It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Twist- Knights Templar Cartel Attacks Local Police Station (Graphic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Nevermind I was wrong - delete pls if possible.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Cecilofs because: Wrong info.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

I remember reading this on the Fox news ticker yesterday & thinking there's a drug gang called the Knights Templar? How unoriginal

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

As the name suggests, The Knights Templar claim to be crusading Christian soldiers, albeit on their own narco mission from God.

When they first announced their founding in March, they hung up banners around their native Michoacan state in western Mexico, promising they would “safeguard order, stop robberies, kidnappings, extortion and shield the state from rival organizations.”

They got a lot of members, look at how many trucks go pass, and they have machine guns in the trucks, wow... This is big:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

I really can't believe there are not more comments on this. I expected more from the members of ATS .

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
reply to post by confreak

I really can't believe there are not more comments on this. I expected more from the members of ATS .

Maybe too much to swallow, or maybe no one cares any more.

The longer the unrest, the more unstable, and official conflicts might arise. Now it is gang/rug wars, next thing it might turn in to a civil war. That is what instability does, it might even spill over to America, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by Lono1

As the name suggests, The Knights Templar claim to be crusading Christian soldiers, albeit on their own narco mission from God.

When they first announced their founding in March, they hung up banners around their native Michoacan state in western Mexico, promising they would “safeguard order, stop robberies, kidnappings, extortion and shield the state from rival organizations.”

They got a lot of members, look at how many trucks go pass, and they have machine guns in the trucks, wow... This is big:

Well have read some storys about this but who is to say thay are just useing the name knights templars but who is to say what thay are doing is for the right for the people- some has to fight fire with fire to stop the gangs and if it takes a gang of knights to do this so good for them. but it like the EDL HAS THE BANNER OF KNIGHTS TEMPLARS AT WAR BANNER WHICH SHOULDNOT BE USED LIKE THAT

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It saddens me to hear on how you're country is breaking part from violence from all sides. I use too live in Colombia so i sort of know how frustrating and violent things can get. I am shocked and i cannot believe that America could be responsible for whats happening in Mexico.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join