It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miranda Kerr Had an Out-of-Body Experience : Have You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I believe OBE to be very possible
If a celeb can do it .. then we would be able to do the same ..
maybe with more meditation and/or concentration

Flynn, the baby boy born to Miranda Kerr and husband Orlando Bloom in January, wasn't the only person leaving her body in the delivery room.

According to Perez Hilton, she told reporters that she had an out out-of-body experience during labor.

I actually thought I was going to die at one point and left my body. I was looking down on myself, the pain was so intense. I kept thinking, 'How do women do this?' But if other women have done this, I can do it too. I was determined.

Im curious to know how many ATS members had such an experience?

Can we really float around our body and see ourself
OBE fascinate me .. because its a way to enter the Fourth dimensional world
once you enter in such a state ..the 4 dimension world will be easy to access in the futur
i believe you can also contact spirits in a OBE

Story Link

Miranda Kerr Google Gallery
edit on 7/12/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hmmmm......

Miranda Kerr.

I'm a guy, so the first thing that popped into my head was something more like an 'in body experience'.

Yeah, I know, I'm a pig.

Seriously on topic, my mom left her body while giving birth to my older sister.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Hmmmm......
Miranda Kerr.
I'm a guy, so the first thing that popped into my head was something more like an 'in body experience'.
Yeah, I know, I'm a pig.
Seriously on topic, my mom left her body while giving birth to my older sister.

Even Sylvester Stalone had a OBE experience .. but certainly not in labor

Womans in labor have a direct pass to an OBE
Can you choose where you can go ?? while in a OBE state
or you can only see from above your body ?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Yeah I would like to have her body one day...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
Yeah I would like to have her body one day...

While she is in OBE ?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well since you have asked here's my experience
... I was living in Cairns Australia at the time , away from my home town in NZ , I had just been home to rekindle a romance and returned to Cairns , I had decided to return home once I had tied up loose ends in Oz to be with this woman (we already had a child together) , I had gone to bed and fallen asleep , and started dreaming ..... the dream was very different to what I had experienced in the past .... the short version was like this ... a clear moon lit night above the ocean I was there floating in the night sky , as I looked down , I noticed my body as a wispy smoke like substance with very little form .... I sped across the ocean in an instance I was over a city scape I could see two people together and with out seeing their faces I new who they were .... I awoke shaking which continued for half an hour ... like nothing I had ever experienced. Three days later my rekindled romance admitted after I had confronted her, that what I had seen/felt was actually real. At the time this happened I had know idea what an OBE was , I later learned by reading a book on US & Russian military research on such things.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
My mom related her experience to me.

She was in a very nice place. There were a lot of people there, including dead relatives. She said everyone there was dressed in bright white clothing. At one point she saw a large group of people sitting close together, all sitting 'indian-style' with their legs crossed under them, leaning forward with their heads near the ground.

Someone told her that she must go back to where she came from. She did not want to leave and told them so. This person, she said she thought it must have been an angel, told her that it was not her time yet and she was needed elsewhere. Immediately she found herself back in the hospital, and feeling pain.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nilsecret

Once you have an OBE .. can you have another soon after ?
or its more like once in a lifetime

i would do OBE each day if i was able to

its my kind of world lol (fourth dimension)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't have a clue whom Miranda K. is, I don't care about celeb's I suppose. Yes, I have had many obe's and they are real, you can do many things outside and the world is not always as it is here. I have had others talk to me there as well, like lessons or warnings, it is just part of our lives.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'm afraid I never heard of Miranda Kerr either.
Anyways - I was about 11 when I was having a tooth out under gas - yes those really were the dark ages! - when I found myself looking down on myself in the dentists chair while the dentist worked on me. Then I was back. I told my Mum about it afterwards and she didn't believe me. Either it was a hallucination or mind and body can truly seperate. Only proof I guess is if you saw something you couldn't have known about otherwise.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Miranda Kerr is a Victoria's Secret model.

It's a matter of personal taste, but many are of the opinion that she is a cutie.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yes you can induce an out of body experience. I do it all the time. people call it astral projection.

I think it is the most important thing I have learned.

You don' need to be in any sort of physical pain or you dont have to be on drugs. Through intense meditation you can literally pop your soul or consciousness (whatever you want to call it) out of your body.

Just google astral projection and there are a ton of websites that will teach you their method of achieving this state.
It will totally take the fear out of death.

It is one of the hardest things to learn but definitely one the most important experiences you can ever have.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
reply to post by Ben81

I don't have a clue whom Miranda K. is, I don't care about celeb's I suppose. Yes, I have had many obe's and they are real, you can do many things outside and the world is not always as it is here. I have had others talk to me there as well, like lessons or warnings, it is just part of our lives.

Can you have OBE's while sleeping ?
or you need to enter a deep concentration state to meditate

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I have had several, but the most bizzare was this.

Around 15 years ago, I had a Maori friend who I used to talk about OBEs. He claimed he did it all the time.

I had told myself that next time I did it, I would walk through a wall. The night before my 21st birthday, I felt myself "pulled" out of my body and found myself standing up on my bed. I decided to float up and go through the roof.

As I went through the roof, I noticed there was no insulation in it. I thought to myself "that's why this room gets so cold" (it was an extension). As I passed through the iron sheeting, I closed my eyes and thought about returning to my body.

When I returned to my bed, something touched my on the shoulder which made me stand up again. A bit spooked, I again closed my eyes and returned to my body.

The next day at my party, I told one of my friends the story. Around 10 minutes later, my Maori friend arrived and I began to tell him the same story while the other friend was present.

When I got to the part about going through the roof, he started laughing and said "and you noticed there was no insulation in the roof, and that is why it is colder in there".

I said, "you pulled me out of my body, didn't you!". He laughed and nodded his head.

My other friend's jaw dropped, and to this day, he is still spooked by it.
edit on 12/7/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by booyakasha

Do you have a good site that explain all the steps needed to acheive an out of body experience ?

Can all people do that ? or only certain humans
what would be the reasons if we cannot enter such a state

thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Weirdest thing you can have happen to you.

I was really young when something yanked me out of my body and from the corner of the rooms roof I stared down at my own body, mother and sister.

My body was brushing it's teeth and didn't stop as I watched. Then bam I was back in my body...stopped brushing my teeth and looked around.....

Something wants you to know you have a purpose here other than making turds. Some people get it, some don't.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

For me it was a one time experience , there are numerous methods to provoke OBE's but I haven't tried any of them , something I would like to try as the experience was amazing. I am not willing to commit to any one line of thinking to what really happened in my case ... I have looked at my experience from several probable angles and all I know for sure is that it was mind blowing. I have also experienced a number of lucid dreams over the years also very cool experience , the lucid dreams started when I was about 5 yrs old due to nightmares I was having ... I discovered that I could become aware during a dream/nightmare and awaken , from there the ability grew to conscious control of dreams which was a lot of fun.
Here is a link to one method for inducing OBE's :- www.theartofastralprojection.com...

top topics

join