It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Blasts through clouds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Saw this video, and since I couldn't find it on youtube, i figured it probably hasn't been seen by very many...

www.ebaumsworld.com...

I can't decide if it's real or not. The skeptic in me says that if a flying saucer blasted through those clouds, there's no way a plume that big would have occurred (Those clouds are gigantic, i just can't imagine something displacing them at such great volume, distance, and speed)

what do you guys/gals think?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

The effect the object creates in the clouds not only depends on the size of the object, also on the way of propulsion.

Anyway, looks great!

Good luck, because if it is unexplainable... it is CGI

But then we just wait for the original footage without the object and cloud deformation.

Let the games begin.
edit on 12-7-2011 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Very interesting. It seems that the guy filming the plane realised only later the presence of the UFO (yes, it's unidentified so it's a UFO). A plane landing is travelling more or less about 400 kmh, it means that object was well beyond sound speed. And the cloud..well, really amazing.

S+F Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This looks pretty legitimate! I think the way it shoots through the clouds looks really cool and you can certainly tell how much faster it is moving compared to that jumbo jet. Interesting. Great find!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It was posted earlier today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And before:

It's fake.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It was already debunked and proven to be a hoax:

Parts of the video in the OP is actually stolen from here (the person who helped debunk it):
thehoaxkiller.com...

1: The cloud plume moves backwards one frame which is shown when the green circle turns red.

2: The cloud changes color when the camera zooms in.

3: The UFO is found waiting on the edge of the video for a couple frames before it gets the command to shoot across the screen.

All of the above is highlighted in the OPs video... It's funny that whoever uploaded the video to ebaumsworld also uploaded the proof that it is fake, and STILL, people can't tell it is fake.

edit on 12-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This is a video debunking UFO footage that was posted on Ebaums. Notice when the green circle turns red the plume goes backwards a frame. More info / debunking video here thehoaxkiller.com

The first part of the video shows an error with the cloud plume animation. The cloud plume actually moves backwards in one frame. I added a green circle that follows the cloud plum to the left, and when it moves backwards one frame the circle turns red, then when it moves forward it turns green again. This is a huge animation flaw. I didn’t notice until recently that this happens twice. Right before the green circle I added disappears, it happens again.

In the second part of the above video, around 0:27, you can see the entire half of the cloud change brightness. In order to create the illusion that the UFO passed behind the cloud, the hoaxer had to create a fake cloud mask layer for the UFO to pass behind. What I believe he did was copy the existing cloud in the beginning of the video, then turned it into a mask layer. The problem we see is created when the camera zooms in. When the camera zoomed in, the brightness of the video slightly decreased (which is normal). However, the fake cloud layer stayed the same brightness, and this caused it to become visible. The hoaxer forgot to decrease the brightness of the fake cloud layer (or he didn’t notice) to blend in with the clouds throughout the entire video. It’s a major masking flaw.

In the last part of the above video, around 0:36, you can see the UFO sit on the side of the video for a couple frames before it gets its command to shoot across the screen. It also moves vertically along the edge video in those couple frames… This is an extremely stupid flaw.

The flaws prove the video is a HOAX! But that is not all…

This has already been debunked.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
And game over already.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I am so glad I don't require anybody to tell me that this is fake. Having solid experience in modern graphics and compositing programs means I can spot this from across the street through a sweater.

I only wish those that spend their days trolling youtube in an effort to run to their nearest BB and post their latest, and ignorant, find would spend 1/4 of their time doing that learning the basics of computer animation, photoshop type applications and 3d programs. 6 months, a few minutes a day would propel this subject 20 years if the majority of the gullible or just plain ignorant had the mental ability to do this simple task.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hey, new to the forum, greetings from scotland. Yeah the original video is a fake, photoshop works wonders. What do any peeps think about that mexican ufo investigator? Too keen to show ufo/alien "evidence" or is he on to something?

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join