It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Disregard... I am a moron.
edit on 7/11/2011 by xenthuin because: I am dumb

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by jehova620

The time appointed is Passover. It says it clearly right there.

The time appointed the end shall come.

Need anymore clarification?

well.... Jesus was cruicified on the Passover holiday...
he met his 'end' for sure...
perhaps you only see the end-of-Age in the words 'appointed time'

its like that dried up glove at the OJ trial,,, if it doesn't fit you must aquit

your epiphany does not fit .... sorry

Here are all the references of "time appointed" in the Bible.

www.blueletterbible.org...

About 13 different mentions of it. Time appointed is mentioned with Passover in Exodus 23. Time appointed also means full moon, which Passover falls on. In Daniel 11 it mentions "time appointed" 3 different times and it alludes to it being the time of the end. Also, he shall return at the time appointed and will take away the daily sacrifice and the abomination of desolation will occur, as I have shown this occurs on Passover.

The Book of Daniel

29 ¶ At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate

What is the time of the end? We see it in Daniel 12. After 1260 days.

The Book of Daniel

The Time of the End

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness, as the stars for ever and ever.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
5 ¶ Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever, Rev. 10.5 that it shall be for a time, times, and a half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xenthuin

Um what????

360 days x 42 months (30 days) = 1260 days
edit on 11-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Hahaha I am an idiot... I misread your original date (you said the 4th not the 15th). It DOES work out.

*FACEPALM*

Sorry!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenthuin

Hahaha I am an idiot... I misread your original date (you said the 4th not the 15th). It DOES work out.

*FACEPALM*

Sorry!

Haha, all good.

You do see though there is a perfect match of 1260 days between Oct. 21st, 2011 (Shemini Atzeret) to April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover)?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yup, yup... It works! Nice work. I gave you a star for correcting me
. Guess I got a little over zealous there.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenthuin

Yup, yup... It works! Nice work. I gave you a star for correcting me
. Guess I got a little over zealous there.

Thanks and it even counts the leap year for 2012 too to make it a perfect match.

This perfect calculation can't be done for any other years. I tried, and it doesn't work by taking Shemini Atzeret and adding 1260 days to get to a Passover date. Only does it work for 2011 to 2015.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All the books quoted in the OP were of the old testament. Some of those books foretold the birth of Christ as the savior. Perhaps the time appointed you speak of is referring to Jesus's crucifixion, which was during passover and not associated with Revelations end times prophecies.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by collietta

That is true, but it looks like Daniel is referencing a later time past Jesus crucification. In Daniel 12, about the time of the end, it mentions 1260 days and also 1290 days to the abomination of desolation.

1260 days could alluding to the 1260 days of Jesus ministry. I think though the parallels to what is said in Revelation is clearly there.

And there are some many references and allusions to Passover in the Book of Revelation it is amazing!
edit on 11-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Am I wrong, but is the weak point in your position that there are other times referred to as the time appointed? Even though you are right about the Passover, it also refers to other times. Correct? If it solely referred to the Passover, you would be onto something.

I think it will happen on Passover, too. Probably around 2030 during the Lunar Eclipse that ends at midnight (exactly) with a complete eclipse totality. The lunar eclipse at the crucifixion was only half covering. I look at the Passover in around 2030 as a completion, as in 100% eclipse signifying the completion of the work.

If I am alive and sentient, I want to be in Jerusalem in the final day, just for fun.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

There are 3 appointed feasts. Two out of those appointed feasts fall on Appointed Times, which means full moon, Passover and Tabernacles. But only one place in the Bible does it give the specific timing of the appointed time which is Passover.

2030 huh? Haven't heard that one before. Not sure how you are getting that theory. Look into Mark Biltz and his lunar and solar eclipse Jewish holiday theory for 2014-2015 more if you haven't done so.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

which one?

But Jerusalem which is above is free
Galatians4

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Yep, blood red moon Passover, April 4th, 2015.

I am not even thinking about Dec. 21st, 2012. I think it is a deception.

If you want to take 3 1/2 years, or 1260 days, this is it here:

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover). It even accounts for leap year of 2012 in that day calculation.

Are you a Mark Biltz fan? This sounds like the prediction he's been pushing lately (he's made several others, but so far they've all failed). So is it your position that the Tribulation has already started, and that it started in 2009? The first seal is the revealing of the antichrist (white horse, rider with bow but no arrows), second seal is worldwide war, 3rd seal is famine, 4th seal is death of a quarter of the earth's population. These herald the start of the Trib and sound like events that would not escape notice. Personally I do not see any indications that the Trib is underway, but I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Yep, blood red moon Passover, April 4th, 2015.

I am not even thinking about Dec. 21st, 2012. I think it is a deception.

If you want to take 3 1/2 years, or 1260 days, this is it here:

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover). It even accounts for leap year of 2012 in that day calculation.

Are you a Mark Biltz fan? This sounds like the prediction he's been pushing lately (he's made several others, but so far they've all failed). So is it your position that the Tribulation has already started, and that it started in 2009? The first seal is the revealing of the antichrist (white horse, rider with bow but no arrows), second seal is worldwide war, 3rd seal is famine, 4th seal is death of a quarter of the earth's population. These herald the start of the Trib and sound like events that would not escape notice. Personally I do not see any indications that the Trib is underway, but I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

A fan? I respect his research and his very valid intelligent theory he has presented. If it wasn't for his research, I wouldn't have been able to arrive at my very solid theory that correlates with his.

The tribulation has already started? No. I guess you didn't read the posts on this. Did you not see what I wrote?
Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = Blood Red Moon Passover April 4th, 2015

I don't in the least bit buy into the theory created by 19th century dispensationalist John Darby of a 7 year tribulation. I feel along with other Bible scholars that it is only 3 1/2 years or 42 months or 1260 days or a "time, times, and a half of time".

The 42 month tribulation is the birth pains period. The woman pregnant giving birth to the man child flees from the serpent for 1260 days. These days are the birth pangs. It is also said, the Gentile nations will tread on Jerusalem/Israel for 42 months. During this time, the seals are not broken, nor the trumpets or the vials. It only happens after the 42 month tribulation, and the seals, trumpets and vials are broken on a future passover date.

Could Elenin start the tribulation come Oct? Could a potential war in Israel breaking out begin the tribulation?
edit on 12-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Thanks for answering my question.

Interesting thread IMO.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You are welcome.

Here is a very interesting read that I found:

PASSOVER AND THE END-TIMES

www.churchisraelforum.com...

There are so many things I have found that squarely point to a future Passover!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Good post. I applaud you.

Now dig deepr and see how all of the appointed times (feast days) correspond to the end times. It is quite fascinating..

You will soon find that Isaiah 46:10 is spot on.

(Isa 46:10) At the beginning I announce the end, proclaim in advance things not yet done; and I say that my plan will hold, I will do everything I please to do.

Everything you need to know about the end is found in the beginning.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Thanks, looking at little closer at it you will see this highlighted in bold. Remember after 1260 days the woman gives birth. You will also see at the bottom, salvation is brought to Zion. Salvation is tied in with Passover!

The Book of the Prophet
Isaiah

3 ¶ Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:
4 and even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
5 ¶ To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?
6 They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he maketh it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship.
7 They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble.
8 ¶ Remember this, and show yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors.
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
11 calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.
12 ¶ Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:
13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

The firstborn is Passover.

www.yrm.org...

www.churchisraelforum.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Passover Symbology in the Book of Revelation. The eschatological meaning of Passover appears also in the book of Revelation, especially through the prominent symbolic figure of Christ as the Lamb who was slain. In the vision of the throne, the Lamb is praised as worthy to open the scroll of human destiny, "for thou wast slain and by thy blood didst ransom men for God from every tribe and tongue and people and nation" (Rev 5:9). The Lamb slain to redeem people of all nations calls to mind the Passover lamb slain to redeem the Israelites out of Egypt. In both instances divine deliverance came after great tribulation. The Israelites were delivered from Egyptian oppression; the redeemed "come out of the great tribulation" (Rev 7:14). The Israelites smeared the blood of the Passover lamb on the door posts; the redeemed "washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb" (Rev 7:14).

Revelation uses the very imagery of the epic struggle with Egypt to depict the final conflict and deliverance of God’s people. When the angels pour out the vials of God’s wrath (Rev 16:2-21), the plagues are unleashed and, like the Egyptians of old, the enemies of God’s people are scourged with hail, fire, darkness, locust, ulcers, bloody waters, and frogs. Such a chain of events leads up to a New Exodus of a great multitude out of all nations who "sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb" (Rev 15:3). The song of Moses was sung after the victory over the Egyptians at the Red Sea. The redeemed sing the song of Moses and of the Lamb in a similar setting as they stand on the banks of the sea of glass which is mingled with fire, seemingly representing the Red Sea experience of the redeemed.

The first deliverance from Egypt, which marked the institution of Passover, foreshadowed the final deliverance of God’s people "who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb" (Rev 19:9). This joyous eschatological Paschal Banquet represents the consummation of the hopes and expectations of God’s people of all ages. A foretaste of the joy of that Paschal Banquet can be experienced even now by responding to Christ’s knocking at the door of our hearts: "Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me" (Rev 3:20).

www.biblicalperspectives.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Each year we set a place at the sader for Elijah, looking forward to the Passover when he returns. The ancient Gospel according to the Hebrews taught that the seed of Adam would be judged at a recurrence of the Passover.

Revelation itself is a Passover book. The Aramaic text of Revelation places Yochanan’s vision “on the first day of the week” the day of the firstfruits offering (Rev. 1:10 HRV). The seven menorah’s with seven branches each represent the 49 days of the counting of the omer (Rev. 1). The Messiah is pictured as a slain lamb (5:6-12). The 144,000 are the firstborn redeemed by the blood of the lamb and are sealed on their foreheads (Rev. 7:1-4; 14:1-5) paralleling the Passover which is to be “for frontlets between your eyes” (the teffillin (Ex. 13:6-16) these teffilin are closely tied to the Mezuzah (Deut. 6:8; 11:18; Ex. 13:9; 13:16) which, like the blood of the Passover lamb was placed on the doorpost. Just as the blood of the lamb on the doorpost redeemed the firstborn from the angel of death, the seal protects the 144,000 from the demonic spirits from the pit (Rev. 9:1-5). The book of Revelation is about an exodus from Babylon in the wake of plagues (Rev. 15-16; 18:1-8) parallel to the exodus from Egypt. Finally the book of Revelation concludes in the “marriage supper of the lamb” (Rev. 19:1-10) a Passover sader.

nazarenespace.com...

I thought this person got a lot of my ideas from some recent posts I have done exactly related to what he said above. He wrote it on April 4th, 2011 and the topics I posted very similar to this were within the last 30 days. Essentially he sees exactly what I am seeing. Just saw his post now after doing a Google search.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join