It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Lie: Libya - "Humanitarian act?" (Must Watch)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A video I felt obliged to make to show the world how much of a liar Obama is and the real cost of his so called "humanitarian act" in Libya.Since NATO forces have began bombing supposed "Military Targets" 800 civilians have been killed in these so called humanitarian bombs. This includes Men, Women and Children.This is no Humanitarian act NATO has no right being there they are not helping the Libyan people... They are destroying human lives everyday.. These are innocent human beings who are being killed some as young as 4...

(Warning Graphic Content)

edit on 11-7-2011 by TragedyandHope2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I call complete and utter BS. No war is humanitarian in nature. This is just Obama's way to get the progressives to go along with something they have always stood against, violent conflict on the part of the United States in order to accomplish geo-political goals resulting in the deaths of innocent civilians. Sad thing is, a lot of these idiots will go along with it just because it contains the word "humanitarian".

This is coming from a progressive-liberal, btw...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Obama,Bush,Clinton ...all the same

Ron Paul 2012 !!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wonder if there are any procedures in place to rescind or revoke a Nobel Peace Prize? The fact that Obama received it in the first place was a joke; for him to be allowed to keep it a travesty.

He campaigned on "Hope and Change," but he isn't any different than his predecessor; in fact, he's worse. Obama is easily the most violent President we've ever had. We are in more simultaneous conflicts now than ever before, under any President, including Bush Jr.

It is my sincere wish that Democrats and Progressives come to terms with the fact that their "messiah" is nothing but a corporate tool, and as long as he is President they can kiss any hopes they had for change goodbye.

It's time to vote for REAL change. It's time to vote for an end to foreign wars and meddling in the internal affairs of other nations. It's time to vote for a return to the Constitution and its ideals which made this country the greatest power the world has ever seen. It's time to vote for fiscal responsibility where the Federal government doesn't spend more than it makes. It's time to vote for a new tax structure where everyone - including corporations like GE, the second largest in the world, which paid ZERO taxes last year - pays their fair share.

It's time to vote for Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I wonder if there are any procedures in place to rescind or revoke a Nobel Peace Prize? The fact that Obama received it in the first place was a joke; for him to be allowed to keep it a travesty.

He campaigned on "Hope and Change," but he isn't any different than his predecessor; in fact, he's worse. Obama is easily the most violent President we've ever had. We are in more simultaneous conflicts now than ever before, under any President, including Bush Jr.

It is my sincere wish that Democrats and Progressives come to terms with the fact that their "messiah" is nothing but a corporate tool, and as long as he is President they can kiss any hopes they had for change goodbye.

It's time to vote for REAL change. It's time to vote for an end to foreign wars and meddling in the internal affairs of other nations. It's time to vote for a return to the Constitution and its ideals which made this country the greatest power the world has ever seen. It's time to vote for fiscal responsibility where the Federal government doesn't spend more than it makes. It's time to vote for a new tax structure where everyone - including corporations like GE, the second largest in the world, which paid ZERO taxes last year - pays their fair share.

It's time to vote for Ron Paul.

I second that!

new topics

top topics

join