It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Send A Message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I am sure many here are either one party or the other and vote that way regardless. Some of you have dodged a bullet and are still content with your quality a life, but there is the other side who have not been so lucky / or blessed.

Clearly our country is in need of practical policy that works for the people. It seems as though the problems in Washington get recycled every four or eight years depending.

IMHO the most important thing concerning our elected officials is our vote!

Consider sending a message to each and every one (all elections you can vote for) just VOTE NEW.

A Clean House Campaign will surely get there attention.

I am sure some will say this is reckless and maybe it is but the Good Old Boys club has made a fine mess of things. If they really wanted to help the American they would do so.

Never forget the Real Power to change things lays in Congress and the Senate if they really wanted to they could push the legislation through with out the Presidents approval. Mind you they would have to be focused and motivated to pass it twice.

edit on 7/14/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't believe we need a new party. I believe that there should be no party. Its just picking sides when in reality they are all just different sides of the same die.

People should vote for someone because they are Democrats, Republicans, or even a third party, they should vote for someone who doesn't affiliate with anyone.

join