It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Debunked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well this is my first thread so please be gentle,
As most of you may know there are countless videos on youtube of people claiming to have footage of Nibiru beside the sun, well i didn't buy it for a second so i went out with my camera and had a look,
Below is my video i posted on youtube please watch and tell me what you think, and please no offensive or bad comments, we can all be civil on here can't we?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I am not a nibiru person. I am certain it is false and garbage. Your video does not seem to help. Thanks for your submission.

I do enjoy your choice of music. That does not give an credit to the silly video. I have a telescope and I can buy some solar lenses and hook it up to a canon rebel to provide better proof, however I have a wife and a mortgage and a lawn..... and nibiru is fake.
edit on 12-7-2011 by etombo because: edit

edit on 12-7-2011 by etombo because: typo

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just because you disproved a couple of Nibiru videos on Youtube that were obviously fake from the moment people see them, does not mean you have disproved Nibiru at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Just because you disproved a couple of Nibiru videos on Youtube that were obviously fake from the moment people see them, does not mean you have disproved Nibiru at all.

I think common sense disproves Nibiru ..

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was just referring to the OP's attempts to disprove a theory by disproving a visual effect. I do not believe in Nibiru anymore

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Its one video,and maybe some other out there..
Seriously?We have already been told about the new planet outside of our solar system aswell as elenin...
Theres something inevitably out there...

Accept it..

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Nice little video explaining many of the pics out there. Good first OP.

P.S. - It's Wormwood that we should really be worrying about.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

The object is more over to the area that Saturn would be seen in. Nothing unusual happening on Saturn. Uh, wait a minute, scratch that.

The object will be between Saturn and the sun on July 18. More solar activity? Heat surge on earth?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Winged-Sphinx

Who is we? I need a ticket to this band wagon.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Your video disproved a lot of pictures, sure... But search YouTube for "2 suns" and you'll see a lot of videos a lot more convincing than a tiny lens flare that moves when the camera does.

I'm not saying I believe there are 2 suns or Nibiru, but I wouldn't say you "debunked" it with that video.
edit on 7/12/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

I know.. Here I am with a white name and no avatar.. Responding to your post. I agree there are better videos than the one this individual made. I to am not saying I believe there are two suns or another planet or whatever but concur with your post, with my white name lacking an avatar...
edit on 12-7-2011 by etombo because: edit

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Thank you for a simple demonstration that even the most die hard Nibiru fan can understand. It won't change their mind about anything, but at least they will now understand why they are wrong about so much of the YouTube "evidence." I hope you didn't damage your camera.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Thank you for a simple demonstration that even the most die hard Nibiru fan can understand. It won't change their mind about anything, but at least they will now understand why they are wrong about so much of the YouTube "evidence." I hope you didn't damage your camera.

The object will between Saturn and the sun starting July 18th. More solar activity?

If "Elenin" was a slot machine you'd never leave. Pretty good at delivering.

Wonder if in the future shortly, people will start hearing the rumbling sound again.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Congratulations you debunked sun dogs. Is there video of Nibiru? NO.....

Change OPs title

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew

Change OPs title

Congratulations: You've debunked your own knowledge: Sundogs are an atmospheric--not optical--occurence.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Change OPs title

Actually, he debunked all the threads that claim lens flares of the Sun are Nibiru. And there are many.

To the OP:

Great post. Unfortunately, Nibiru will just move to a farther point in the solar system for the die hard believers. And when you use a hipower telescope, it'll end up having a invisibility cloak.

Hopefully the world ends before the next doomsday craze comes out, I don't think I can live through another one.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Change OPs title

Actually, he debunked all the threads that claim lens flares of the Sun are Nibiru. And there are many.

To the OP:

Great post. Unfortunately, Nibiru will just move to a farther point in the solar system for the die hard believers. And when you use a hipower telescope, it'll end up having a invisibility cloak.

Hopefully the world ends before the next doomsday craze comes out, I don't think I can live through another one.

Well, it's passing right by Stereo B on Aug. 2. Let's take a nice hard look at this puppy. See what it is, put it under the microscope.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
Well, it's passing right by Stereo B on Aug. 2. Let's take a nice hard look at this puppy. See what it is, put it under the microscope.

I'll bet you a steak dinner that Stereo B experiences "technical difficulties" on August 2nd.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

I'll bet you a steak dinner that Stereo B experiences "technical difficulties" on August 2nd.

Maybe it's not as bad as some think. Like you go to the doctor and he tells you that it's something small.

I would like to see on way or another.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Nice little video explaining many of the pics out there. Good first OP.

P.S. - It's Wormwood that we should really be worrying about.

Ya perfect psy-op you can alway's change the suject.

If you can't add be quite

top topics

<<   2 >>

join