It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Find the Others, The Next Step Radio Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
hi everyone, i just wanted to share one of my favorite truth media outlets which suprisingly doesn't have any hits here on ATS.

gofindtheothers.com...

formerly INFORWARTS (that's with a T), the site is run by Jacob Appleman (manapples). the website and shows he produces have a solution based theme, things people can start doing immediatley to help everyone out. i started listening to him when he started out on paragon radio which airs at midnight to 5 in the morning on 90.1 KKFI, kansas city community radio (streaming website here: www.kkfi.org... ). he archives all the paragon radio shows, the radio redux shows (which are just like paragon radio except shorter), and all of his suicide podcasts, which are a huge mix of media clips, songs, spoken word, and much more. they are super entertaining and informative at the same time.
the new website has his own produced shows, The Next Step Radio show, where he does amazing interviews with some of the world's intellectual giants. i recommend the secret science shows with Crystal Clark.

not only are the interviews and everything else on the website amazing, but Jake has a very unique voice and point of view, he is consistently poignant and level headed, he has an infectious personality and very revealing sense of humor that both enlightens and entertains you at the same time.

i can't recommend it enough guys! check it out

conrad

new topics

join