It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally recorded the weird sound in the sky!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Thanks V! You know, there have been flashes of light associated with it. I really think it is atmospheric.....but what, I don't have a clue! Someone posted a video of an odd light in Missouri recently, but I have to look for it. I'll post a link if I can find it. It was an odd "hourglass" shaped light, blue in color, coming from the ground. I don't know if the sound was there, but I want to ask the OP about it if I can. It was really bizarre!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
reply to post by BeefSLF

Im in NE England too, so I'll be listening out from now on. I didnt hear anything strange lately, did see a weird light go vertically up high into the sky last night though (not a firework)....ran in to get my camera and the darn batteries were dead
I'll be watching and listening with camera at the ready from now on!
edit on 7-8-2011 by CherryV because: Typo

edit on 7-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

Where abouts are you CherryV? I'm a little North of Newcastle, place called Ashington. There were no lights to be seen, just a noise which sounded like, but wasn't the same as, the police helicopter.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BeefSLF

Im not too far from Sheffield, dont want to post the exact town but I'll pm you now.
Someone else posted a thread about a strange noise too, StealthyKat it may interest you re the noise you heard
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I've posted a theory about the noise on the Somethings Happening in England thread and I'd like to post it here just to see what some people's reactions are going to be like.

I saw in one of the vids on YouTube a commenter who said it sounded like 'sucking' of sorts. I do believe that it could be massive sucking of our air/oxygen by some kind of outside force. If the sound was caused by a mechanic device or a geological event it would have been very easy to detect. But if someone turned on a huge atmospheric vacuum in space or the atmosphere, would we be able to pinpoint where its coming from? especially if the device is cloaked, like maybe an alien ship? I'm throwing out ideas here, but it resonates with me very much.

Any ideas?
edit on 8-8-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here's a new one

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Woah, that is horrible....

It reminds me of when I was small, we would go walking down the lanes & over the cornfields etc (late 1970s), you could here the Telegraph poles and pylons making a noise like this, exactly like this....what with the storm, do you think its electrical sounds possibly? I've not heard them do it since, probably they were all updated at some point, but wow, that bought back some memories.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yeah I have heard this exact sound near the Mississippi/Lousiana line near the Stennis Space center. There is private land that borders it, we go fishing up in there cause they have Bowfin in the ponds which is a rare fish, big ones too. I have heard it before when out there a couple times, even seen alot of chem-trails but not until now i'm thinkin' maybe my first feelings about it were true instead of brushing it off like it was nothing.

Thats interresting. I wonder what they are doing? I will have to bring a camera with me next time I go. Nothing but woods, hogs, and alligators.

Also after reading a few comments and vids from other post regarding the Space center, I have been close and heard them in the distance, but the sounds im talking about they are lighter in nature, basically, I know when they are testing something like that compared to when I hear something faint I'm not a jet propulsion expert though.

Same thing near camp Shelby. The management land that borders that, if you never been there before, you will think a war broke out in the woods. You can hear tanks being firing and bombs going off.

They test alot of stuff down here, there is no telling what is going on. Weird.
edit on 11-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hm.. Perhaps these sounds are a sign of the coming times. You see, my sis gets these crazy visions and as time goes by, it seems, we get more and more support to back up what she sees. To make a long story short, it's all supposed to lead to a momentous positive change coming real soon. Things may be real scary or look real grim at first, but that isn't supposed to be the end for us, no. We just have to wait a little more and try to influence thing as it goes. People just think I'm a looney, but I think it may be something much more than anything 'mundane', these sounds. And by not mundane I mean anything from the people who made this world getting ready to terminate it to the matrix itself destabilizing for coming change. See, I don't think this world is real. The real world, I think we are going to be able to access real soon. And if that is true, it's a hell of a much better place than Earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So it seems either vibration/rumblings or flashes of light (or both) are associated with these recordings, taken from different parts of the globe, yet with some recordings Ive seen there is none of this - just the sound?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Good morning Kat

I came across this last night, sadly I wasnt able to post a link via my mobile.

A lot of residents in Ontario have been hearing a noise, and feeling a vibration that goes with it. One of the local Councillors is appealing for help to discover exatly what it is. There are a few links to videos from people in the area.

I am really hoping that he will manage to get a lot more help to find out what these noises could be!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ah, I just missed the edit window so have to post again sorry!

I found this thread, from March this year, hopefully it hasnt already been posted in your thread.
Someone was mapping out these strange sounds

...and from the same thread, a new updated interactive map
www.mapme.com...

Need to do some work now, so I'll check back laterz

edit on 21-8-2011 by CherryV because: Adding another link

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

I think you're right, but "soon" is a relative term, so it might just be beyond our own lifetimes. Not sure if the "masses" in general are ready for it yet.
How does your sis cope with it? Is she OK with it, or does it freak her out?
edit on 21/8/11 by NocturnalPhantom because: spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
More weird sounds from Kiev. This sounds very synth like. Probably fake

edit on 23/8/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've heard this 3 times, the latest was this morning around 7:45am and it finished around 8:15am
This is the closest sound i could find to what i heard.
Will be sleeping with my camera next to me to catch it next time.
Im in the UK by the way.

edit on 23-8-2011 by avvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Very interesting vid. Check out my thread here for more on anamolous sounds: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

You guys are right - massive change is comming. But when? But that's another thread!

I have a theory abour these sounds. Could they be like an auditary mirage? Could these be sounds bouncing off layers in the atmosphere, being suitably distorted in the process, and being heard in all sorts of odd places?

How would you even start looking into a theory like that? lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here are more recordings.....there seems to be more coming out everyday. This is getting stranger by the day....I have been very busy, and my beloved dog passed away, so I haven't been on as much, and trying to play catch up. I heard this 2 times this past week, but I wasn't home and didn't have my camera....I am trying to catch it again, and hope to be able to get it and post soon if I do. Here are the newest ones I came across....
Despite the title of some, I don't think it is a ufo....but I could see how someone would think so. The one from Kiev is bizarre...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

That is part of the mystery....they are coming from all over....sometimes it is more of a roar (with the screeching or booming in the background) and sometimes it is more the "godzilla" noise
with the roaring and booms barely audible....but they all have the same sounds, in varying sequences and intensity. My recording wasn't all that good, but I can tell you, in person, I could hear all those sounds, especially the "electric zapping and aluminum sheet waving "wooooomp" sounds. Sounds silly I know, but it's so hard to describe!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Cherry....thank you so much for keeping up with this while I was gone....I very much appreciate it. Yes, there have been many more reports and videos lately....especially Norway, Sweden, and Russia and Canada....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I just want to thank all who have been posting....I'm doing my best to catch up and reply to everyone....but I'm still reading! I really appreciate all your thoughts!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join