It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, after lurking for quite some time, I finally decided to go ahead and create an account. I've come across this site several times over the last few years while reading up on hollow earth theories, cryptozoology, lost civilizations and other odd-ball interests of mine, and it seems like I always get sucked in by the awesome threads here spanning all sorts of neat subjects and information.

Aside from that, I'm a pretty average gal... I'm a die-hard fish keeper (cichlids), an herbalist, a musician and a mom.

Anything else, just ask!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What i would like to know is the " odd ball interests " oh and yeah, before i forget let me guess your pisces ?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Welcome!

I too love cichlids. And herbs. And music. And moms (well, at least mine). (... and hollow earth theories... and lost civilizations... and... ). And I'm not average at all... maybe you aren't as average as you think! (but maybe average when part of your new ATS community)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

Hi DustbowlDebutante, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
welcome..hope you enjoy your time on the site..

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
isn't it a blast how a grim reaper always greets the new people...but do not fear, we all know his hidden talent although he has never admitted to it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
welcome to ATS!!
enjoy your stay!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hi , i said Hi , can you hear me now ? Welcome aboard . You don't have to be nutz to hang here , but it helps . Nice to have a female of the species . Cryptocritters , anything in particular ? Lots of good stuff on that topic here . Ancient and lost civilizations , my favorites also , along with UFO's and flying saucers . Enjoy your time . Can you hear me now ?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS
lots of great topics to brouse
20 posts will come quickly
Again Welcome to Ats from an ol man in Texas

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wow! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and I apologize for taking so long to get back here. The offspring totally hijacked the computer yesterday evening... Now let me see if I can go back thru and answer the questions...

Odd-ball interests: It's not the subjects that are odd, but rather my take on them. For example, I have an absolutely sick obsession with high-altitude mountain climbing. However, it totally terrifies me. But if there is a book or movie about it, I'm there with bells on. Same with caving. Love to read about it but there's pretty much no way I'm going into a hole in the ground that's full of spiders and who knows what. And of course, the caving ties into the hollow earth interest as well.

Additionally, no, I am not a pisces, but rather an aries.

My favorite cryptids have to be lake and sea monsters. Go Nessie!!!

new topics

top topics

join