It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just love how if you make a thread of something intelligent where it would save lives,give freedom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
this isnt just about my last thread, this is about a multitude of others on this site... I have read countless threads here on ATS over the last few years, and I just notice of how it seems if someone makes a thread about elvis returning from the dead or there is an alien in my backyard or how about hey... i once knew a guy who told me about this man who knew this secret govt official that there is like ummm... well im not going to tell you what i think it is but its like a secret man and ummm... bsbsbsbs etc...

And the likes thereof consistently get maximum exposure...

Im not here to gather ATS cool points or anything of the sort, and I dont believe in it and frankly dont care, i just would rather like to see people be set free from oppression, and if you havent experienced the tight grip our oppressors have squeezed the necks of its people yet, and not that I wish it to be, but you soon will and you would have wished that you had spent more time on attaining your freedom than that of spending time worrying about the bachelor's new girlfriends haircut or where bigfoot is located or which fake alien hoax video do you want to see next or spend all of your wasted breath debunking it so you can feel a slight boost in ego for proving someone wrong...

human beings all please unite for freedoms sake... mark my words you will lose your phantom that you so believe to be freedom that masquerade you call currently as "freedom" where you can drive your car to work and go to micky d's and get your dollar menu, what is going to happen when you lose your bread AND YOUR CIRCUSES and even worse is that it may not happen to you in your lifetime but your children's...

If you love or have any decency to YOUR posterity and your children, and not to what only a select few will have for the future, wont you listen, and wont you give heed and take what you see all around you everyday as a rushing and crashing wave is about to crash down upon you and get yourself to higher ground and take a stand and save yourself and your families and your future generations??? or will you just sit there and be so mindless and dumbed down to where you just sit and watch the pretty waves come crashing down on you and swallow you and your family whole and drown you all into the abyss of despair and tragedy...

Please everyone just for once do the right thing and realize what is coming and dont let it happen dont sit on you arse and just let it happen...

Please for the love of all that is innate in every human being and that is to be FREE and only truly free will you be if you stop the oppression one man woman and child at a time and soon there will be an exponential outcry where no one left who will tolerate being lied to, no one left who will let their own freedoms to be given away...

Dont you see... everyone is free already, but THEY JUST DONT KNOW IT OR WHAT REAL GENUINE FREEDOM IS AND THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN OR EXPERIENCED IT AND DONT KNOW ANY BETTER...

What they think is freedom is not REAL GENUINE FREEDOM... WHAT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE IS A FACADE... LIKE THE SONG ONCE SAID..... A REAL EMINENCE FRONT...

the lyrics to eminence front by the who, are actually quite meaningful... because its true after a while the distractions come along and then PEOPLE FORGET...

People still believe and are continually lied to, that the highest attainment of freedom is illumination, but it doesn't just stop there if you think it does then stop right now of believing that lie...

No one can take it from you unless you give it away to those who would seek to enslave you, and for the most part this has been happening for far to long, because of many not being aware of it and or they just think that they are free because the "curtain" has been lifted, and now they can see who's behind it... however that realization and awakening may be wonderful and special and all, it still amounts to nothing but the opening of your eyes, and it takes more than that to be truly free...

whats the point of being "awake" if your still laying down on the bed??????

yeah i know im too siting on my armchair and "typing" my plea and what am i doing now that i am out of my bed so to speak???

Well im doing something about it with knowledge, and i know that i alone or even in multitudes cannot guarantee freedom, but if you give them the key to it and the knowledge to attain it, then that will be the only way to ensure their freedom...

I get it... i know people just dont like to hear what may save their life and set them free, but they would rather live in a fantasy world involving the metaphysical and ethereal and thats fine and dandy and all, but for goodness sake...

IF YOURE AWAKE AND YOU NOW "SEE" AND YOUR EYES ARE OPEN, THAT YOURSELF AND OTHERS ARE STILL TRAPPED IN A SYSTEM OF CONTROL AND OPPRESSION>>> THEN NOW WILL YOU PLEASE GET OFF THE BED AND USE THE KEY TO GET OUT OF THE PRISON CELL YOU'RE STILL IN...

edit on 12-7-2011 by Kamesan because: additional info

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

Is there a question here somewhere?
I was hoping I could locate the rest of your thread title...but I can't find it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

So....in 4 sentences...please condense your point. Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
^^^ Can you summarize?

new topics

top topics

join