It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well I've been posting for an hour or two now...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qoelet
and having a smiths avatar and sig about man U isnt a little trite for a mancunian? Steady there robuck!

Ha Ha! I n your face Triplesod. My family are from Manchester but I live in London so I am staying out of this.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard...hope you find your time here enjoyable.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

and having a smiths avatar and sig about man U isnt a little trite for a mancunian? Steady there robuck!

Trite??

Me?? Are you mad!!???

Well, I have noticed that you have stopped talking like you are fresh from your Austin Powers audition. I am glad you decided to take my advice and I am equelly glad everyone here can see that you have read my post and realised "you know, I did sound a little bit cringe-worthy there... Triplesod was right.. I'll do something about that right away and be sure to take heed of Triplesods words in future". All we need now Q, is for you to admit to being very very wrong and promise us all you will never do it again. Good luck with that, yeah?

hehe, it's nice to make friends, innit?

We will call it a draw though, I think it is time my United sig dissapeared.

Enjoy yourself but stay away from the strange American OAP's who think they have been chosen as devine examples of the human race by advanced space faring green folk, one of these people has a name beggining with A.

And Earthtone... I'll give you "in my face"!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hello noobtastic Englishman.

alien is as representative of kiwi culture as Brian Tamaki or Nandor Tanczos.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
well for the groov-tastic sake of making funkymungous good chums with you awfully scrumptious northen chappy.. I shall dissist posthaste...

uhuh...

self belief is a wonderful thing... have fun with it, Im sure you deserve it...

but really.. thanks for the welcome..

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Qoelet]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm good with self belief. I know when i'm lying, you see?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
see.. I thought u were a fun guy the moment u insulted me!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Seriously now.

Enjoy youirself. I'm glad you are aboard. Of course you understand I was only #ing about with you but just in case you werent sure................... I was.

ANyway, I'm off to bed now.

What forums can you see yourself spending most time on here?

I personally spend 95% of my time in the UFO/Alien forum and the rest of the time is mostly in Ancient Civs/Space/Science&tech and Crypto.

I would love to spend more time in the paranormal/Ghost forum but between you and me, I think its a bit wank so I go to another site for such pleasures.

By the way, where abouts in London are you? One of my ex's was from London... SHe was a nob too!
Juuuusss messing. BUt i know Londn fairly well, just wondering if I know your area at all.

ANyway, off to bed now.

Goodnight peoples. and parties.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

see.. I thought u were a fun guy the moment u insulted me!

hehe:-)

g'night

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
East london... nice and #ty and ghetto.. but I was born here so I guess I cant slag it off tooo much... but it is the reason Im indoors hidung behind my computer.. not out chasing prozzers..*I mean* meeting people in local ice cream parlours...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
yeah.. time to sleep... goodnite!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join