It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Excellent and exceptional interpretive powers gumshoe. The women with two wings as "America the Beautiful", the timing with the Fall of 2011 and the alignment and pedigee of Ellie (Comet Elenin or 9-11), earthquakes on the ring of fire and San Francisco as a highly likely locale for a highly probable next quaker-shaker hit, the Mother Shipton prophetic tie-in with the Feast of Tabernacles (the ref to 7 days), and the connection with the man child and `Cisco. Amazing conclusions!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Oopsies I meant perihelion, not pedigee. It`s looking more and more like Comet Elenin and YU55 could be what kicks off a time of tribulation. For a detailed account of the Comet EleninYU55 relationship, hell I`m not above suggesting Maxblack`s desription on a new thread entitled "Leonid Elenin". the timing and other Leonid-did-you-knows are not coincidental in my opinion. Cover up? Oh! And the 40 days and 40 nights "rain" could also mean meteorites.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: Hmmmm I didn`t intenionally post at 21:21. Oct. 21 is a date I`m watching.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I stand corrected and gratefully so! It is a pleasant surprise when one learns something new and I am in awe to find that the Hebrew word translated "time appointed" in Psalms 81:3 is kece and means "full moon." All this time I've been under the impression this verse referred to the Day of Trumpets since "trumpet," "new moon" and "solemn feast day" I was led to believe were synonymous with each other. But, now I discover it also makes mention of the full moon! And to my understanding the only annual festivals ordained of God that were celebrated at the time of a full moon or "time appointed" were the Feast of the Passover on Abib 14 and the Feast of Tabernacles on Tishri 15.

Interesting as well is the fact that the Hebrew word translated into English as "time appointed" in Daniel 8:19; 11:27 is mowed which is usually used to refer to the holy days (e.g. Leviticus 23). I feel there is so much to learn and so little time.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
1994 Harold Camping got a new audience. May 21st 2011 Harold Camping got a new audience. Oct 21st 2011 Harold Camping got a new audience...wow I just made a prediction. Nancy Linder and Harold Camping have cash dollars sent to their PO Box every day. Unreported cash dollars....another prophecy...I wont receive $1 in the mail in the next 6 months....ta ta and will be talkin at ya on Oct. 23rd

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I wonder who the king daniel is saying that he is going to power with. The way you linked the top story,would get me to think you have your eyes set on one of the people that came back from egypt. Joseph and his brothers.

I dont think some of this stuff is anything familiar out of the bible. Confirmation is necessary and then i will give you my opinion.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I decided to look these verses up in a NKJV bible. The one that stuck out to me the most was the one from
Psalm 81.
2 Raise a song and strike the timbrel,
The pleasant harp with the lute

3 Blow the trumpet at the time of the New
Moon,
At the full moon, on our solemn feast day.

4 For this is a statute for Israel,
A law of the God of Jacob.

I just thought that replacing time appointed with At the full moon was a little peculiar

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You might find the charts at this site interesting:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a02606d9fa6.jpg[/atsimg]
www.sonoma.edu...

Her's the Jubilee Years chart as an example:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b43f888a1bd.jpg[/atsimg]

The charts are much larger at the site.
Cheers!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Ok well my understanding of the fig tree parable (which the tree was not in season as the scripture says)
Mark 11:12-14, 19-25
Is Jesus sees it from a distance and is wanting something to eat from it, but it had no fruit , so he cursed it, but the tree was not in season (Matthew 21 is a short version of it)

what that means to me is that when the end comes and even though we are not ready/ spiritually we will be cursed, even though we might produce fruit …given a little more time, like a theft in the night.

ps
I have been reading this thread so far and I am really confused …I'm not hip on the different calendars you are referring to and what not, but if you can lead me into a better understanding…I would be grateful.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Here's something you may be interested in:

Jubilee On Earth: Blood Moon, Black Sun
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:pzwmK9_PIxkJ:michigal.blogspot.com/2009/11/blood-moon-black-suns.html+lunar+eclipse+september+29+ 2011&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
edit on 11/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

I ran acroos this page when researching someone's claim of an unexpected Lunar eclipse on September 29, 2011:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by jcord
reply to post by martinasdf

We are on the equator. Several weeks ago there was a lunar eclipse witnessed by many people here. There was no eclipse scheduled and the earth was not between the sun & moon.

Unexpected Lunar Eclipse September 29
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Something In Front Of The Sun?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: more info

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You may want to read this thread if you haven't already:

2012 and 8-24-16
by jcrash
started on 1/12/2012 @ 03:44 PM

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Bump for our having passed the point of no return.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Reading it now....I'm a bit perplexed at how I seemed to have missed this thread? Probably during one of my forced ATS hiatuses ....lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I see what your saying stargate. You explained it well and the correlations fit perfectly. Some of these people are sleepers and they are put under mind control as soon as they see information that is too sophisticated, either that or they are spies. Nearly all of the world is under mind control because they are not actually alive. So don't expect to hear people understand your findings and change their point of views. It even says in the holy book that people without many works are dead.

Look it up.

I appreciate what you posted here stargate. Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Check this out:

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?
by ConspiracyNutjob
started on 3/14/2013 @ 09:08 PM

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I'm sure you've covered all this, but I thought you might like this link:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

for those of us who have trouble seeing our monitor before we have a coffee, please elaborate more, I read the OP and I may as well not have read it, because I am still mystified.. prob a bit more so... ahhhhhh I hate when I have to analyse it all myself...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join