It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick hello from a long time ATS viewer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

I have been a long time viewer of ATS, way back before the site was updated and have pretty much watched ever since.

Many times I have been very tempted to join and contribute information on threads posted on ATS but have always stopped just short, until today.

I look forward to meeting you all in discussion.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Surreptitious

Hi Surreptitious, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Glad to have you finally join up with us,

I look forward to seeing you around!

Any help needed just shout my way.
Asala x

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you for the kind welcome and links, I'm really looking forward to discussing topics with the ATS members.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

That's very kind, thank you for a most welcome greeting and offer of assistance, I am really pleased I have joined. Looking forward to the future here on ATS.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS....I look forward to your contributions!

Des

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...you might tell us about your intrests and say hello to members welcomeing you ...to get your post count up ..then you can start your own thread .
Again Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
ATS has some cool info and I think when you can post you can also share some videos with us, so I may just find you on here at some point and can say we met on introductions... LOL! Nooobs!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Congrats on joining the site finally.
Welcome

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for your nice comments, I hope to meet interesting peole like yourself here on ATS.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Hi,

I liked the "Jungle" comment, I am sure it's not that bad, especially if you don't take it too seriously, it's a hobby after all.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nahitini

Hi, thank you for your nice comments, I have seen lots of members struggling with embedding video and photos, so I think I need a crash course in these aspects. I'm sure all the info required is held within the archives here on ATS.

Look forward to joining you in future discussion,

Regards.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by check_himu

Thank you, I like your avatar picture, are you a big Harry Potter fan by any chance?? I am going to see the final film tomorrow in 3D at my local Cinema, should make for a good time.

Having been a viewer of ATS for many, many years, I though it was about time I signed up as a member.

Hopefully catch you around in discussion soon,

Regards.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Surreptitious

Yeah, I am a BIG HP fan.
But due to exams, I am not able to go to theater currently.
Will watch next weekend for sure.
And hoping to see some good contribution from you.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by check_himu

Thanks for the reply, I must confess HP has grown on me (not literally) since my partner and her sister are HP crazy. They read the books endlessly, have mammoth discussions on the telephone about HP, over the years I have started to like one or two characters (gotta love the Death Eaters!). Myself I am a major Star Wars saga fan, saw the original screening of "Star Wars" in 1977 and I have been hooked since. My personal fav is "Empire Strikes Back", seriously dark film.. interestingly the only Star Wars film not directed by George Lucas.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards.

top topics

join