It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Scandal That Could Take Obama Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It's (almost) unbelievable the depths these people will stoop to, to instigate their Agenda.

This is just the tip of the iceberge

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
can you eloborate ? lets us know what parts of the video you agree with or disagree with ?

give us a synopsis ?

a review ?

a critique ?
edit on 12-7-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The message here is for those enforcement officers who hold guns to the heads of American Citizens.

How does it feel to have a gun held to YOUR head by your own Government? And you thought you had all the power? Think again.

Maybe now these officers will realize they are not the enforcers but only the tools.

False Flag? No doubt in my mind. So if you officers can now see the real truth, it's time for you to make a choice and fight for REAL patriots...the citizens.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Hessling beat ya to it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But no prob, search doesn't always show everything.

Keep beating the drum!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
The message here is for those enforcement officers who hold guns to the heads of American Citizens.

How does it feel to have a gun held to YOUR head by your own Government? And you thought you had all the power? Think again.

Maybe now these officers will realize they are not the enforcers but only the tools.

False Flag? No doubt in my mind. So if you officers can now see the real truth, it's time for you to make a choice and fight for REAL patriots...the citizens.

Makes you truly wonder why intelligent people who understand that they're just puppets, not understand that puppets ALWAYS end up expendable.

Do LEOs really have that much low self esteem?

Not in their own minds. Most are recruited directly from retired or partial duty military - who've already undergone their MKUltra conditioning, with chests puffed out in full... not all, but most... THAT is why their way of thinking never makes a common denominating factor when they deal with common sense people. To them there's always a sinister intent and motive - even amongst their fellow Americans.

Good for the ptb - bad for their fellow citizens.

They'll come on here and tell me I'm wrong, how dare I... What do you see, when you look in the mirror?... if you even do?

Don't look away, STARE at it until it sinks in... then simply RESOLVE to love yourself and those around you LEO, by taking control and helping your floundering peers. give them back their trust in you, by giving them a hard earned break every now and then. Flush their dope, let them keep their kids, warn them on their vehicular speeding...

And appreciate it when someone with minor warrants still comes up and thanks you for being who you are, instead of running their names or plates to check on them!

top topics

join