It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally recorded the weird sound in the sky!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by inbound

I agree....I don't think they would run that long, and also, the sound was steady....this was not.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
wow, i am hearing this sound right now in the sky! i hear it very much times, i thought it was normal lol.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by inbound

who dat indeed!
Can't wait for football season!! But yeah.....I am not sure if they would be having war games, but it's possible. I used to live near an area like that, and have heard that kind of thing, and it didn't sound like this....however as someone said, it could be distorted somehow. But my gut says different....as a couple of posters said.....it was something you could feel.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

grab something and record it PLEASE! Where are you?
edit on 7/12/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Silend

grab something and record it PLEASE! Where are you?
edit on 7/12/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

I live in the north of the Netherlands, but the sound has already stopped, and my camera is coming soon i guess, when i have it i will record it when it happends again.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I do believe in the underground train/tunnels/ roads/ or whatnot, but anything say south of alexandria, La I dont know if it would be possible to have a underground facility or train, because of the water table in the area. anything say 31 degrees on south is flood plane for the mississippi and nothing more than mile after mile of swamp all the way to the coast. but then again, who knows

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Omg!!!!!!!! Where do you live?????? I live in Sandwich il, and I had that same unexplained noise!!!!!!!

I drove all over looking for it, super loud vest description I can give is it sounded like a wave machine on steroids!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Sounds like the interference part of the dial up sound....18 secs in.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bw_drum

Oddly I have seen a few videos of magma flows taken by geologists on Discover Channel...some of the video sounds a bit like a very loud version of what the video shows. Just a theory to put out there, since I too am kind of leaning toward the geo theory myself...could we be experiencing maybe muted sounds of magma flowing below ground?
I am not sure about the make up of land in the areas that everyone lives in that is experiencing this phenom, but I know we have low mountain regions and plenty of caves, and sit on a nice little fault so I would believe by looking at some geology maps and figures. I know most of our hills and mountains were cut from glacier and waterways over the years, but never can tell what is going on under our feet...
Again just a theory.
I am open to just about any suggestions to research more on this. I am in my late 30s and have never in my life experienced something like this.

Now you are on to something. This is what I am talking about. This goes right along with my theory as to what the deep tremors might really be....viscous magma flowing underground in a suspected magma chamber in Washington state. What if this isn't the only one? What if there are multiple chambers in other regions that are for whatever reason being 'injected'? One of my several theories....

(sorry if my comment seems disjointed. This magma chamber is discussed in my other thread and came up eventually as a possible connection to the rumbling I've been hearing here on the West Coast)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

central Louisiana.....people have heard in other states and countries. I don't know if they are all the same thing but it sounds like it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

I hope you can...the more recordings we have the more likely we can find out what it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

you near any refineries? they can make some weird noises

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by inbound

You are exactly right....that's why we bury our dead above ground here....if we buried underground, when it floods, the caskets come out of the ground and float around (it really happened) So no tunnels here for sure.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

Maybe ET is trying to connect!
I haven't heard that sound in a long time!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Please try to locate the source of the sound next time. You said it was loud, so why not go in all directions to see which way is loudest.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by inbound

No....like I said I am in the middle of nowhere, practically in the forrest. The only thing around here is a grocery store, walmart, gas station, and lots of cows and horses. No industry or anything like that. It's usually quite peaceful and quiet here (which is why I'm here right now)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It is hard to tell here? I pick up something that is working in intervals every second or so? Hope the next video may be more evident toward the ominous sound?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SelfSustainedLoner

As I said.... I did that....and found nothing. I also said that there was no particular place it was coming from (which was why it was so strange). It sounds like it is coming from above and in every direction. It's overwhelming.I really searched for the source, but nothing. I know that sounds crazy, but that's how it was.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Galacticus11

I'm listening and if I hear it, I will record it....have camera ready with new batteries!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

It's something to consider...as are many of the theories here.
What is sad is, as a human race, we know more about the moon and space it would seem than what is beneath our very own feet and off our coast lines. I would think I would spend more time and effort into looking right here on earth at home and understanding this big blue and green and brown ball we live on, before ever venturing too far out into the vacuum. Just my opinion.
But I am thinking still more on the earth reacting here than anything else.
With the plate movements and earthquake activity and volcanic activity seemingly on the rise (or just more just reported....news that hasn't been manipulated does travel fast these days...something we have never had in the past)....it does make you wonder what changes the earth could be going through.
As uneducated as we truly are about the workings of this planet...who can really speculate what we could be experiencing. I do like the magma angle, but this is just my opinion...and just that...not based on fact yet.
I think we should keep reporting what we see, hear and feel. Maybe someone can come along and start putting pieces together and really start working on the puzzle. This is how true science works. Gather the facts, regardless of what the "beliefs" are and stick to the evidence. Test toward theories and hypothesis and see what wins out. Then try to grasp a better understanding and do more research into what this actually means...if anything.
i am just glad this doesn't mean a trip to the audiologist or even worse the shrink to have me examined for hearing things....unless we are all going nuts here

I have to give Kudos (since I still haven't figured out how to give a flag lol) to StealthyKat for doing great work (and other youtube and ATSers)...gathering the evidence as it was presented to her at the time and putting it out her for more minds to work on. Much appreciated!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join