It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Calling our Captains !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Where are you guys? We could really use your assistance right now, or any assistance for that matter. There are only a few beds left in the ATS sanitarium, and mine is reserved and paid for. Us soldiers have worked together in the HUNT, and we now have three promoted Captains of Enlightenment. Its time to hear from the captains, whether it be a shared confusion, some advice, a hint, or the whole enchillada. I'm easy. I just want to see you guys and know you are safe. That, and I want to smashy smashy a few dots.

C.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow, finally someone has asked for help...... We have been waiting for someone to ask. Ok, since you asked so nicely, I will get right on it. So, since you are the only one that responded here, then I guess I only need to let you know?
bwahaha

Ok, but I will start to look and let you know. It may take me a bit to get caught up as I have been away for a few days on a business trip and not time to really search in depth. I will see what I can come up with.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
THANK YOU

This is getting nuts

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
yes... thanks
this'll get you a cookie too

mmm cookies

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Now that you have called, I will put away the political pen, dust of my hunting armour, and rejoin the fray....

To those that oppose us!

[edit on 8/12/04 by Seth Bullock]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
All right! Now we're talkin! Now maybe someone should tell Simon about the dots, and see what he says, since he runds the place.

Its gonna be a long night!

C.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think we need to organize what we have. Everyone has gone off running around in circles. Got the clues in somewhat of an order. Let get back to where we were.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
2 = effortless

I think we are back to here.... this is where we were when the fun started

What is effortless and 2... this is what we need to concentrate on.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
JC I think we've got it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join