It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Conspiracy Theorists: Isn't a Research Lab always going to be 'secret' ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Horonobe underground research lab right (sedimentary rock)
Mizuname underground research lab left (crystalline rock) page 19
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51c0aacb94e7.png[/atsimg]
I tell you what though, those are extensive tunnels for a research lab researching crystalline rock and sedimentary rock. Why do you think the Japanese would need all those tunnel systems?

The caption below this picture is that they are a Japanese male and female. (page 15) The one on the right looks more like an alien to me, but then I have always though women were another species!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb172a0779a5.png[/atsimg]

Japan Atomic Energy Authority PDF pamphlet makes very interesting reading.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Holy exrement is about right, underground and right under our noses has always been scenerio and the US knows best.
Thank you for your contribution.
Sorry I do not have any sources to add, but I will when I stumble apon them.

I do have this thought, why do they not just go ahead and say "hey we have found a place to hide all our waste?"

edit on 14-7-2011 by rbrtj because: after thought as normal

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
All right got the gears going, build the plants over the best places to store the waste in the first place but not on volcanic or earth quake fault lines or above aquifers that will leech into our rivers.
If we can prove the tunnels exist than we may have blown the lid off a good thing. Here is why.
Nobody wants Nuke waste in there back yard, could be as assinine as it sounds, they are secretly looking for a safe place to hide the waste to avoid public cries "of not in my back yard!!"

In these days of doom and gloom we forget about the other side of coin.
Either way, we need to keep searching for the truth.
Have a nice day and stay out of the rain.
rbrtj

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It would explain where all the Fukushima radioactive waste water went to in the first x days and why there was a panic when the resource got filled up. I wonder if there were people down there when the earthquake and tsunami struck?

join