It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate To See Videos Like This

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

Obviously the video maker has had members say things that he strongly disagreed with
The music and burning sun is just so incredibly stupid

Now look at this video about John Lear, whoever that is:
disclose.tv...

What's the deal with all of this BS?

See here's the thing that 2nd video seemed to be a good budgeted video, well not really but still a little
So how do these idiots find the time or funding to do this

Anyhow, these idiots have no understanding of what true skepticism is

It seems like they believe that people can come here, claim something to be true but offer no proof whatsoever
Look at that thread where I didn't participate it because I knew from the get go it was a hoax where the poster said an armless humanoid was following it LOL
Until proof was offered the thread couldn't continue then SkepticOverload posted images showing no ambient light around the figure
It's this approach which makes ATS so successful but I guess you will always have haters

The first video was just so stupid though, but I didn't like the contact your local authorities part

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Whats wrong with having an Open-mind

Conspiracy is fun....

"I seek only the truth. But let me make it perfectly clear how little I think I know:
1. All of my claims are only possibilities.
2. I could be completely misinformed.
3. All of what I believe might not be true. "
John Lear

It is a conspiracy site after all

.I've seen the whole video(btw)
edit on 11-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Sounds like the future motto of the Prophecies and Predictions section

No but i'm very open minded, the problem with the term "open minded" is that you can throw absolutely anything in there

You could just as well say "hey be open minded, there's nothing wrong with disinformation"

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
most threads on here offer no proof
there is one where a mod drew a few pictures of what he said he saw and everyone seems to believe he saw something where is the proof in that its just someone word

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well this is interesting they are naming names of members here on ATS one of which Ive had my suspicions about. They ever going to be mad lie or not.!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament
They ever going to be mad lie or not.!!

What?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Looks like someone got butthurt.. and made a video. I have to say its VERY odd for someone to behave in such a way and make outrageous claims ( grand theft!?) about a person they admit they do not know the true identity of. The only thing this first video does is make me suspect the author.

Makes a LOT of sense though, theyre a cia front or shills, so contact the govt to report the govt operatives.
Oh well, at least that was a laugh. Also, libel is a bad thing to engage in... I wonder what their laws are for libel in Norway and how internet crime can be prosecuted?

BTW, the 2nd video is not able to be viewed

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
never mind

Mods please close this thread
edit on 11-7-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ok I will explain myself if they are disinfo people they would be mad for getting exposed.If they are not they would be mad for defamation of character. But to be honest it just sounds like someone trying to get even . It seems poorly made and also if they did work for the government why would you report them to federal agencys.And the thing about bad spelling and grammar OK that was just stupid this just sounds like a kid to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You should be reporting this to the site owners ASAP.I think they would like to see this!!

Second video access denied S&F though for the info.
edit on 11-7-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Video removed. I guess a mod here is a mod there???? WOW! On goes the drama. *Que Jaws music*

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow it was removed already.Both of them.!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
never mind

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
never mind

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by Advantage
BTW, the 2nd video is not able to be viewed

the 2nd video is the craziest made by a former ATS Member who went macademia
See what I did?
I said Macademia, which is my handle prefix with an M referencing a Nut

Im never surprised by some "former" macadamias around here.
Ive seen whole " I hate ATS boards" set up and was even accused of being a mod who posted a users personal info on twitter. #1, Im not a mod #2 I never posted anyones info.
People at times have a real real hard time with reality.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So why was John Lear banned from Ats?? It is kind of spooky how quickly those videos off of those sites disappeared.
Don't you agree?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament
So why was John Lear banned from Ats?? It is kind of spooky how quickly those videos off of those sites disappeared.
Don't you agree?

Nope.
Libel is a legally actionable thing.. no host site wants to be all hounded with that garbage. Both videos mentioned not only the owners names but other regular posters.. and lear gave directions to Zorgon's front door.

I have no idea why he was banned other than the tidbit I caught at the end of him being much less than civil.

new topics

top topics

join