It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally recorded the weird sound in the sky!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Hi One...what is the map showing? Is the red marker where an earthquake occured?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Hi One...what is the map showing? Is the red marker where an earthquake occured?

The map is the location of where the booms and vibration was heard, Don asked for a map.

I've been checking the news website for any updates. There have been some comments left. A few claiming to be the lady that was mentioned in the article and one states that it has stopped. There is even a comment that links to ATS!
(wasn't me!) Looking there though I see that predator0187 picked up this story and made a thread on it. Neighborhood terrified by mysterious shaking.

OiO

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This stuff is getting weirder by the day...I can barely keep up!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I received a U2U from a member near Santa Cruz, CA & he's hearing a
hum everyday around you guessed it, after 11pm. He's around this location which is very active right now.

I also spoke with another member who lives near my old neighborhood in Kansas City,
& he's hearing loud booms around 2-3am. I'm waiting on replies from old friends back home
if they've been hearing them, too.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
While watching your video I expected a transformer or some sort of giant robot to jump out from the clouds and start shooting everything!

Very odd sound!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Thanks for that Don....I've been having computer problems, but I'm back now. Please keep us updated on that ok. I have found some new videos, and am going to post them in a few minutes. Doodle says she will send the map soon, she was waiting on my list. Sorry I keep everyone waiting!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Sure is! It was way more intense in person. Have you heard of any reports in Kentucky?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
New video....I'm searching in all languages to see if I can find some from other countries we may have missed...more to come hopefully!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

some more very recent shaking/booms...

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
makes me think of a huge cloaked fleet passing over =P

but it is bit strange/troubling.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well....I have the partially finished maps, but ATS is acting up again...been trying to get them up all day! Grrrrrr!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
My thoughts didn't get the time of day so I guess I will post some videos.

There is no phenomenon, this is just humans blasting the 'you-know-what' out of their orchards. If anything the neighborhood is getting a dose of pesticides at the same time. These things are also used to deter birds.

Sorry, but I bet you have field crops nearby or an orchard.

Let m listen to the first video..............................................
........................................................................................
Nope, doesn't sound like the noise in the OP's video.
OK, let me listen to your second example in the air blaster video..................................................
.......................................................................................................................................
Nope, not even close.
Sorry, but your videos sound nothing like the noise in the OP's.
OP, that is a creepy noise. Perhaps it was the perspective from the camera, but the clouds appeared to have a slight swirl pattern.
Hopefully, someone will have a camcorder with night mode and an IR filter to capture the object making this noise.
SnF

PS
Did this just happen?
Why did the Mod add this?
edit on July 13th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (MOD NOTE: added 2nd video for OP)

edit on 5-10-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The clouds did look like that....the 2 videos were from the same day, I added it later and the mod who was posting on here thought it should be on the OP with the other one so she moved it. There were a couple of times after that when we heard it, and saw the same odd clouds, but on one of those times it was clear blue skies, so who knows. All I know it was the weirdest sound I ever heard.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OK....here are what we have on the maps so far as far as repotrs of this sound.....it's far from finished, and Doodle said she will be back on the 15th and do some more work on it....but at least we have this for now....notice how many reports are in clusters? I had half a notebook full of reports from all over the world, so we have a way to go getting them all on the map.

imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...
edit on 10/5/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Wow nice. Looking at the US map a lot of the general & specific locations are centered
within their respective states.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yes, especially the southeast and eastern half of the U.S.. But there is a lot more to add! She will be back on the 15th....I can't wait to see it with everything on it!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'm not sure if that little red dot on East Tennessee is mine. I remember I posted my "hearing" on one of these threads, so I went dug it out.

~June 9 (2011) between 11-11:30am. It started up quickly and was over in about 5mins, then happened again about 10mins later for just about 1-2mins. The weather at the time was hot and sunny, although we did have a storm front move through later that day.~

I've also kept an eye on the local news to see if those loud booms have returned to the Lashbrook neighborhood. Nothing yet.

OiO

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It could be....but as I said we have a lot more to add...I'll be sure to check if yours is there when it's complete. It is unbelievable the amount we collected!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I envy you people hearing these sounds. I live in southern Cali
& it's noisy even at 3am & I have a fountain outside my door.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Plan a weekend trip to one of the hot spots! And be sure to bring recording equipment

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join