It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oasis star Liam Gallagher warns America of 9/11 attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Filmed in 2000

- The cover of the album why the New York Skyline?

- Yeah I thought I'd pay you a bit of respect n that before they blow you up n that.

Released in 2000 The album's artwork features a photo of the New York skyline taken from the rooftop of the Rockefeller Center.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
NY Had been a target for years prior to 911, others have said some things that seemed a bit predictive on the subject as well but it's all a matter of context.. there had been terror attempts before, even on the trade center itself.

It's no secret we had enemies looking to hit us there..complacency will do you in every time, not that I advocate fear.. just awareness and realistic viewpoints.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What a dick.

Him, not you.

I don't think his statement was aimed at anything in particular other than America in general.

He's too stupid to say anything intelligent or meaningful like that.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
that is pretty bizarre!

i don't know what to think because it is hard to tell what's going on in his head half the time lol

keeps looking out the window...maybe for snipers? who knows...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That's amazing!

I also didn't know that LG stood for Liam Gallagher!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
That scumbag should be put to rest out in a pasture. "Godlike.."
Freakin' delusional.

And where do you get the idea that he predicted 9/11? I'm certainly not hearing any such thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Great post, thanks for this!

He has high level contacts in the music industry, he might have heard rumors. Some of the people above appear not to have listened carefully enough to his words

When talking about why he's got the New York skyline on his new album

"I thought I'd pay you respect before they blow you up in that."
edit on 14-7-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
What a dick.

Him, not you.

I don't think his statement was aimed at anything in particular other than America in general.

He's too stupid to say anything intelligent or meaningful like that.

Ah you know him so well he is such an as****le he could start a fight in an empty house!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Great post, thanks for this!

He has high level contacts in the music industry, he might have heard rumors. Some of the people above appear not to have listened carefully enough to his words

When talking about why he's got the New York skyline on his new album

"I thought I'd pay you respect before they blow you up in that."
edit on 14-7-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

The guy can hardly string a sentance together he is a total knuckle dragger always in the papers in the UK for causing fights or trouble!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
- The album cover shows the Empire State Building and not the WTC
- Nothing he said mentioned the WTC
- The WTC was bombed in 1993
- I really doubt a music personality would be given inside info

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

That's an insult to every self-respecting knuckle-dragger in the World!

But as for the topic, this is one of many such "hints" as to the 9/11 attacks and it entirely depends on one's interpretations of what it is that is being "predicted".

The film Armageddon, for example, shows New York (including many skyscrapers such as the WTC) getting pelted by asteroids and generally being levelled, is that a "prediction" too?

Is Michael Bay an insider who knew? If that is the case, whehn is the next "Big One" in Paris, seeing as in most of his films Paris gets levelled...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

As is the case with all these things, it is always easy to find some "evidence" or "proof" after the fact.

If you look hard enough, anything can be twisted and moulded to fit into some "prediction" of some event, after it had taken place.

I hardly consider this an accurate prediction.

vvv

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
He has high level contacts in the music industry, he might have heard rumors.

Says who?

The only "contacts" Liam Gallagher had at that point are the ones responsible for him acting the way he does in that video, and most other videos of that time. You know, the type of contacts who hand you small brown parcels of white powder for money?

As for his "predictions", well, this is the guy who predicted Oasis would be "bigger than The Beatles."

So yeah...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wanka

top topics

join