It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are all the conspiracies about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
first and foremost let me speculate i am a God fearing man i believe in a universal mind, i believe in good vs evil. the only reason i point this out is because it influences my way of thought. i'm not here to force said beliefs nor am i going to bring them up, but like said before they influence my thought.

So i've always had to ask myself this question. what's the point of all these conspiracies? what's the goal? why do all TPTB seem to always go for weakening us? i mean if it was simply a financial issue they would in fact want some intelligence in this world.... (yes yes i know pyramid scheme) but still what is the point? i mean after a while financial gain is a stupid reason because after enough zeros it no longer matters.

what is this war about? what are we fighting against? why are they doing what they do? what is it that they are achieving? what is it that they are at war with?

the only conclusion I've been able to come up with is your confidence, self esteem and family values. look at what they fight for.

they seem to big to topple that is a blow to your self esteem. they seem to be the elite so "financially" you cant touch them and they provide all necessities cheaper than anyone else can afford to so they break you financially.

sex sells and it is every where from a commercial to the Disney Chanel all of which does one of two things prolly both. one it makes men look for sex. two it makes women feel inferior.

what is the point of this what are they aiming for? what are they trying to achieve?

edit to add:

and what is it we can, should do to stop them?

plz dont' respond with a DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! answer please for the sake of progression
edit on 12-7-2011 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

another edit to add:

edit on 12-7-2011 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazywhat is the point of this what are they aiming for? what are they trying to achieve?

Total global domination. A prison planet. Eventually, once they've developed sufficient wide spectrum Artificial Intelligence & efficient mobile robots to do all the work humanity now does, then they'll wipe most of the population off the planet. They'll just keep farms of humans around for breeding sex slaves which they'll just throw away like garbage when they are finished.

The happy ending is that the A.I. they create will eventually destroy them.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So many questions, all of them legit.

Strikes me as one of those situations where every answer simply creates 5 new questions.

My thoughts?

Keep on asking those questions. Will we get an answer? Doubtful.

It still keeps the ball rolling.

Also, it makes TPTB squirm a bit. God how I love that!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
while i can agree with both of you it doesn't resolve the fact that before they can achieve said mission they must break you internally.

they must make you believe first and foremost that you can't stop them... it is the initial goal to not have faith in yourselves or mankind in general. so i would say the root of overpowering the evil is faith in yourselves as well as the faith in mankind

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is the great depression happening all over again. I suggest you read how people survived the last one.

Corporations are pyramid schemes that have graduated into monopolies.

Paper money is... just paper.

Look back, what happened after the great depression just wouldn't end.... WWII.

You dont have to be a genious to see where we are headed... we just did this a century ago...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke (allegedly)

Let's all keep up the good fight. I'd rather go down swinging and get my #ss kicked then to roll over and say "Oh, well...what can I do?"!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

but we can't/wont' lose.

it's impossible. the lifestyle they are aiming for is incapable of sustaining itself... they believe in INFINITE resources where anyone with half a mind can tell you trees grow at a certain speed

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Wow! You nailed it!

That's the argument I use all the time when I get into debates on this subject...

Un-sustainable. Says it all.

I mean, if we're all gone who the heck is going to do the work in the sewers or slaughterhouses?

Maybe Bill Gates?

Nawwww...I doubt it. Still fun to think about though.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Hessling because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2011 by Hessling because: Rushed my response. LOL!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

It almost sounds like you think your "all alone". I'm sure your neighbor has food and weapons... the guy across the street might be a doctor. If you have the attitude of "kill em all let God sort them out", you're going to have a horrible existance. Most people are awesome, remember that.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

exactly so now answer the rest of my questions they know it is unsustainable. what is the goal what are they aiming for? i answered most of my questions myself but i want outside thought

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

that is not my stance i forgive all men for they know not what they do.... for the most part... i'm saying what and why were they lead to lead us this way?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I'm not alone.

I have tons of faith in my fellow man. It just seems like the deck is stacked against us everyday folks.

Doesn't mean I plan on quitting though. Absolutely not.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy

exactly so now answer the rest of my questions they know it is unsustainable. what is the goal what are they aiming for? i answered most of my questions myself but i want outside thought

I have no answer for you.

That very question boggles my mind. Without a functioning and relatively happy society what is the gain? What happiness is there in living in a castle when all around you goes up in flames?

Again...I apologize but I cannot provide an answer.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Greed and boredom. A lot of attention is put on greed but boredom is also a huge factor. Since when in history could you go golfing and make 130 times the amount as a person that works a 40 hour week.

The whole system is messed up.

top topics

join