It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien voice cuts into live TV! July 12, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yeah. it is totally a possibility that it is part of the music, however it did not last for the whole song. The whole song was new age, and that voice only came in for around 40 seconds I guess.

Either way, this channel doesn't usually broadcast music like this.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

Sounds like some kind of chanting.The type of chanting you hear in satanic rituals or something.Yea that is weird.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Hey, I've got an idea. Does anyone have the app on their phone that will identify songs? I don't have it, but I think I heard about one. Then we could figure out what this tune is and probably what the words are.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
All we need to do is find out who wrote the music, there must be a musical wizard around here somewhere.

link   
Its New Age music - listen to a group such as
Enigma and you will hear the voices and they
are not always in English or an understandable
langugage either.

link   
reply to post by enament

Not to call you a liar OP, but there is a possibility this could be a hoax guys. The music seems VERY clear when comparing it to the voice, it seems like the music is added over the sound of the video as it seems to have different acoustics.

Shazam for iPhone finds no match, and it has a pretty comprehensive search

edit on 12-7-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
just listened to it again. I don't recognize the language, it actually sounds like the vocal track is reversed. can anyone here reverse the audio in that to see what it says?

link   
Sound like some Klingon whisper behind the scene.

link   
Easiest way to debunk this would be to get a copy of the song and see if its in the original.

if its not in the original then you got something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sounds to me like 'Sharman Type Meditation' music!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK
reply to post by enament

Not to call you a liar OP, but there is a possibility this could be a hoax guys. The music seems VERY clear when comparing it to the voice, it seems like the music is added over the sound of the video as it seems to have different acoustics.

Shazam for iPhone finds no match, and it has a pretty comprehensive search

no the audio doesn't sound added over, but it is possible that his tv is muted and hes just playing the song over speakers.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
I do not know what to say friend. That is very odd indeed.

Anyone recognize the language?

You should reverse the speech and see what happens.

edit on 12-7-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love to All

edit on 12-7-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

The voice sounded like it was in German. There were some words that I don't know, but my in-laws that i just had for 2 1/2 years spoke German so it sounded like that a little.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

Perhaps someone with digital sound editing software can take a stab at it. Eliminate the background music, and amplify the voice maybe. Not sure how to do any of that, and I've no suitable program to use to tinker around with it, but it would at least be interesting to study the voice a little closer. Even if it is just to hear whatever new-age lyrics it's hissing out.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Very strange.

These are the words I can pull out with my equipment:

Fate, Fight, Flight, Construe, I must Change.

??

edit on 12-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Inquisitive1

www.youtube.com...

Well he's a music "producer". I think he should be able to take a stab at it himself

A new age vinyl with a slowed down voice track over the top? He has the equipment to do so.

I'd say it's possibly been debunked.

www.songmeanings.net...

Search the words you picked out, and they show up in bold! Just a theory though.

A bit like the words you picked out matey!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Its New Age music - listen to a group such as
Enigma and you will hear the voices and they
are not always in English or an understandable
langugage either.

Enigma uses Gregorian chants in the backgrounds of some of their tunes

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Well he's a music "producer". I think he should be able to take a stab at it himself

A new age vinyl with a slowed down voice track over the top? He has the equipment to do so.

I do have a hunch that hes playing the audio over speakers with the tv muted. op should come back and provide more information about the station etc.

he might just be trying to make a viral video to promote his music... we'll see... not saying one way or the other untill we can find the original source..

link   

www.youtube.com...

I do have a hunch that hes playing the audio over speakers with the tv muted. op should come back and provide more information about the station etc.

he might just be trying to make a viral video to promote his music... we'll see... not saying one way or the other untill we can find the original source..

link   

www.youtube.com...

link   

Wow. Whether or not it's part of the music track, that is an extremely bizarre choice of music to play on such a station. And for the life of me, I can't make out what's actually being said.
Strangeness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join