It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock markets in France, Portugal, Belgium and Netherlands having technical problems

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Get your DVRs ready to record history in the making this morning.
I bet we will see the market drop to a new low when it opens.

example: (-700)

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

I pulled out all my money when i heard that the gov't shutdown was part of the scheme. They know this would happen. ALSO, they know that raising the debt ceiling is only a minor fix, the problem is so vastly huge and is set to blow up in our faces. The banks will shut down, you will not get any money out next week. People will go nuts if they cannot get to their money, it will be chaos and rioting in the streets. We all know what happens next, MARTIAL LAW. This is it, this is how it happens. PULL YOUR MONEY OUT NOW, go and do massive shopping for food and water. PEACE TO ALL, god help us.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Which further begs the question,,,who is in control of the govt. of china ,,if the military controls china's wealth making decisions. You know control a nations,,etc,,,

Me.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Vitchilo

Nice link, care to interrept it for us so we may research whatever your implying is going on.

You do know that machines break down from time to time?

When your “machines” are in responsible for handling trillions of dollars they DON’T JUST BREAK….redundancy redundancy redundancy… Come on Kro. We are not talking about a 1976 Chevy Chevette here.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just for the record ( not to be insulting ) but for us European people the whole 9:11 algebra is kinda well none of importance.If the powers that yada yada would wanna make some obvious signature over the coming collapse it wouldn't be 911. ( well not in europe).

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyanhide

The "9:11 algebra"
is a well known loga-rythm used by Money Houses like J.P, Goldy, Leighman Bros. etc and some European Instutions,, too run there "Portfolio's",,, it dont work,, its not a refresh logarythm is a crash and start over logarythm,, hence,,,"What do u mean were broke,,,working its way too the top of the food chain" very cleverly hidden too,,, of course its a worm,,duh
Ohh the 9:11 part,,,think StuxNet.

Me.

edit on 12-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Pull your money out of the banks now, or loose it forever. I heard banks will close and you will loose all your cash. Two weeks people. I heard.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Pull your money out of the banks now, or loose it forever. I heard banks will close and you will loose all your cash. Two weeks people. I heard.

People think FDIC bank insurance will protect them. If there was a run on the banks FDIC would not have enough money to cover our money. Remember they got a bailout, as well!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Which further begs the question,,,who is in control of the govt. of china ,,if the military controls china's wealth making decisions. You know control a nations,,etc,,,

Me.

Yes, we need an iron fist but must also walk on egg shells. China never really liked us. We were only the golden goose laying the golden eggs. Now that is gone they dont need us and a war with us would not bother them if we default on our payments. They'd like to see us gone now that we are broke, as would much of the Middle East, as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I'm still shocked that when Bernanke speaks Wall Street is happy. Maybe only naked short sellers. Happy about another Fed bailout! A bandaid on a cut artery, is what this means. Benanke knows better. He studied the Great Depression and has no excuse for this. Things are coming to a grinding halt with the debt ceiling being raised. Everyone knows it must be raised but it may not be. No VA checks, retirement, etc. The scare tactics may not be a tactic anymore.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Originally posted by BobAthome

Me.

Yes, we need an iron fist but must also walk on egg shells. China never really liked us. We were only the golden goose laying the golden eggs. Now that is gone they dont need us and a war with us would not bother them if we default on our payments. They'd like to see us gone now that we are broke, as would much of the Middle East, as well.

It is not the people, it is the ELITE, REMEMBER THAT, who control and they want the WORLD.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

O.k, I didnt know that was the spin you put on the issue but I also agree with that if you mean "elite" NWO? Am I following you?

The US lost our clout in 08 and are no longer seen as the great strength in the worl today. I also wish we had some better US leaders running for President. I almost laugh when I see these people trying to Campaign. It's embarrassing. I'd stick them up there with Gordon Brown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join