It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Oh, I get it, you think it must be on an "appointed feast". Well according to the source, it's pretty straightforward, it's gonna be on a feast of the trumpet because of the phrase no man know the day.... and in shmita year with major astronomical events appearing on Festival Days (i.e. Passover and Tabernacles).

From wiki

"Four times in the year the world is judged: On Passover a decree is passed on the produce of the soil; on Shavuot, on the fruits of the trees; on Rosh Hashanah all men pass before Him ("God"); and on the Feast of Tabernacles a decree is passed on the rain of the year.

In Jewish thought, Rosh Hashanah is the most important judgment day, on which all the inhabitants of the world pass for judgment before the Creator, as sheep pass for examination before the shepherd.

Another source

The first four of the seven feasts occur during the springtime (Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, and Weeks) and they all have already been fulfilled by Christ in the New Testament. The final three holidays (Trumpets, The Day of Atonement, and Tabernacles) occur during the fall, all within a short fifteen-day period.

Many Bible scholars and commentators believe that these fall feasts have not yet been fulfilled by Jesus. However, the “blessed hope” (Titus 2:13) for all believers in Jesus Christ is that they most assuredly will. As the four spring feasts were fulfilled literally and right on the actual feast day in connection with Christ's first coming, these three fall feasts, it is believed by many, will likewise be fulfilled literally in connection to the Lord's second coming.

Yup, definitely feast of trumpet.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Oh, I get it, you think it must be on an "appointed feast". Well according to the source, it's pretty straightforward, it's gonna be on a feast of the trumpet because of the phrase no man know the day.... and in shmita year with major astronomical events appearing on Festival Days (i.e. Passover and Tabernacles).

From wiki

"Four times in the year the world is judged: On Passover a decree is passed on the produce of the soil; on Shavuot, on the fruits of the trees; on Rosh Hashanah all men pass before Him ("God"); and on the Feast of Tabernacles a decree is passed on the rain of the year.

In Jewish thought, Rosh Hashanah is the most important judgment day, on which all the inhabitants of the world pass for judgment before the Creator, as sheep pass for examination before the shepherd.

Another source

The first four of the seven feasts occur during the springtime (Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, and Weeks) and they all have already been fulfilled by Christ in the New Testament. The final three holidays (Trumpets, The Day of Atonement, and Tabernacles) occur during the fall, all within a short fifteen-day period.

Many Bible scholars and commentators believe that these fall feasts have not yet been fulfilled by Jesus. However, the “blessed hope” (Titus 2:13) for all believers in Jesus Christ is that they most assuredly will. As the four spring feasts were fulfilled literally and right on the actual feast day in connection with Christ's first coming, these three fall feasts, it is believed by many, will likewise be fulfilled literally in connection to the Lord's second coming.

Yup, definitely feast of trumpet.

There is no such thing as feast of trumpets. It is the Day of Trumpets. Just like Day of Atonement. Not a feast, but a particular day. You do realize there are trumpets blown on other days right? Like the Feast of Tabernacles.

The Day of Trumpets is talked very little in the Bible anyways.

No where does it even allude to in the Bible the Day of Trumpets is a day of judgment. If anything, it is Passover. Passover is Judgment Day. Need more clarification?

And Passover hasn't been completely fulfilled yet. There is still yet a future Passover that has yet to been fulfilled.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
The word "time appointed" is key!

Here are all the references to "time appointed" in the Bible.

www.blueletterbible.org...

The "time appointed" is Passover!

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus

15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointedted of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty

We see below this! Israel is lead out of Egypt on Passover!

The Psalms

2 Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel,

the pleasant harp with the psaltery.
3 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon,

in the time appointed, on our solemn feast dayday.
4 For this was a statute for Israel,

and a law of the God of Jacob.
5 This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony,

when he went out through the land of Egypt:
where I heard a language that I understood not.
6 I removed his shoulder from the burden:

his hands were delivered from the pots.
7 Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee;

I answered thee in the secret place of thunder:
I proved thee at the waters of Mer'ibah.
Selah.
8 Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee:

O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
9 there shall no strange god be in thee;

neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
10 I am the LORD thy God,

which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:

The Book of Daniel

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Me'di-a and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Gre'cia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

The Book of Daniel

27 And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.
28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.
29 ¶ At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be helped with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
36 ¶ And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Thanks for posting.
There is nothing here however that tells me anything other
than your interpretation of it, and your opinion there of...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well said.

Thats what i wanted to say.

Basically its bumf.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jehova620

So the "time appointed" is not Passover according to you?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Depending on when you believe Israel was reinstated as a nation, whether 1947 or 1948, I use the 70 year rule by Daniel. So in 2017 or 2018, doomsday will come shortly thereafter. Now lets add some extra... Hopi indians prophecy the dwelling place in the sky will come crashing down. Think ISS. ISS is slated to be dumped into the sea around about 2018. Sure the russians will keep their pieces aloft, but NASA plans on dumping the rest.

So 2015 - 2020ish should be all bad news...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

How about the Jubilee year rule? 1967 plus 49 years equals = 2016. A lot of well known Bible scholars says the Jubilee year is 2015-2016.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

2015, need anymore clarification?

Guys i think harold camping is at it again! or maybe its Ra-El? If only scooby doo and the rest of the gang was on ATS we would have this mystery cleared up in know time

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I have looked to the dates for the 2014/2015 blood moon lunar eclipses and surely it will be important for the people of God. Will it be the end? The Second Coming? More likely has something to do with the Abomination of Desolation or Antichrist and persecution. I will say this. The moon is off tilt and sometimes in the wrong place or phase. The sun is acting very strange. Disaster upon disaster and rumor upon rumor are in the world. North pole is moving and compasses are strange. The sun is more northward even for the time of year. The tilt is off. The Middle East is in huge turmoil. Maitreya star is visible. 2012 is next year. If anything the birth pangs are increasing. And just like literal ones they will intensify.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So if I get this correctly from your other thread, we can expect to see the two witnesses in October?

And their end will be at Passover?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

God "appointed" all the feast days (mostly recorded in the book of Leviticus).

How come you see only one of the "appointed times" (note that it is clearly a plural in the reference you quoted) and say "this this is it".

Jesus death was on Passover, the escape from Egypt was on Passover.

Most of the Jewish feasts have events associated with them.

One feast that doesn't seem to have any particular historic event associated is Pentecost, which is 50 days after Passover. Perhaps it is "the day of the Lord"?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Camping is an idiot. His theory was all over the map. Most versed educated Bible scholars thought he was an idiot. He essentially said it was going to happen because God said so. He should have said, this is my theory. But his theory sucked and made absolutely no sense. I studied it. Although there were a few little gems he found that enlightened me, such as the date of Oct. 21st, 2011 which is Shemini Atzeret.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

There is absolutely no mention in the Bible, Trumpets is a Feast. The Day of Atonement nor the Day of Trumpets are feasts days. There are 3 feast periods. Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles.

www.bartleby.com...

The time appointed means "full moon". Only is it clearly references in the Bible that the time appointed is Passover. Passover falls on a full moon date, as well as the 1st day of the Feast of Tabernacles.

You are right about Pentecost. It is talked very little in the Bible with no real events tied to it.

Remember, the "Day of the Lord" comes as a "thief in the night". What comes as a thief in the night? The Passover angel of death at midnight.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Disregard
edit on 7/11/2011 by xenthuin because: Dumb

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Have you read the Epistle of Barnabas? It has a nice clue also when the end will be. Which is...very very sooon.

Barnabas 15:2-9
15:2 And in another place He saith; If my sons observe the Sabbath then I will bestow My mercy upon them.

15:3 Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And Yahuwah made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He sanctified it.

15:4 Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years Yahuwah shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signified a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of Yahuwah shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

15:5
And He rested on the seventh day. this He meaneth; when His Son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the Lawless One, and shall judge the unrighteous, and shall change the sun and the moon and the stars, then shall he truly rest on the seventh day.

15:6 Yea and furthermore He saith; Thou shalt sanctify it with pure hands and with a pure heart. If therefore a man is able now to sanctify the day which Yahuwah sanctified, though he be pure in heart, we have gone utterly astray.

15:7 But if after all then and not till then shall we truly rest and sanctify it, when we shall ourselves be able to do so after being justified and receiving the promise, when iniquity is no more and all things have been made new by Yahuwah, we shall be able to sanctify it then, because we ourselves shall have been sanctified first.

15:8 Finally He saith to them; Your new moons and your Sabbaths I cannot away with. Ye see what is His meaning; it is not your present Sabbaths that are acceptable [unto Me], but the Sabbath which I
have made, in the which, when I have set all things at rest, I will make the beginning of the eighth day which is the beginning of another world.

15:9 Wherefore also we keep the eighth day for rejoicing, in the which also Yahuwshuwah rose from the dead, and having been manifested ascended into the heavens.

This lines up with a verse from 2 Peter 3:8

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved ones, let not this one matter be hidden from you: that with יהוה Yahuwah one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
So if I get this correctly from your other thread, we can expect to see the two witnesses in October?

And their end will be at Passover?

Yeah, who knows who or what the two witnesses are. Are they two people? Maybe. Is it an allegory or some esoteric reference? Don't know.

But it is pretty clear the two witnesses end their testimony on Passover after 1260 days, or 42 months or 3 years and 6 months.

There are a couple of things to watch for in October. Particular Comet Elenin among other things.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenthuin

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

If you want to take 3 1/2 years, or 1260 days, this is it here:

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover). It even accounts for leap year of 2012 in that day calculation.

Uhmm... 3.5*365.25=1278.375 days, not 1260. There are 366 (2011-2012) + 365 (2012-2013) + 365 (2013-2014) + 31 (Oct '14) + 30 (Nov '14) + 31 (Dec '14) + 31 (Jan '15) + 28 (Feb '15) + 31 (Mar '15) = 1278 - 6 (21st to 15th) = 1272.

Oh wow, you are way off. You need some help. The Bible uses a prophetic 360 day calendar. Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yahushuasaves

The abomination of desolation occurs on a Passover date. I have this up on another post.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by jehova620

The time appointed is Passover. It says it clearly right there.

The time appointed the end shall come.

Need anymore clarification?

well.... Jesus was cruicified on the Passover holiday...
he met his 'end' for sure...
perhaps you only see the end-of-Age in the words 'appointed time'

its like that dried up glove at the OJ trial,,, if it doesn't fit you must aquit

your epiphany does not fit .... sorry

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Never read that before, but it is tied in with 2 Peter 3.

The Second Epistle General of
Peter

The Promise of the Lord's Coming

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Gen. 1.6-8
6 whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: Gen. 7.11
7 but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 ¶ But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up

We can see above the reference of Gen 1. 6-8 describing the flood of Noah. It started happening on Iyar 14 or the 2nd Passover and the flood gates opened up on Iyar 17. Judgment Day is Passover. Passover is when the abomination of desolation occurs. The Day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night, just like when the Passover Angel of Death came at midnight and destroyed the ones that didn't put the blood on their door posts. The ones that did, and knew the Angel of Death were saved.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join