It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF beginning to confiscate ammunition?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

and that is just how they, the UN USSeOS H.R.C. and obama will do it , one gun one cal one ammo type at a time , you think this could happen over night? In the book 1984 maybe; In real life, when you have, real people, no not so, not in one night, but by taking away the ammo, the weapon, one at a time, then yes it could be done. The sad thing is, would anyone know?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The idea of them grabbing all guns and ammo in a night, a day, week, or even a month, is largly impossible.

Our military wouldn't comply.
Our state police / sherrif / city/town cops would hide at home.. they know better.

So it has to be slow.. or else they would have to bring in several million chinese military personel to accomplish it in a relativly moderate rate..

The fool that tries to ban guns.. Better be one hard-to-find-and-get-a-hold-of fool. Because there will be lynch mobs rolling for him or her.

From...my...cold...dead...hands!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well then, I'm glad I bought Russian...5.45 and 7.62...AK ALL THE WAY BABY...COME AND TAKE IT MF, COME AND TAKE IT...
I don't think they will get the chance to take #...just buy your # under the radar...duh, gun shows, back alley business', you know pay cash and leave no trace...that's my motto

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAKE13X

I would argue that in a free society such things should not be necessary. If the Government is doing nothing wrong why does it have to worry about an armed citizenry?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have been stating this idea for some time now. Obama and his minions will not go head on into gun confiscation. They will tax the hell out of it, go after ammunition, parts and fees.
The term "Under the Radar" comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Funny thing Canada is getting rid of its long gun registry.......The new majority in parliament is about to dump it.....
Perhaps it will get a rethink now...but im hoping not.
This is clearly a move against bullets which could defeat body armour.
But you better bury some just in case they dont stop.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
The idea of them grabbing all guns and ammo in a night, a day, week, or even a month, is largly impossible.

Our military wouldn't comply.
Our state police / sherrif / city/town cops would hide at home.. they know better.

So it has to be slow.. or else they would have to bring in several million chinese military personel to accomplish it in a relativly moderate rate..

The fool that tries to ban guns.. Better be one hard-to-find-and-get-a-hold-of fool. Because there will be lynch mobs rolling for him or her.

From...my...cold...dead...hands!

They don't have to come at you head on.
They will just legislate and tax/fee it out of everyone's reach.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Those who have T6 ammunition and PFP bullets will be contacted by the BATF to recover any bullets or ammunition that have not been FIRED yet.

this is facist through and through, and indicative of an all out declaration of war upon the American people.

The Government started beating it's war drums ever louder since their improvised assault upon America on 9/11 - with the passage of criminal legislations, repositioning of military resources, theft of American finances to fund their positions, restructured their military command apparatus - combining tiered inter branch structures into integrated commands under directorship of DHS and FEMA, practiced, practiced, practiced...

And now, their first marching orders have been issued.

Operation gun runner put those guns into the hands of Mexicans to SHOOT AMERICANS... most likely in support of this move by our own Government... in it's effort to DESTROY American Sovereignty in the interest of the creation of the N.A.U.

Could that have been the real reason for the Mexican President's visit to the White House last year... you remember... the visit where he WAS ALLOWED TO BLATANTLY DISRESPECT ARIZONA FOR THAT STATE'S IMMIGRATION REFORMS WHILE STANDING ON AMERICAN SOIL AND AMERICA'S 'PRESIDENT' RIGHT NEXT TO HIM APPLAUDING!...

We know. The 'told you so' mentality is already growing - 'should have rose up to the call to arms back then'. People still want to believe that the American justice system isn't destroyed... WHEN IT'S THAT SAME GOD DAMNED SYSTEM THAT RAN THE GUNS TO MEXICO - THE SAME GOD DAMNED SYSTEM THAT'S NOW MARCHING TO FORCEFULLY STEAL YOUR AMMUNITION - THE SAME GOD DAMNED SYSTEM THAT HAS BODY BAGS STORED WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM - THE SAME GOD DAMNED SYSTEM WITH ENOUGH PENAL SYSTEM STORAGE NOW TO ASSIGN YOU YOUR UNICOR WORK IDENTIFICATION NUMBER...

For Gods sake, they've even rebuilt Manzanar!

OK World, I Think The Point Is: Be Prepared, Everyone Has Told You To

Archives, out!

edit to add...

... where's 'Spoon in all this? Stangely quiet - that should be most people's cue on all this!
edit on 12-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The best thing in the world for us would be for ATF to ban all bullet sales.

I'd be a millionaire in 2 weeks cranking out bullets in my garage.

There's a REASON former Treasury Secretary Snow went to work for a certain group that bought up all the US Gun Makers.....

That's where the money is. Any monkey with a little training can make firearms from scratch as well as bullets.

You're surrounded by raw materials that are literally free.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Funny thing Canada is getting rid of its long gun registry.......The new majority in parliament is about to dump it.....
Perhaps it will get a rethink now...but im hoping not.
This is clearly a move against bullets which could defeat body armour.
But you better bury some just in case they dont stop.

Well if that happen quess a lot of guy are going to go and dig out their gun and
and their few 1000's of round for them.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
the whole notion of pistol ammunition and rifle ammunition is flawed.

for every caliber there is both a pistol and a rifle that is chambered in it.

some ridiculous fellas have even made 50 BMG handguns if you can believe it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

you never thought of the reason why??? not just to say it is been done, but a deeper one, if your rifle uses pistol ammo and pistol ammo is banned then how do you get ammo for your your rifle or pistol??? they make you an out law, how ? you make your own.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Ha Ha. Does anyone seriously think the ATF has nothing else to do but to mount a massive and expensive search of cash register receipts to see who has bought .223 ammo? If we paid cash how are they to know? Ha Ha. The notice looks to me like a recall due to law change. Nothing to get excited about.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

and it is not just the 50 they go after 30-06 is not safe www.kitsune.addr.com... here is the pistol cal do you see your rifle ammo?? from the link

Caliber: .22 Hornet, .223 Rem., .22/250 Rem., .243 Win., 7mm-08 Rem., 7mm B.R., .30-30 Win., 7.62 x 39, .308 Win., .30-06 Sprfld, .357 Maximum, .358 Win., .35 Rem., .44 Magnum, and .444 Marlin
.223, 22/250, .243win, 7.62x39 ,WIN 308 ,30-06 ,30-30,7mm-08 Rem, 7mm B.R,
are what????? Rifle ammo folks and this is ammo for... a pistol, get it!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

ok so what do you think the fine will be if you are caught with this ammo after the recall, 1 year, 5 year, or life???
what is the punishment for having KTW's none as far as i can tell, ok your safe just more MNSM , TPTB fear spreading yuk yuk to muck things up, must be a reaction thing, see the right of the 2nd being trampled on and wham have got to step in,
nothing here to see, move along.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

That's just it, they know that they are WRONG. So they are scared of the True Patriots of this country...PEACE

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

Originally posted by isthisreallife
Did I just read they're calling .223 rounds pistol ammunition?

How does that work? That's not even close to a pistol round....

This is why. All you have to do is have just one .223 pistol being sold and that is your answer. And just get a look at what is being called a pistol now days. Looks like carbines are now called pistols.

Google picture search for .223 pistol
I've shot a 45.70 pistol.

But it would be downright silly to classify that as a pistol round.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
oh and just for info sake here is a NRA article on KTW www.nraila.org... from the link

Congress approved H.R. 3121, which prohibited the sale, other than to law enforcement and the armed forces, of ammunition manufactured with "a projectile or projectile core which may be used in a handgun and which is constructed entirely (excluding the presence of traces of other substances) from one or a combination of tungsten alloys, steel, iron, brass, bronze, beryllium copper, or depleted uranium," other than shotgun shot required by federal regulations for hunting and other specifically-described projectiles
so congress did ban an ammo type after all. and here is the latest on the Obama/ UN ban www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-7-2011 by bekod because: added link

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
None of this makes any sense. My guess is that the BATF is banning specifically EAs line of trident bullet due to the fact that it is a copper-zinc alloy and not solid beryllium copper. There are WAY to many shooters out there shooting .223/5.56, 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 SPC and the outcry from the NRA would quickly shut down a ban on these specific rounds. I do fear, however, that the US could imply the same laws that the EU has regarding military rounds. In Europe you are prohibited from using any round that gets fed into a weapon used by the military (7.62x51/.308, 5.56, 7.62x39, etc...). I don't think there is much to fear here. American lawmakers would never ban firearms or confiscate firearms/ammo because, like stated in another reply, there would be no way that the local or state PDs would go through with it. It would basically be a suicide mission, and political suicide as well. Unless the U.N. gets involved and foreigners show up in white helmets and tanks to take our guns...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

you said the magic words from you post

Unless the U.N. gets involved and foreigners show up in white helmets and tanks to take our guns...
now why do you think,OBAMA and HRC are for the UN small arms ban?; why did obama block the import of M1 Garands?? why is there talk of limiting the number of rounds a clip can hold; Talk for the ban of semi auto rifles and pistols.
They want your guns ammo and the death of the 2nd amendment. As long as there is the 2nd amendment there will be them that will try to take from you, if you see the smoke you can prevent the fire, when you see flames; T'is to late all you can do is watch it burn.

edit on 12-7-2011 by bekod because: editting

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join