It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underpants Gnomes Strike Again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the South Park episode where the Gnomes were stealing underwear for some nefarious reason? Well, I think it’s happening to me! I did laundry a few days ago and when I was putting my clothes away I noticed ALL my sports bras were missing. There should have been 7 of them in the wash but I had 0! I have turned the house upside down looking for them and they are nowhere to be found. I am stumped – so the only logical conclusion is that I am a victim of the Underpants Gnomes.

So has this ever happened to you? Do you ever have things come up missing and never find them? I know this sounds funny but on a serious note it actually has me worried.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Haha!! I didn't think you were serious about making this thread!

I've seen that South Park episode...& it is hilarious!

My underwear never goes missing, as it's in the drawer right next to me

But in terms of things missing, it's usually just myself to blame!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alena Michelle

You may have a 'secret admirer'...

2nd

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Okay, it is funny but they ARE missing! So either someone has taken them (not possible) or my dryer opens to another dimension were they covet sports bras. So dirty bra stealing perv or forth dimension where bras are currency - I have no better explanation.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is funny.
If it is any consolation, my in-laws washing machine eats socks.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This from experience. I am married to a beautiful woman, so I understand how she can attract others. Some years ago she went through the same thing, only it was her panties that came up missing, the green ones the frilly ones etc. you get the picture. I discounted as I thought they were just lost.

I was always going out on call for rescue when one night someone tried to get into our home and she reached for our pistol to protect herself and it was missing. We of course reported it and it eventually led to the arrest of a neighbor, a young man that had been stalking her, stealing when we were out including our pistol, and that one night was going to do more as he knew when I left as his father was also on the dept.

Take this seriously, become aware, do better than I did, I did not have a clue what was happening, but my wife was trying to tell me and I did not listen.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon

Take this seriously, become aware, do better than I did, I did not have a clue what was happening, but my wife was trying to tell me and I did not listen.

Dude, that is SUPER scary! I am so glad you caught him before he did anything bad.
Thank you for your concern.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
yup.. definitely a creeper. Probably a guy in his mid 40s that breaths heavily when thinking of you. Just a guess.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
*Update*
So it wasn't Gnomes or some creepy perv - somehow they had gotten mixed into my dry cleaning! When I picked my clothes up yesterday I found them included. I was so excited to find them I was laughing and the lady at the counter looked at me strangly. So I told her my theory about gnomes - now she really thinks I'm crazy. I may have to find a new shop for my dry cleaning...lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Or maybe your next door neighbor is a pervert.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For some reason, they are more interested in my socks, than my underwear... (and my undershirts)...

What do they DO with them?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
or maype it was dop
amasci.com...

who knows

new topics

top topics

join