It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Could Unleash "Literally Explosive" Material on Bohemian Grove

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by oleus

Do you have any links you can post to more information regarding this?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT
reply to post by oleus

Do you have any links you can post to more information regarding this?

www.youtube.com...

mark dice gives a basic overview of it there, at the very least the Franklin case (which seems to be verified and well documented) is disturbing enough and the central victim took investigators to the gates of bohemian grove claiming if to be the scene of the crime that was supposedly filmed by a "hunter thompson"..whether it was him or not is almost irrelevant, if his claim of what was being filmed is true it's absolutely sickening.

and i had never really seen video of Hunter. just a little creepy...joking about killing, or is he joking?

www.youtube.com...

i have been into Bohemian Grove anecdotes for years and had never heard about any of this.

There is a lot of weird side-strangeness to this story too if you keep looking. pieces that fit together in a very very troubling way. hope none of it is true.

edit on 14-7-2011 by oleus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing that.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Has Anonymous released any of these supposed explosive documents yet?I really think that they are just blowing smoke on this and they don't have jack to release although it would be nice if they did I really don't think they have anything.
edit on 16-7-2011 by skeeterslint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yeah how about that "literally explosive" material on bohemian grove.

Man it smells like a bull just defecated all over this thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have to admit I do kinda like the message that Anon puts out but I think it will cuase more harm then good.They really could cuase the man to drop the restricter plates onto the internet like they do in China or worse.I don't think they are a CIA front or anything I just think that they have not thought this out to see what could really come of what they are doing.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm looking for investors to fund my new invention, a rectal smoke filter, anyone interested in my idea to stimulate the economy?

PS the CIA doesn't control Anon, it has to be Assange's clone that he gave birth to himself.
edit on 16-7-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
"Gee Mr. President, that little girl with her face buried in your lap. What would you say she is? Eight, nine years old?
Drunk and having sex? Well of course. They could not do that at home. Be real

Bill Clinton who was provoked to talk about Bohemian Club admitted he smoked Marijuana
Bill Clinton: >>I'd have sexual relationship with that woman Ms. Lewinsky, i told anybody to lie>I wish that all could be California

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well, then.... why don't they? I am frustrated with Anonymous. They paint themselves as this revolutionary group,but when it comes down to it.... all they have really done, is annoy a few website owners,with a small DDOS attack....

That is all they have done.... Thought I think they helped with the release of some files....but thats about it....

I think it is time for them to put up or shut up.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
As far as I can tell Operation Bohemian Grove has been a flop. I live in the immediate, local area and haven't heard a peep about any kind of disturbance whatsoever...

No, you're not living in the immediate local area, otherwise you would have heard the demon laughing >>HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Since 1873, the Global Elite Has Held Secret Meetings in the Ancient Redwood Forest of Northern California.

This website is trying to wake you up....www.fatimamovement.com...

You'll find alot of the videos and research there.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
A good reason why the nation's highest leaders spend their time at Bohemian Grove in California? Yes, they are drunk and having sex and fun, and singing >>I wish that all could be California

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join