It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yup I reread your thread all right.

Originally posted by Stargate2012

You can see above, when the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation happens, there will be 1290 days. At first I thought, once this occurred, there will be 1290 days. But then I thought, how about reading it in a reverse order, such as, once it happened, there was 1290 days before it.

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover Nissan 14)

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1290 days = May 3rd, 2015 (Iyar 14- The Second Passover)

The daily sacrifice is taken away on Oct 21st, I'm just gonna assume you mean this esoterically, since there's no daily sacrifice currently happening. What do you think the daily sacrifice is esoterically?

Archangel Michael comes back on Passover.

The man child is born on Passover as well.

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Passover Blood Red Moon)

You also believe the two witnesses will start testifying on Oct, 21st then die 1260 days later.

So we arrive at May 3rd, 2015 which is Iyar 14 or the Second Passover. This is the day that Noah entered in the Ark (Iyar 14). The flood gates opened on Iyar 17.

Iyar 14 to 17, 3 days?? Why not 7?

Noah, a real person, or another esoteric symbol, do you think?

It says above, the same day Lot went out of Sodom and it rained fire and brimstone from heaven (Lot left Sodom on the Day of Passover), it shall be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. Luke 17 relates to Matthew 24. The two women grinding together by the mill. One taken, the other left. Two men in the field, one taken, the other left. All this is symbolizing a rapture like event.

Or the opposite just like Noah's flood and the firstborn event, an event of destruction. Taken means death not raptured. But Noah of course is "raptured".
I think I'm gonna stop at page 9 now, page 10 maybe some other time.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Yup I reread your thread all right.

You can see above, when the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation happens, there will be 1290 days. At first I thought, once this occurred, there will be 1290 days. But then I thought, how about reading it in a reverse order, such as, once it happened, there was 1290 days before it.

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover Nissan 14)

The daily sacrifice is taken away on Oct 21st, I'm just gonna assume you mean this esoterically, since there's no daily sacrifice currently happening. What do you think the daily sacrifice is esoterically?

Archangel Michael comes back on Passover.

The man child is born on Passover as well.

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Passover Blood Red Moon)

You also believe the two witnesses will start testifying on Oct, 21st then die 1260 days later.

So we arrive at May 3rd, 2015 which is Iyar 14 or the Second Passover. This is the day that Noah entered in the Ark (Iyar 14). The flood gates opened on Iyar 17.

Iyar 14 to 17, 3 days?? Why not 7?

Noah, a real person, or another esoteric symbol, do you think?

It says above, the same day Lot went out of Sodom and it rained fire and brimstone from heaven (Lot left Sodom on the Day of Passover), it shall be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. Luke 17 relates to Matthew 24. The two women grinding together by the mill. One taken, the other left. Two men in the field, one taken, the other left. All this is symbolizing a rapture like event.

Or the opposite just like Noah's flood and the firstborn event, an event of destruction. Taken means death not raptured. But Noah of course is "raptured".
I think I'm gonna stop at page 9 now, page 10 maybe some other time.

No, no. The daily sacrifice isn't taken away until after the tribulation period or after the 1290 days. Not on Oct. 21st, 2011. Daily sacrifices happen during Feast periods. It wouldn't be on the Feast of Tabernacles that this would happen, but during the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Noah, perhaps a real person. Most likely and not a fable.

What do you mean why not 7? It says in Genesis the flood gates opened on Iyar 17. But Noah entered the Ark 3 days before that, or on the Second Passover.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Major time code related to October 2011 coming soon due to breaking news today!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here is a clue to the news that broke today and how it relates to Revelation 12.

Oct. 8th, 2011 (The Red Dragon Will Lead the Way)

Archangel Michael

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
home.michaelforevertribute.com...

Michael Jackson Tribute Concert (Oct. 8th, 2011) That so happens to be the Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur

Jackson tribute concert planned in Wales in Oct.

www.newsday.com...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (1260 days)
7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Where is the concert going to be? In Wales. Here is the flag of Whales.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Concert is going to be in Cardiff, Wales. The town's motto; Motto: Y ddraig goch ddyry cychwyn
(The red dragon will lead the way)

en.wikipedia.org...

It will be at Millennium Stadium

MILLENNIUM
I. Biblical references

www.christinyou.net...

edit on 25-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

No, no. The daily sacrifice isn't taken away until after the tribulation period or after the 1290 days. Not on Oct. 21st, 2011. Daily sacrifices happen during Feast periods. It wouldn't be on the Feast of Tabernacles that this would happen, but during the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Here's your quote again.

Between the abomination of desolation and the end of daily sacrifice is 1290 days. If the daily sacrifice is not on 21st Oct it means the abomination of desolation occurs on 21st Oct, so which one is it?

What do you mean why not 7?

In Genesis 7, Noah enter the ark 7 days before the flood, or the same day as the flood?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Picked up my phone at 22 after the hour to post this. Anyway to add to what I was saying about Apollo, in one sense being short for Apollyon the destroyer, ln another, a deification of something, possibly a stargate, I find it interesting, as Stargate2012 reinerates, that the Passover is the tenth plague of ancient Egyptian history, and the mythological Apollo god is not only a Grecian mythos but a Roman one as well (as per Wikipedia). Now then, of course, the Roman numeral ten is depicted in the form of a symbolic x. And everyone knows that "X marks the spot".
edit on 23-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: Typo

Thanks for your input. Interesting findings especially with Apollo being related to the God of Plagues, which brings to mind the 10 plagues of Egypt during Passover.

Apollyon known as the destroyer is probably not a startgate but in other words, it is the Sun. The destroyer is the Sun. The destroyer came during Passover, Apollyon in the future is likely to come during Passover as well.

You see how everything points to a future unfulfilled Passover? The Book of Revelation is all about a future Passover!
edit on 23-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)
Thank you for your post. And you`re welcome for the input. Though, sadly, my days on the Internet are numbered. I have two more days left before I`m cut off completely. I dont know for how long. Anyway just wanted to let you know that I agree that the PO destroyer is the sun. Do you think our sun will come out of it`s dormant state on or before 4-4-2011? Yes, I see that Reveations is an account of a future PO. For the first time, Revelations makes sense. Astar Over
edit on 26-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: typoes
edit on 26-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Picked up my phone at 22 after the hour to post this. Anyway to add to what I was saying about Apollo, in one sense being short for Apollyon the destroyer, ln another, a deification of something, possibly a stargate, I find it interesting, as Stargate2012 reinerates, that the Passover is the tenth plague of ancient Egyptian history, and the mythological Apollo god is not only a Grecian mythos but a Roman one as well (as per Wikipedia). Now then, of course, the Roman numeral ten is depicted in the form of a symbolic x. And everyone knows that "X marks the spot".
edit on 23-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: Typo

Thanks for your input. Interesting findings especially with Apollo being related to the God of Plagues, which brings to mind the 10 plagues of Egypt during Passover.

Apollyon known as the destroyer is probably not a startgate but in other words, it is the Sun. The destroyer is the Sun. The destroyer came during Passover, Apollyon in the future is likely to come during Passover as well.

You see how everything points to a future unfulfilled Passover? The Book of Revelation is all about a future Passover!
edit on 23-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)
Thank you for your post. And you`re welcome for the input. Though, sadly, my days on the Internet are numbered. I have two more days left before I`m cut off completely. I dont know for how long. Anyway just wanted to let you know that I agree that the PO destroyer is the sun. Do you think our sun will come out of it`s dormant state on or before 4-4-2011? Yes, I see that Reveations is an account of a future PO. For the first time, Revelations makes sense. Astar Over n Bug Out

edit on 26-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: typoes

Hang in there.
We have passed 4-4-2011. The sun is currently in cycle 24 with it slightly ramping up. Yes, for the first time Revelation does make sense to me, once you understand it has to do with a future Passover.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Here's your quote again.

Between the abomination of desolation and the end of daily sacrifice is 1290 days. If the daily sacrifice is not on 21st Oct it means the abomination of desolation occurs on 21st Oct, so which one is it?

What do you mean why not 7?

In Genesis 7, Noah enter the ark 7 days before the flood, or the same day as the flood?

The abomination of desolation is clearly on Passover. The end of the daily sacrifice could be alluding to the lamb being slain (Jesus death). The daily sacrifice is around the same time as the abomination of desolation or at the end of the 1290 days.

Noah entered the ark on Iyar 14 or the Second Passover. It started to rain at that time, then the flood gates opened up on Iyar 17

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Michael Jackson Tribute Concert (Oct. 8th, 2011) That so happens to be the Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur

www.newsday.com...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (1260 days)
7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

en.wikipedia.org...

The Concert is going to be in Cardiff, Wales. The town's motto; Motto: Y ddraig goch ddyry cychwyn

en.wikipedia.org...

MILLENNIUM
I. Biblical references

www.christinyou.net...

That is one hell of a find!!*! Not a coincidence. Michael`s concert is a major piece to the One World Order interlaced with Nature`s timely cycle of planetary motion puzzle. Some things we can count on, like clock work. Astar Over.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

www.newsday.com...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

MILLENNIUM
I. Biblical references

www.christinyou.net...

That is one hell of a find!!*! Not a coincidence. Michael`s concert is a major piece to the One World Order interlaced with Nature`s timely cycle of planetary motion puzzle. Some things we can count on, like clock work. Astar Over.

It is not a coincidence. It is also not a coincidence that I found that date June 4th, 2016 as being the end date for my time code. (as described in a past post above) It so happens to coincide with the likely end date of Isaac Newton.

"According to John Maynard Keynes, Newton was absolutely obsessed with the study of the Bible. … To Keynes's amazement, most of the million words recorded by Newton, in his own handwriting, were not about mathematics or astronomy, but they were about esoteric theology and the Bible. Newton believed that the Bible held a hidden code and he wanted to "read the riddle of the Godhead, the riddle of the past and future events divinely fore-ordained."

Newton arrived at his conclusions purely from the prophecies written in the Bible, and He taught himself Hebrew, so as to translate directly from the ancient text. If it is within the capacity of mankind to actually discover the timing of the Lord’s second coming, Isaac Newton’s intellect and diligence would certainly offer mankinds’ best effort. Newton found in Daniel 9:25 the key for determining when Jesus would return to rule the earth..

Dan 9:25 Know also and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to cause to return and to build Jerusalem, unto the Anointed the Prince, shall be seven weeks…

Newton says about this portion of Scripture, “this being dated to his coming to be Prince or King, seems to relate to his second coming. … For Daniel's Prophecies reach to the end of the world;” Newton elaborated by saying, at some point in the future Israel would be reborn as a nation, and there would be a specific date when Israel would begin to restore and rebuild Jerusalem. From that date when Israel starts to restore Jerusalem, there would be exactly one Jubilee, 49 years, until Messiah the Prince returns at the end of tribulation. His interpretation revealed that at the end of these 49 years Jesus Christ would destroy the Antichrist and establish an everlasting kingdom.

Three hundred years ago if someone had suggested the Jews would ever become a nation again with Jerusalem as the capital, they would have been considered more than a little loony, but this is exactly what Isaac Newton said would happen. Now it is obvious that this is precisely what occurred on June 5th 1967; indicating the 49 years before Jesus would return expires on June 5th 2016. The year 2016 follows the Sabbatical year 2015 which is necessary before the year of Jubilee. This is also true of 1967 which follows the Sabbatical year 1966. Newton predicted this saying the 49 years would fall in line with the Jewish Sabbatical cycle, and that the starting year 1967 would qualify as a Jubilee by virtue of the momentous events occurring at Jerusalem. This is evident in the quote below:

“This part of the Prophecy being therefore not yet fulfilled, I shall not attempt a particular interpretation of it, but content myself with observing, that as the seventy and the sixty two weeks were Jewish weeks, ending with sabbatical years; so the seven weeks are the compass of a Jubilee, and begin and end with actions proper for a Jubilee, and of the highest nature for which a Jubilee can be kept: and that since the commandment to return and to build Jerusalem, precedes the Messiah the Prince 49 years;” Isaac Newton"

www.fivedoves.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
"But there is a world-wide meaning to our prayer, "Thy kingdom come". When Jesus says in Luke 22:18, "From now on I shall not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes," he means that the kingdom is not merely a present, personal experience but also a future, historical event. It is Christ's return with his angels to gather his elect from the four winds and establish his visible throne upon the earth. Jesus described the second coming like this: "The Son of man will send his angels and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all evildoers and throw them into the furnace of fire; there men will weep and gnash their teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father" (Matthew 13:41-43).

So when you pray, "Thy kingdom come," you not only ask God to rule in your life now but also to hasten the day when he will rule over the whole earth in open unopposed glory. "Thy kingdom come" means "Wrap up history! Finish your purposes for the world! Complete your mission! Establish your kingdom!"

But to know precisely what we are praying we need to know the nature of this future kingdom. Just what do we want to come? The answer comes from a glimpse which John got in Revelation 5:9-10, "Worthy art thou to take the scroll and to open its seals, for thou wast slain and by thy blood didst ransom men for God from every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and hast made them a kingdom and priests to our God and they shall reign on earth."

So when the kingdom finally comes and is established on earth it will be made up of the ransomed from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. So the prayer, "Thy kingdom come," is a prayer for the completion of God's world-wide mission. There are tribes, tongues and peoples which have not been reached with the gospel. Therefore we must continue to pray that he would move through his church to reach these groups and open the way for his final kingdom to come. So much for last week.

Now notice in Luke 22 that in this last precious hour with his disciples the coming kingdom is very much on Jesus' mind. He refers to it in verses 16, 18, 29, 30. But I want us to simply notice one thing in verse 16. Let's read it with verse 15. "Jesus said to them, 'I have earnestly desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer; for I tell you I shall not eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.'" What did Jesus mean that the passover would be fulfilled in the kingdom of God? "I shall not eat it until it (the passover) is fulfilled in the kingdom of God."

I thought the passover was fulfilled in the death of Jesus our final passover lamb. Remember the passover was the yearly celebration of the time in Egypt when God sent an angel of death who passed over homes where blood from a slain lamb was on the door post. It was a celebration of past deliverance from Egypt and of future deliverance when Messiah comes.

In 1 Cor. 5:7 Paul calls Christ our Passover Lamb. In other words God will save anyone from judgment who banks his hope on the blood of Jesus. So I thought the passover was fulfilled at Calvary when the Lamb of God was slain to deliver us from death.

But in verse 16 Jesus says the passover will be fulfilled in the kingdom. What does he mean? Just like last week, John's glimpse of the kingdom gives the answer. Revelation 5:9-10 John says that the 24 elders sang to Christ the Lamb, "Worthy art thou to take the scroll and to open its seals, for thou wast slain and by thy blood didst ransom men for God from every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and hast made them a kingdom."

Here's the key. Jesus the Passover Lamb was slain to ransom people from every tribe and tongue and nation. So the Passover can't be fulfilled until all those peoples are reached and the ransomed are gathered in and the Kingdom is established."

www.soundofgrace.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It looks like it is about ready to begin!

Palestinian leader wants rallies to back UN bid

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I've found your post and research very interesting. It just might add a piece of the puzzle relating to the "time of the end." It's possible that Christ Jesus will return on the Holy Day of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) in the future since the Biblical Holy Days (Leviticus 23) play a major part in God's plan for mankind. For instance, there is evidence that he was born in September/October and it is during this season that Israel celebrated major feasts during the seventh month like Trumpets and Tabernacles not to mention that he died on Passover Day itself and was resurrected and accepted of the Father on the Day of Wavesheaf while his Church was founded on the Holy Day of Pentecost itself. So perhaps future events are yet to coincide with the other Holy Days and thus make them even more meaningful for his people?

Not to undermine your theory, however, I must add a clarification that it is my understanding that the Holy Day referenced in Psalms 81 is actually the Day of Trumpets and not Passover since it makes mention of blowing trumpets and the new moon, both of which are associated with the former feast whereas Passover was celebrated on the full moon.

Also, I've come across one view that the difference between the 1260 days prophecy relating to the duration of the Great Tribulation or "Jacob's trouble" and the 1290 days as mentioned in the book of Daniel is equivalent to 30 days or one month. Hence, according to this theory it's possible that one month after the "abomination of desolation" occurs the "great tribulation" will begin. Within that one month gap it is alleged that both the modern nations of Israel and Judah will fall together (Hosea 5:5-7) not unlike Poland fell in less than a month to Hitler's blitzkrieg advances and France just six weeks. It wouldn't surprise me if it does occur around Passover since that is the time when the Jews slaughtered lambs en masse in preparation for the Passover. Then again I'm wondering if Tisha B'av, which falls on August 9 this year might herald some yet future event since it's been associated with tragic events time and again throughout Jewish history.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

news.yahoo.com...

Does this mean barack could be the antichrist you think?

Originally posted by cameraobscura
I've found your post and research very interesting. It just might add a piece of the puzzle relating to the "time of the end." It's possible that Christ Jesus will return on the Holy Day of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) in the future since the Biblical Holy Days (Leviticus 23) play a major part in God's plan for mankind.

It could be the feast of trumpet for some and passover for the rest.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

news.yahoo.com...

Does this mean barack could be the antichrist you think?

Originally posted by cameraobscura
I've found your post and research very interesting. It just might add a piece of the puzzle relating to the "time of the end." It's possible that Christ Jesus will return on the Holy Day of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) in the future since the Biblical Holy Days (Leviticus 23) play a major part in God's plan for mankind.

It could be the feast of trumpet for some and passover for the rest.

LOL, no Barak Obama is not the AntiChrist. He is just an incompetent President.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cameraobscura

I will reply more to your post after this post. Excellent post! Thanks for your comments and insight.

Check this out! This is talking about Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread. And reaping the harvest. And the first fruits.

The Third Book of Moses, Called
Leviticus

5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD's passover.
6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
7 In the first day ye shall have a holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven days: in the seventh day is a holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
9 ¶ And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:
11 and he shall wave the sheaf before the LORD, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.
12 And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf a he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the LORD.
13 And the meat offering thereof shall be two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the LORD for a sweet savor: and the drink offering thereof shall be of wine, the fourth part of a hin.
14 And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
15 ¶ And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:
16 even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD.
17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals: they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baked with leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the LORD.
18 And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be for a burnt offering unto the LORD, with their meat offering, and their drink offerings, even an offering made by fire, of sweet savor unto the LORD.
19 Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace offerings.
20 And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the firstfruits for a wave offering before the LORD, with the two lambs: they shall be holy to the LORD for the priest.
21 And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be a holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
22 ¶ And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I am the LORD your God.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Song of the 144,000

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 and they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

The Harvest of the Earth
14 ¶ And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

You see above in Revelation 14, the song of the 144,000 and the voice of harpers with their harps.

The Second Book of the
Chronicles
The Celebration of the Passover

21 And the children of Israel that were present at Jerusalem kept the feast of unleavened bread seven days with great gladness: and the Levites and the priests praised the LORD day by day, singing with loud instruments unto the LORD.
22 And Hezeki'ah spake comfortably unto all the Levites that taught the good knowledge of the LORD: and they did eat throughout the feast seven days, offering peace offerings, and making confession to the LORD God of their fathers.

It is pretty clear the 1260 days ends on Passover!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cameraobscura

Actually the Day of Trumpets is little talked about in the Bible. Pretty much only in Leviticus 23. There are other times when the trumpets are blown, such as during the Feast of Tabernacles which I can show you if you would like.

That is right. It has been said Jesus was born around Sept/Oct. He was actually born during the Feast of Tabernacles. Born on the first day of Tabernacles and given his name Jesus 8 days later on Shemini Atzeret.

What Psalm 81 is saying is that you blow the trumpets on the new moon, in the time appointed (which is full moon), and on the solemn feast days. Basically these are many days when the trumpet is blown, just not on the Day of Trumpets.

www.biblegateway.com...

Here is another reference to it here:

The Fourth Book of Moses, Called
Numbers

10 Also in the day of your gladness, and in your solemn days, and in the beginnings of your months, ye shall blow with the trumpets over your burnt offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace offerings; that they may be to you for a memorial before your God: I am the LORD your God.

Very interesting about Hosea and that month period difference. 1290 days (1 month/30 days) 1290 days

Hosea

The Punishment for Israel's Apostasy

5 ¶ And the pride of Israel doth testify to his face: therefore shall Israel and E'phra-im fall in their iniquity; Judah also shall fall with them.
6 They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the LORD; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn himself from them.
7 They have dealt treacherously against the LORD; for they have begotten strange children: now shall a month devour them with their portions.
8 ¶ Blow ye the cornet in Gib'e-ah, and the trumpet in Ramah: cry aloud at Beth–a'ven, after thee, O Benjamin.

9 E'phra-im shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be.
10 The princes of Judah were like them that remove the bound: therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water.
11 E'phra-im is oppressed and broken in judgment, because he willingly walked after the commandment.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

LOL, no Barak Obama is not the AntiChrist. He is just an incompetent President

I follow all your threads because I respect the depth, breadth & objectivity of your research.
However, what you said above made me LOL

Agreed

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

LOL, no Barak Obama is not the AntiChrist. He is just an incompetent President

I follow all your threads because I respect the depth, breadth & objectivity of your research.
However, what you said above made me LOL

Agreed

Thanks.

I had a thought. And thanks to cameraobscura post, I got to thinking. Wonder if the 1260 days is not titled "the great tribulation" but instead it would happen after the 1260 days. The Great Tribulation would be the time of wrath but not the 1260 days. It appears the 1260 days could not be the great tribulation period but instead the birth pains period or just known as the tribulation time but not "Great Tribulation" period.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join