It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to contact aliens? How-to (and common errors)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I stopped reading when I came across the name of Philip Corso.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Great thread! Thank you so much for the information. It put trying to contact Aliens into perspective for me very well. When I've been doing it it's been on a personal one-on-one level but no luck and now I realize why! I'm excited to try this new technique.

In a way what you said is sort of thinking out of common sense and respect for an alien planet. Treating them very courteously, and respectfully is the right way to go on contact attempts.

I'll give you my star but as soon as I get contacted you get the flag

edit on 12-7-2011 by mrfrodo1524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Closed pending staff review.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

edit on July 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join