It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7-11-11 Slurpee Addiction Conspiracy PROVED!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Today is 7-11-11. The corner convenience store that has the date's moniker claims that today is its birthday. In a blitz of self-promotion, they are offering all customers a free 8-ounce Slurpee. My grandson and I went in and got one. Within two hours, we were returning to the store to get another one. I am certain the heat has nothing to do with our wanting more of the frozen concoction. Instead, I am fairly sure the chilled drinks are filled with addictive additives like sugar, fruit juice and other things than ensure a person craves for more so they will return to 7-11 as repeat CUSTOMERS. No matter where you live, don't go get a FREE Slurpee today. If you do, you might find yourself returning for more. They are addictive I just know it.

Slurp

edit on 11/7/11 by applebaum because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/7/11 by applebaum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This thread should include Pringles.

Everyone knows it.

Once you Pop you can't stop.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I knew it!

I wondered if anyone else would make the connection!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Pringles and Slurpees
Sounds like my dinner. Thanks guys.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

We were talking about this just a hour ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Things that make you go...hmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

Are you sure you don't work for 7-11?
My wife is addicted to Kit Kats. Every time we pull in for gas I have to run in and get her a Kit Kat.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadys321

It should also include Tim Hortons (For all my fellow Canadians out there!)
edit on 11-7-2011 by Jassu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu
reply to post by Shadys321

It should also include Tim Hortons (For all my fellow Canadians out there!)
edit on 11-7-2011 by Jassu because: (no reason given)

Two toasted plain bagels with extra plain cream cheese and a walnut crunch

EVERY DAY FOR 5 YEARS

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I dont mean to be rude but DUH!!!! Its mostly corn syrup. Dont drink that stuff its really bad for you. EVERY THING IN A GAS STATION STORE IS BAD FOR YOU!! Even the water, most bottle water co. put salt in their water to make you drink more. Even the little sandwiches with have GMO soy corn and canola baked in the bread and most likely corn syrup as well. I dont get why people poison them selfs. Look at it like this. You are a human being, the most advanced piece of meat on the plane. If you had a Ferrari you would not put crappy gas in it, so why would you do the same to your body?

Once you stop eating processed foods, real food will start to taste better. I have been staying away from processed foods for 2 years. When I eat processed foods now, all i can taste is the chemicals, it taste like cardboard. I used to love candy, I now see how artificial it is. Most processed foods, even the ones that claim to be "all natural" have industrial waist in them. Its cheaper to make you eat, rather then dispose of it properly. The usa has a death quota to meet to keep the population from spiking fast, ALL PROCESSED FOOD IS POISON!!! Please do some research and tell his mother. You should not be feeding kids this stuff.
edit on 11-7-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy

Once you stop eating processed foods, real food will start to taste better. I have been staying away from processed foods for 2 years. When I eat processed foods now, all i can taste is the chemicals, it taste like cardboard. I used to love candy, I now see how artificial it is. Most processed foods, even the ones that claim to be "all natural" have industrial waist in them. Its cheaper to make you eat, rather then dispose of it properly. The usa has a death quota to meet to keep the population from spiking fast, ALL PROCESSED FOOD IS POISON!!! Please do some research and tell his mother. You should not be feeding kids this stuff.
edit on 11-7-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

Actually, only rarely do I consume processed foods. I have had major digestive issues, 3 surgeries with the last one resulting in most of my tummy removed. I agree that processed foods tastes like cardboard. However, sometimes processed foods is all I can keep down.

Many debate the issues about Corn Syrup. I suppose time will only tell.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
South Texas
They were 7/11..then they were Circle K
Now they are called ...Stripes....
Go figure !!

top topics

join