It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think you get free speech on ATS? Guess again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This site allows you to posit theories that could get you killed in other countries. It allows for the free flow of ideas with the only constraint being civility and new content. (simplistic view). I find the title of this thread offensive to common sense in general.

Is this drama OP or do you really believe the drivel you posted?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backslider
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

ManBehindTheMask,

Can you please point out how his earlier anon thread violated the T&C? I'm not saying it didn't, I just don't see how it did.

Im sure that if his post was removed then he got an email explaining why it was removed and which T and C it violated

If he wishes then he can share that information.........

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's an issue that certainly needs to be discussed between mods, owners and members.

I too have asked for more information regarding the issue. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers - it's just difficult to determine what is acceptable.

I.e News about hackers or hacktivists - is it allowed or not? On what terms - where do we draw the line.

I only ask for clarity, as I think in the current clime - It's a very important issue.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by K13PT0
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

pleast by all means show me once in any of my threads where i swore or attacked a person? i dont seem to recall any.

and about attacking one person look and that posts above yours. arnt they attacking one person?

Are you perhaps referring to the one already dealt with?

It does happen but this does not mean it is accepted practice.

I've not perused through your threads to see anything specific nor would I.

It takes brass balls, big brains, and intelligent use of your wording to make it here.

Been here since 2005, research the specific conflict, and you can ask a Moderator.

In private.

These threads, like yours, attacking the Administration, or Moderators, do not last long.

Trust me, ask a Moderator, in private, you get answers, even if you don't like them.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join