It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ok, I think I have figured this out.

The great tribulation period is not 1260 days. That is the time of wrath or Jacob's trouble.

There is a tribulation period that is for 1260 days, but then there is a "Great Tribulation" period, which is the time of wrath.

More to come related to this brand new insight!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
On a side topic related to this time code, I am really looking at what is going to happen in the next 2-3 weeks. There is a prophecy that might come true. There are way too many things that are lining up with this prophecy. Hopefully it doesn't occur, but if it does, I will show you how I figured it out. I will freak out if it happens. It probably won't, but if it does (lots of things lining up to this prophecy), I will totally freak. It will just reconfirm my time line.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bocimaster

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I think that the seven days between the 21st and the 28th are significant in some way. Don't ask me why. Perhaps you have some insight on this portion of the mystery.

As i read your "seven day" sentence i immediately recall this from Mother Shipton's prophecies:
"For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore."
The dates correlate with the Comet Elenin's closest approach on Earth. May that be the awesome sight?

Indeed it does. I have had this thought even before the mention of Comet Elenin. Well with my time code of it begging in October, and Elenin passing very close to Earth at that time, it pretty much fits in to Revelation 12.

Below it talks about angel Gabriel, the Dragon, seven days and seven nights (Feast of Tabernacles period?), there will be earthquakes and a huge flood.

A part of Mother Shipton prophecy:

For storms will rage and oceans roar
When Gabriel stands on sea and shore
And as he blows his wondrous horn
Old worlds die and new be born.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
And secrets food in secret hills
And ugly in his fear, he lies
To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and rapes and lies in blood
And spilling blood by mankinds hands
Will stain and bitter many lands

And when the dragon's tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (1260 days)

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman; and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
As related to above about the Mother Shipton prophecy and the Revelation 12 connection, I saw this.

Comet Elenin and the Pole Shift Theory; 3/15/2011 and Beyond

endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com...

That article was posted on Feb. 22nd, targeting around March 15th, 2011 as a pole shift or a big earthquake due to the Comet Elenin alignment. We all know what happened on March 11th, 2011 (Japan earthquake).

What Revelation 12 mentions is that it could be a pole shift.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman; and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

And Mother Shipton says this:

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

And here is what the article says:

"The next alignment will be on 9/26/2011 at a distance of .392. At this alignment the comet will be between the sun and the earth. Assuming a proportional effect as noted above would yield an influence of 6.047/.392 = 15.4 times greater. Causing a 3 x 15.4 = 46.2 degree shift and an earthquake 15.4 times greater would be 8.8 + log 15.4 = 10 on the Richter scale. If the effect will be proportional to the square of the distance it would have about a 240 times greater effect. If either of these were to occur I believe there would be catastrophic Earth changes."

"The comet is predicted to be the closest to Earth on 10/16/2011 at a distance of .24—the middle of the feast of Tabernacles."

Remember, the Feast of Tabernacles lasts seven days.

GET YOUR POPCORN READY FOR OCTOBER!

edit on 30-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Is (Comet?) Elenin Causing The Devastating Earthquakes?

insideinformationdaily.info...

"IS A 'GREAT EARTHQUAKE' COMING ON ROSH HASHANAH/FEAST OF TRUMPETS SEPTEMBER 28-29, 2011"

"The 'great earthquakes' that occurred in Chile, Japan and New Zealand can be correlated with the 'dates of the allignments' of the earth, the sun and Elenin.

There will be allignments of the earth, the sun and Elenin on September 27, 2011 and then again on October 17, 2011 with Elenin at a 'much closer distance' to the earth than when the great earthquakes in Chile, Japan and New Zealand occurred.

Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets BEGINS at sundown September 28, 2011 and then October 17, 2011 is in the MIDDLE of the Feast of Tabernacles.

The earthquake 'watch dates' would be from 'the day before to the day after' the allignment date.

The earthquake 'watch dates' will be September 26-27-28, 2011 which is on the of the Feast of Trumpets 2011.

The next earthquake 'watch dates' will be October 16-17-18, 2011 which will be during the Feast of Tabernacles 2011."

www.fivedoves.com...

If this happens, the prophecy of 1260 days and it ending on Passover in 2015 will be true!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If there is a huge earthquake come late September during the Day of Trumpets or during the Feast of Tabernacles, I believe the location will be San Francisco. A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

"The flag of San Francisco, California, depicts a rising phoenix, often assumed to be symbol of the city's recovery from the 1906 Earthquake and fire, but it dates several years earlier to about 1900. San Francisco suffered several devastating fires, including six fires between 1849 and 1852 (the last destroying almost the entire city), along with two earthquakes. Every time, the city, like the mythological bird, "rose from the ashes" and was rebuilt in even grander style and size."

en.wikipedia.org...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

www.mythicalrealm.com...

"The Greeks subsequently pictured the bird more like a peacock or an eagle and identified it with their own word phoenix (Φοίνιξ), meaning the color purple-red or crimson (cf. Phoenicia) or a palm tree. "

en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

October 17th, 1989 (Loma Prieta Earthquake)

"IS A 'GREAT EARTHQUAKE' COMING ON ROSH HASHANAH/FEAST OF TRUMPETS SEPTEMBER 28-29, 2011"

"The 'great earthquakes' that occurred in Chile, Japan and New Zealand can be correlated with the 'dates of the allignments' of the earth, the sun and Elenin.

There will be allignments of the earth, the sun and Elenin on September 27, 2011 and then again on October 17, 2011 with Elenin at a 'much closer distance' to the earth than when the great earthquakes in Chile, Japan and New Zealand occurred. "

www.fivedoves.com...
edit on 31-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ok, things are pointing towards San Francisco in October. The ring of fire that has gone a round, Japan, Chile, New Zealand, now San Francisco?

Getting a very bad feeling about this.

"California's San Francisco Bay Area will suffer a devastating earthquake soon, according to seismologists. Will the deadly quake strike in 2011?

Seismologists have determined that the Hayward Fault, running alongside the East Bay, is due for an earthquake powerful enough to destroy San Francisco's infrastructure, decimate neighborhoods and kill a great number of Northern Californians.

If, God forbid, a 10.5-magnitude earthquake strikes the Bay Area, or any part of the West Coast, all bets are off."

www.californiality.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron:and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

"The flag of San Francisco, California, depicts a rising phoenix...Below the phoenix is a banner which reads in Spanish: Oro en Paz—Fierro en Guerra, which translates into: "Gold in Peace, Iron in War"."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
A Major Earthquake in North America Imminent?

www.foxbusiness.com...

I would probably recommend that if anyone lives in the Bay Area, California, to take prudent precautionary measures for October, specifically between Oct. 15th-21st. Lots of weird things lining up.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
As related to above:

The name of San Andreas.

Andreas means Man, warrior

babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com...

Unreal!

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

I repeat, anyone living in the Bay Area, California, it is up to you, but make contingency plans for middle October.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Weird!

"The 1868 Hayward earthquake was the last large earthquake to occur on the Hayward Fault Zone in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States. It caused significant damage throughout the region, and was known as the "Great San Francisco Earthquake" prior to the 1906 San Francisco earthquake and fire.[1]
The earthquake occurred at 7:53 a.m. on October 21, 1868."

en.wikipedia.org...

WEIRD!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Harold Camping said:

"The great earthquake didn’t happen on May 21 because no-one will be able to survive it for more than a few days or let alone five months to suffer God’s wrath because everything will be leveled and destroyed after that earthquake and there will be no food or water to keep everyone alive ...
We’re not going to be passing any more tracts or put up any more billboards or advertising in any way about judgment day – that’s all done. The world has been warned – we did our little share and boy, did the media pick it up. Now the world has been told that it’s under judgment.
The great earthquake and rapture and the universe melting in fervent heat will be happening on the last day – October 21 2011..."

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Perhaps there is something to this! Lots of things pointing to October. Strangely enough Harold Camping lives along the Hayward Fault.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You are on the right track, in that the 7 major Jewish feasts are indicating the first and second coming of Jesus, but the first four feasts, the spring feasts, have already been fulfilled by Jesus coming as the sacrificial lamb.

There are actually 7 feasts that are stated to be *** appointed times of the Lord *** to be celebrated as *** lasting ordinances ***:

God’s plan for the salvation of humanity is shown by the seven feasts He gave to ancient Israel in Leviticus 23. God told the people of Israel to celebrate these feasts as “lasting ordinances.” The seven feasts are patterns that describe the two comings of Jesus Christ, whose actual Hebrew name is Yeshua Ha Mashiach. In Hebrew, Yeshua means “Salvation” and Ha Mashiach (English: the Messiah) means “the Anointed One”.

The four Spring Feasts describe the first coming of Jesus. The practices of each of these Spring Feasts clearly depict the death and resurrection of Jesus.

· Jesus is the Passover Lamb of God. “behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!” — John 1:29.

· Jesus is the Unleavened Bread of Life. “I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he shall live forever; and the bread also which I shall give for the life of the world is My flesh.” — John 6:51

· Jesus is the First Fruits. “But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep” — 1 Corinthians 15:20.

· Jesus sent the Holy Spirit on the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost). “And when the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place... And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit...” — Acts 2:1-4

Because Jesus’ fulfillment of the Spring Feasts is so exact, it seems reasonable that He will also fulfill the remaining Fall Feasts.
Feasts Are Divine Appointments -
Shadows of Things to Come

How do we know that God intended the feasts to show His plan for salvation? One of the clues that indicates the feasts have more significance than mere tradition and remembrance is found in Leviticus 23:4: “These are the appointed times of the Lord, holy convocations which you shall proclaim at the times appointed for them...” The Hebrew translated as “holy convocations” actually means “rehearsals”. These feasts then were appointed times of rehearsals for events that were to occur in the future. Paul provides the same conclusion when he refers to the feasts as shadows of things to come and states that the true substance belongs to Christ in Colossians 2:16-17. First century believers in Jesus understood that the feasts symbolized God’s plan for salvation of man through Jesus, the long awaited Messiah.

I just pulled up the above information at random, it came from this PDF document, but I have read a few studies that indicated the same things.

I believe this makes sense, because after the spring feasts, there is a long period until the fall feasts, feasts which correspond with mourning, asking for forgiveness, the blowing of the trumpet which is mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and the sound of which could have different meanings, and the harvest comes in the fall, as well.

ALL of these feasts were stated to be LASTING ordinances. This was so that future generations would be aware of the "times and seasons".

God Bless

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
You are on the right track, in that the 7 major Jewish feasts are indicating the first and second coming of Jesus, but the first four feasts, the spring feasts, have already been fulfilled by Jesus coming as the sacrificial lamb.

There are actually 7 feasts that are stated to be *** appointed times of the Lord *** to be celebrated as *** lasting ordinances ***:

God’s plan for the salvation of humanity is shown by the seven feasts He gave to ancient Israel in Leviticus 23. God told the people of Israel to celebrate these feasts as “lasting ordinances.” The seven feasts are patterns that describe the two comings of Jesus Christ, whose actual Hebrew name is Yeshua Ha Mashiach. In Hebrew, Yeshua means “Salvation” and Ha Mashiach (English: the Messiah) means “the Anointed One”.

The four Spring Feasts describe the first coming of Jesus. The practices of each of these Spring Feasts clearly depict the death and resurrection of Jesus.

· Jesus is the Passover Lamb of God. “behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!” — John 1:29.

· Jesus is the Unleavened Bread of Life. “I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he shall live forever; and the bread also which I shall give for the life of the world is My flesh.” — John 6:51

· Jesus is the First Fruits. “But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep” — 1 Corinthians 15:20.

· Jesus sent the Holy Spirit on the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost). “And when the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place... And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit...” — Acts 2:1-4

Because Jesus’ fulfillment of the Spring Feasts is so exact, it seems reasonable that He will also fulfill the remaining Fall Feasts.
Feasts Are Divine Appointments -
Shadows of Things to Come

How do we know that God intended the feasts to show His plan for salvation? One of the clues that indicates the feasts have more significance than mere tradition and remembrance is found in Leviticus 23:4: “These are the appointed times of the Lord, holy convocations which you shall proclaim at the times appointed for them...” The Hebrew translated as “holy convocations” actually means “rehearsals”. These feasts then were appointed times of rehearsals for events that were to occur in the future. Paul provides the same conclusion when he refers to the feasts as shadows of things to come and states that the true substance belongs to Christ in Colossians 2:16-17. First century believers in Jesus understood that the feasts symbolized God’s plan for salvation of man through Jesus, the long awaited Messiah.

I just pulled up the above information at random, it came from this PDF document, but I have read a few studies that indicated the same things.

I believe this makes sense, because after the spring feasts, there is a long period until the fall feasts, feasts which correspond with mourning, asking for forgiveness, the blowing of the trumpet which is mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and the sound of which could have different meanings, and the harvest comes in the fall, as well.

ALL of these feasts were stated to be LASTING ordinances. This was so that future generations would be aware of the "times and seasons".

God Bless

Thanks for posting, but have you read my entire forum? It is quite clear there is an unfulfilled Passover. And the Book of Revelation is essentially a future Passover date. So no, the first four feasts have not been fulfilled.

And Leviticus 23:4 doesn't say "appointed times". There are only 3 appointed feasts. Passover/Pentecost/Tabernacles.

The harvest comes in the fall? You clearly have not read my posts. I have shown there are 3 harvests. Revelation mentions trumpets, sure, but I have also shown the 7 trumpets are blown on Passover. Trumpets are blown on other days/dates besides the Day of Trumpets. It is not solely on that one day.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Elenin, Earthquakes and Biblical Feast Days

hebrewnationradio.com...:elenin-earthquakes-and-biblical-feast-days&Itemid=131

Very interesting read!

Will not be surprised if a major earthquake happens during the Feast of Tabernacles.

And will not be surprised if the location of the major earthquake is San Francisco at that time.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Glad your happy do you mind puttng the code in the form of a date,since all Bible stuff is more confusing than not gee wiz man im a modified caveman not a phriggen mind reader LOL thanks !

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Un-freaking-believable!

"As a result, on October 20, 2011, at 10:20 a.m., ShakeOut drills will be held in California (with Yuma County, Arizona), Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, British Columbia (with Yukon participation), and Guam. Future drills in these areas will always be on third Thursday of October."

www.shakeout.org...

www.essa.ca...

Now it is getting down right eerie!
edit on 1-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So, the bible itself says nobody will predict the end, right? That is why every night at 11:59pm I run out into the street (sometimes naked for effect) yelling, "We will all die tomorrow! It's the end of the world!". I'm sure it would have happened already if I hadn't exploited that little loophole in God's plan. No need to thank ME folks, thank God. He's the one wh-- oh wait...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Picked up my phone at 22 after the hour to post this. Anyway to add to what I was saying about Apollo, in one sense being short for Apollyon the destroyer, ln another, a deification of something, possibly a stargate, I find it interesting, as Stargate2012 reinerates, that the Passover is the tenth plague of ancient Egyptian history, and the mythological Apollo god is not only a Grecian mythos but a Roman one as well (as per Wikipedia). Now then, of course, the Roman numeral ten is depicted in the form of a symbolic x. And everyone knows that "X marks the spot".
edit on 23-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: Typo

Thanks for your input. Interesting findings especially with Apollo being related to the God of Plagues, which brings to mind the 10 plagues of Egypt during Passover.

Apollyon known as the destroyer is probably not a startgate but in other words, it is the Sun. The destroyer is the Sun. The destroyer came during Passover, Apollyon in the future is likely to come during Passover as well.

You see how everything points to a future unfulfilled Passover? The Book of Revelation is all about a future Passover!
edit on 23-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)
Thank you for your post. And you`re welcome for the input. Though, sadly, my days on the Internet are numbered. I have two more days left before I`m cut off completely. I dont know for how long. Anyway just wanted to let you know that I agree that the PO destroyer is the sun. Do you think our sun will come out of it`s dormant state on or before 4-4-2011? Yes, I see that Reveations is an account of a future PO. For the first time, Revelations makes sense. Astar Over n Bug Out
edit on 26-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: typoes

Hang in there.
We have passed 4-4-2011. The sun is currently in cycle 24 with it slightly ramping up. Yes, for the first time Revelation does make sense to me, once you understand it has to do with a future Passover.
Thanks. I`m hangin. The book of Revelations has always peaked my interest; the symbolic lingo added to an air of completion, kept this ancient account of appointed end time events in the forwardmost region of my mind, since early childhood.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Ok, I think I have figured this out.

The great tribulation period is not 1260 days. That is the time of wrath or Jacob's trouble.

There is a tribulation period that is for 1260 days, but then there is a "Great Tribulation" period, which is the time of wrath.

More to come related to this brand new insight!
Super work SG! Two time frames that number 1260 days (which together equal 7 years), clarify the Passover Code for me, especially couched in an allegory that pops out symbols such as birth pains, ect., like hot buttered corn. So now I shall refer to the time period beginning 10-21-11 as a time of tribulation and the Time of Wrath, beginning 4-4-15, as the Great Tribulation. BTW, there are 40 days and 40 nights counting from 9-11-11 at midnight to 10-21-11 at midnight. What`s up with that?
edit on 5-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join