It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien voice cuts into live TV! July 12, 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
sounds latin to me.

May just be part of the music. Some metal bands (Iced earth for example) uses some latin in a few of their songs. I forget the album name though...

but yea, thats what I think.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is a good example of Dark Ambient music.

Is the choice odd for the channel? yes and no, Canadians are less conserved and likely would've been more open minded to airing that kind of music.

Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Enigma and many others produce similar music.

I say they just wanted to be a bit more progressive.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

New Age Music!

I recognize it anywhere.

Enigma has a few songs like this one.

You discovered New Age music.

*looks at last post*

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Enigma and many others produce similar music.

Bingo! Lol...
edit on 7/13/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Isn't there a smartphone app that can recognize songs? Just pull it close to the speakers and see if anything pops up.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright

Hey, I've got an idea. Does anyone have the app on their phone that will identify songs? I don't have it, but I think I heard about one. Then we could figure out what this tune is and probably what the words are.

I do, i have the "shazam" app on my phone, and when i tried to identify it, it didnt come up with anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I've never heard this music before, so I can't say for sure, but I have worked in a recording studio. With the voice in this recording, I can definitely tell that there is reverb applied to it with (I'm guessing) a mid-sized hall ambeince added as well. But, that being said, I can't stop laughing and making silly little jokes about this recording being the theme music for a legislature's TV show somewhere (Hell, maybe!!!).

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I don’t think I’m going to make a YouTube video debunking this thread from my unfinished man cave just yet.

DJak, I mean, OP, your YouTube channel makes me 99.9% sure this is a hoax. Coincidences, like the one that had you recording that channel in the first place, just don’t add up.

I’m in BC too! Initially, I was going to flag this thing right after watching your video, I was so blown away. What are those crazy devils up to now, I was thinking. Luckily I wasn’t logged in. Being the lazy lurker that I am, I kept reading.

You made me log in. Know what? I still would like to believe that this sinister audio was transmitted from BCPL, the BC Provincial Legislature’s official broadcast channel. Maybe they have an alien shut up in a marble sarcophagus in the catacombs beneath the Parliament building, and it is telepathically sending its incomprehensible message to the world. Who knows? Maybe a call to BCPL is in order, requesting they have a listen back to yesterday’s broadcast. What was the exact time? It looks like 1:27-or so PM Pacific Time?

I think you can rewind that PVR while the TV is muted, no?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Dearest Original Poster,
I wanted to write to you to inform you about how terrible you are for calling our attention to this nonsense. I admit that the visuals and the music are unusual and may be more at home at a Luciferian Bar Mitzfa. You promised me an alien. I shall never forgive you.
Have a nice gay.
-The Hype
P.S. whoever flagged this is wrong. This does not belong on the front page. I expect it will vanish shortly unless the flaggers are as unsophisticated as the OP.
P.P.S. I'm glad that you are able to post videos. Go record some cops shaking down old ladies instead of shots of the Brit C-span on your DVR.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It sounds like part of the song to me, and that IS strange music to be played given the circumstances. The voice definitely sounds different, and it doesn't sound like any language I have ever heard.

Also, nice speakers! Paradigm FTW!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It is pretty strange music but as a qualified sound engineer I can safely say that it is just part of the track. I gave it a listen on some pro headphones and you can hear several effects on the voice. Its got a fairly noticeable re-verb effect on it for one thing and at 3:54-3:56 there is a delay thrown in. All the standard stuff people add to sex up a vocal track.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Just sounds like everyday ambient techno to me :-)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
To me it sounds of homosapien nature, but it is a little weird. However in my honest opinion, it IS part of the background sound. You can hear the voice echo, at 3:53 in a way that is purposely made to echo, just in like in some of the typical "mysterious" songs like that one from the video. Or just in other songs, too. The echo is very quiet, though, you have to turn it up, and also put the speaker to the ear.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

my decoder ring reports the translated message is C-H-A-N-G-E.

www.mrklingon.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Sounds like they probably let an intern throw together some clips of the building....He probably asked what music he should put it to, and they were like "Oh whatever you want...doesn't matter..it's just a filler piece".....not realizing he was going to edit it all to some weird crap music with vocals that sounds like Yoda and Tom Waits had a love child.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The voice somewhat resembles the Serpent language.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That is Enigma style music, it's the same type of voice over that Enigma is known for and if you notice, the voice over is timed or synced to the music. Also, the words are pronounced in the same style as Enigma, a whispering type of voice over. I don't think this is what the OP thinks it is. I would just take a guess that if ET wanted to get a message to us earthlings, this would not be the most intelligent way to do it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1

Sounds like it's just part of the music to me.. All new age-ish (I've had to invent that word for such an occasion).
Still, I'll hand it to you that it's an interesting choice in music to be playing on such a channel...

Humans, you know it. You deny it. You say haitch? You see? You shall flow at night.You go to charm, you stay. You shift. At night you surge.
I missed bits in places, where it was difficult to catch but it is the synthesized vocals for the soundtrack playing. The words are not only human but English to boot although bleak like the music it was put to.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yes, I am a DJ
No, I did not record this song. If anybody can identify the track, please- enlighten us.
Being an audiophile, I sent the audio from the pvr to my reciever and out a nice set of speakers, thus maybe giving you the idea that the sound does not originate from the tv; well guess what? Bingo! you are correct, it isnt coming from the tv

I admit (two times) to the very real possibility that the voice is part of the song, however I don't know what the song is; so I can't know for sure.

AT ANY RATE - the music selection coupled with the images on the broadcast is chilling to say the least. The channel is known to play contemporary and classic music.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It sounds like part of the song to me there is a group out called E Nomine that puts out music just like the one you recorded the voices sound German and i believe E Nomine is a German group~~peace sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Its New Age music - listen to a group such as
Enigma and you will hear the voices and they
are not always in English or an understandable
langugage either.

There is no similarity between that sound, and enigma which is really good music.

Enigma - Beyond The Invisible

Return To Innocence...Enigma

Enigma -- Temple Of Love.

His music changes alot, wake up music, the last sound has a tibetan influence.

That sound on the legislature channel isn't new age. New age is wake up music.

I almost run with that being one of the ministers true voice.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join