It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Scandal Engulf Murdoch In The US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thats the question thats being asked. Here is the latest update:-

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't like the way he smiles - he's obviously up to something, and I doubt this scandal will damage his empire in any way considering he literally owns most of the world's news.
edit on 12-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There's a good video found here that covers the story quite well:

www.abc.net.au...

Old Rupert has been out of touch for a long time.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

just my opinion - but i believe that if other governmental regulatory agencies shake the foreign divisions of murdoch`s organisation hard enough - the same crap will fall out

to me at least - the logic is simple , is one really to believe that only the UK based NOTW paper thought of this and was the only subdivision to use it ?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I'm in agreement.
It all needs to be shaken out too. The whole thing is criminal.
Some of us have known for a while that something was very wrong in our media.
I'm thinking though, him being so old, suddenly he'll get cancer or some such - some health problem so they won't go after him so hard.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Not it does not only refer to the now dead NOTW. Now other British Newspapers belonging to Murdoch are now being brought into it. Is this just the tip of the iceberg, you betcha. What other organisations belonging to Murdoch have had their dirty fingers in criminal activities, in their so called name of the public.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Murdoch has many allies, he is a smart operator, he created an empire by giving away many crumbs to collect a Super Loaf, he has many Jewish allies in New York, due to his turn the blind eye attitude to the Palestine issue.

He also likes doing deals with the Chinese Dictators, to serve his own interests?/

He is a n Aussie, who was born with a silver spoon, but nevertless created an empire out of a firm footing.

I do not know if he is good or bad for Earth.

But he is not to be dismissed as a man who will roll over , just because the Brits yell foul.

Those on his side , will make mincemeat of the Brits, just watch.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Reports in the UK suggest that Murdoch will now be forced to sell or spin off all of News International - British newspapers such as The Sunday Times, The Times and the Sun.

I'd be very suprised if underhand methods by his companies aren't discovered in Australia and the US - but it all depends on whether he manages to cover these holes before they open and prevent any investigation.

new topics

top topics

join