It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Rupert Murdoch's media empire reveals unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal

www.examiner.com

Several days ago, Steven Jones of Dow Jones Newswires – a News Corporation company – broke what may be the story of the Millennium, literally.

According to 69 recent SEC filings that have now “vanished”, a Texan by the name of Johnny Earl Satterwhite claims to hold over $8 trillion in public companies like Microsoft, Exxon Mobil and City National Bank, among others.

Jones also obtained documents that show Satterwhite falsely warranting his ownership of almost one trillion shares in Microsof
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
MASSIVE STORY!!! CONSPIRACY OF THE MILLENIUM!!!

Has anyone heard of the company "Apollo Publication Corp."? The massive fraud, combined with the scary mission of the APC defined as -

Apollo Publication Corp. filed to go public in a $3.6 billion offering it hoped would fund its ambitions to found an ‘Imperial of Earth’ with one language, one culture and one currency. The company claimed a star-studded board that included a former Canadian Prime Minister, several former U.S. presidents and ‘Al Greenspan.’

Sounds like an NWO / OWG plot to me! Screw bilderberg and the others, I want to know who the APC bunch are and who this mysterious Texan is who has stolen $8 trillion....

ATS - Start digging, this is a big one!

The Revenant.

www.examiner.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

I think this has been posted already.

But this is an interesting story None-The-Less

edit on 12-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

I think this has been posted already.

But this is an interesting story None-The-Less

Did a quick search, I found stuff about the diamonds issue, but not this. I'm probably being useless or something...

The Rev.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

ATS Thread
Ruport Murdoch Scandal June 22nd ATS

Did a quick search, I found stuff about the diamonds issue, but not this. I'm probably being useless or something...

Same Article Linked in the Thread. My Friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

One trillion shares of Microsoft?? ONE TRILLION?? There haven't been one trillion shares of Microsoft issued in the entire history of the company. Not even close. I think this is just some BS story designed to bring down News Corp, thereby bringing down Fox News. Besides, even if this were true, and I doubt that it is, it is no different than what the Government does on a daily basis, so who cares.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I wonder how this story relates to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
How many phones were hacked for this info?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

He has corrupted our justice and political system via phone hacking and intimidation. But also commited many crimes in relation to privacy laws including the hacking and listening into phone calls of murder victims and their families, terror victims as in the 7/7 bombings of the london underground, and serving soldiers and their families who are hit by the deaths of their soldier sons and daughters.

Thanks i never knew of that story until just now; or at-least i didn't know it was all related.

Maybe the MSM and the other NWO Shills threw this guy under the bus.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Promote a fake war and no one cares, but delete a dead girls message bank and it all comes tumbling down. This world is nuts.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The "Examkner" is a tabloid. It's not credible and not to be trusted until a credible news source picks up this story.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The "Examkner" is a tabloid. It's not credible and not to be trusted until a credible news source picks up this story.

Credible news sources

No such thing

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a propaganda piece to hurt Murdoch's
reputation to prevent the sale of bSkyB
to Murdoch.

It is equivalent to corporate sabotage.

By no means am I taking up for Murdoch,
just trying to piece together the puzzle.

Soros declared war on Murdoch after
the Glen Beck attack on Soros.

Soros even funded Media Matters to a
tune of $1M to blast Murdoch.

It appears Soros' plan worked.

Beck lost his show and
Murdoch lost bSkyB
while Soros lost nothing

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is not just a story from Examiner. If you follow the link in the article, you will see that this was posted on the Wall Street Journal. The problem is that nobody is making a conspiracy out of it. That's where Examiner comes in.

We are going to hell in a handbasket.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hmm...seize it and half our national debt is gone. I think all filthy rich people should have and investigation done on them. Let's see how they became so wealthy. I bet their wealth is cloaked in crimes so menacing that we could pull ourselves out of the world recession. The money is not gone...its simply in the hands of the extremely wealthy. Didn't we pass a patriot act allowing accounts to be frozen and monies seized if we find links to terrorist organizations. Time to start looking then.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
the guy did it as a way to show how easy it was to do...that they aren't paying attention down at the SEC. Old story from early June.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Promote a fake war and no one cares, but delete a dead girls message bank and it all comes tumbling down. This world is nuts.

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

There is no humanity in war, it's unrelatable to the general populous. However a lot of people have children.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The company mentioned did file for registration in 2005 here,

www.sec.gov...

It seems they did not do their paperwork and it also seems they found it all a bit dodgy, and rejected the application.

Here's an extract with some of the names,

[Canadian public figures listed also include Jean Chrétien and John Manley, while those from the United States also include Jimmy Carter, James Baker, and Alan Greenspan. Those from other countries include Fidel Castro, Tony Blair, Jacques Chirac, Vladimir Putin, Pervez Musharraf, John Howard, and others.
No finding will be made concerning Apollo’s representation of the relationship with Goldman Sachs. The Division presented evidence, in the form of the declaration of Vice President Amy Liu that Goldman Sachs has no connection with Apollo, which Ms. Luo disputes. Div. Ex. 6; Resp. Ex. 2. However, the OIP did not specifically charge Apollo with misrepresenting its relationship with Goldman Sachs.]

G.W. Bush is another name mentioned, the whole enterprise deemed to be centred around a 'functional' (my words], tower of babel.
I don't know what happened after the first refusal, perhaps a visit to the funny farm for Ms Luo.

The website,

www.apcorps.com... may not seem to be current, it's appearance seems to be of a foundation but looking for donations.
edit on 12-7-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yet again, there is always a conspiracy in everything. Lets get one thing straight, Murdoch is a very bad entity. His wide spread control over multiple medias including Australia, UK, and America (our buddies FOX) makes it evident that he is a big reason for our very spun and damaging media we had/have. As we all know, the media is the strongest force or change today, and having control over this change puts Murdoch in a very important persons circle. So for him to release this information must mean he had enough. or at least that is what i will tell my self..
So now we know why they were tapping phones, and digging so hard, and why the world decided to care and shut it all down. The people involved in this makes the potential for a very damaging scandal indeed. Awesome find!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join