It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

LOSER???

here are just some of YOUR FAILED prediction threads...

1) failed E/Q prediction, from september 2009...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) "end of the world"...sept 2009..

3) WW 3 in 2010...

4) Oct.11th 2009 Washington D.C. nuclear terrorist attack....

5) JULY 2010, meteorite, AND end of the world, AGAIN...

etc etc etc etc etc... ALL FAILED....

enough time wasted...

seeya

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

LOSER???

here are just some of YOUR FAILED prediction threads...

1) failed E/Q prediction, from september 2009...

2) "end of the world"...sept 2009..

3) WW 3 in 2010...

4) Oct.11th 2009 Washington D.C. nuclear terrorist attack....

5) JULY 2010, meteorite, AND end of the world, AGAIN...

etc etc etc etc etc... ALL FAILED....

enough time wasted...

seeya

Oh well look at you!
They aren't even predictions imbecile.

And this is yours?

You can't even present your thoughts in a clear and concise manner. That is cool though. I know you are probably 12, so thanks for playing.
Go troll on someone else forum site. You provide nothing of substance.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am afraid that God does His magic on the "feasts"......Just have yourself a little history lesson

As for the predictor.........man bro, humble yourself, and re-connect with the Head; you, as well as myself, are gonna need it in the coming days

No amount of knowledge of the future will help you when tshtf

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
I am afraid that God does His magic on the "feasts"......Just have yourself a little history lesson

As for the predictor.........man bro, humble yourself, and re-connect with the Head; you, as well as myself, are gonna need it in the coming days

No amount of knowledge of the future will help you when tshtf

LOL, that is true.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Peace bro!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
We see the word "mill" in two places on the Bible.

www.blueletterbible.org...

One during Passover, and the other during Matthew 24.

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew
No Man Knoweth the Day and Hour

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, Gen. 6.5-8 so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39 and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; Gen. 7.6-24 so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore; for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Above it shows the coming of the Son of Man would be as in the days of Noah, the day Noah entered the Ark. Noah entered the Ark on the Second Passover (Iyar 14). The thief in the night comes during Passover, at midnight. Some are saved, some are not. Just like the two woman grinding at the mill. One is taken, the other is left.

We see the woman at the mill during Passover.

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus
The Death of the Firstborn Foretold

4 ¶ And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:
5 and all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.

The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis
The Flood

1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
5 And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.
6 ¶ And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.
7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, Mt. 24.38, 39 · Lk. 17.27 because of the waters of the flood.
8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,
9 there went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.
10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.
11 ¶ In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Noah entered the ark on Iyar 14. It mentions seven days multiple times in the scripture above alluding to the 7 days of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. The flood gates were opened on Iyar 17.

The Gospel according to
St. Luke
The Coming of the Kingdom

20 ¶ And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
22 ¶ And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32 Remember Lot's wife.
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

It says above, the same day Lot went out of Sodom and it rained fire and brimstone from heaven (Lot left Sodom on the Day of Passover), it shall be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. Luke 17 relates to Matthew 24. The two women grinding together by the mill. One taken, the other left. Two men in the field, one taken, the other left. All this is symbolizing a rapture like event.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

your words = "" Guess not many people care about this type of stuff or
can't even understand what I have posted.
"""

= first thing u have got right so far...

seeya

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

your words = "" Guess not many people care about this type of stuff or
can't even understand what I have posted.
"""

= first thing u have got right so far...

seeya

Get lost. You have nothing of substance to provide troll. I really would like to see your theory or any sort of your Bible knowledge. You said you read the Bible right? I bet you don't even have a clue what Passover is, and I highly doubt you read anything on these posts.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

AND, unlike all your DOCUMENTED failures,
i didnt made ANY predictions in the thread u referred to...

it was a request for info... but u knew that, too...right?

so what is your next uninformed venom spit going to be about ???

+ make it good, cause i aint going to be on your thread much longer...

seeya

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Your entire thread is null and void since Jesus said no man shall know the hour nor the day of his return.....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

AND, unlike all your DOCUMENTED failures,
i didnt made ANY predictions in the thread u referred to...

it was a request for info... but u knew that, too...right?

so what is your next uninformed venom spit going to be about ???

+ make it good, cause i aint going to be on your thread much longer...

seeya

Yeah, mine wasn't a prediction or predictions anyways. Just like you it was "requesting info". It is called speculation. Just like this is speculation on this forum. Now stop acting like an imbecile, learn how to write properly, present your theories and ideas in an educated way, go back to school, and get lost.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

learn your own lesson...

""
Now stop acting like an imbecile,

learn how to write properly,

present your theories and ideas in an educated way,

go back to school, and get lost
.""

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

learn your own lesson...

""
Now stop acting like an imbecile,

learn how to write properly,

present your theories and ideas in an educated way,

go back to school, and get lost
.""

lol

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
"Daniel Chapter 12

The second prophecy is in Dan. 12:5-12, and it concerns the actual length of Jesus's earthly ministry. It begins (v.5) with a vision of two witnesses (cf. Rev. 11:3-4, Zech. 4:11-14) standing on either side of the River Jordan. Perhaps they are Moses and Elijah, or perhaps they are symbols of the Old and New Covenants. If the witnesses are Moses and Elijah, then this vision is a foretaste of the Transfiguration (Mt. 17:1-3, Mk. 9:2-4). John the Baptist is also identified with Elijah (Mt. 11:12-14), so it is appropriate that, in this vision, he is standing on the edge of the river where he did his baptising, but Jesus was above John (v. 7) - in more senses than one (see Mk. 1:7)!

v.6 points out that Jesus (who first appears in ch. 10 v. 5-6; cf. Rev. 1:14-15) was clothed in linen, which is a symbol of his purity. Jesus is asked how long it will take Him to fulfil His mission [Remember that Daniel had earlier (9:25) prophesised the appearance of the Messiah in Jerusalem on Palm Sunday. So, the question is really "How long will it be from the beginning of your ministry until your appearance as the Messiah on Palm Sunday?"].

In v.7, Jesus swears in His Father's name that His ministry will last "a time" (one year), "times" (two years) and "half a time" (half a year) - a total of 3½ years - and that, after this time, the power of God's people (the Jews) will be completely shattered and that the power will be passed on to others (i.e. gentile Christians). If Jesus died on April 1st, AD 33, then His earthly ministry must have begun 3½ years previously in the late September or early October in the year AD 29 - once again at the Feast of Tabernacles! (are you beginning to see a theme here?)"

homepage.ntlworld.com...
edit on 21-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Again, I want to make it pretty clear, there are exactly 1260 days from Oct. 21st, 2011 to April 4th, 2015 which is Passover and the Blood Red Moon that day. The odds of it being exactly 1260 days from these two important dates is astronomically high. From Shemini Atzeret in 2011 to Passover 2015.

It has been said Jesus' ministry lasted 3 and a half years or 1260 days. His ministry ended on Passover. That means it would have begun (as stated in the post above) on the Feast of Tabernacles. The two witnesses ministry in Revelation lasts 1260 days as well and it ends on Passover alluded to in Revelation.

The the cup of wrath or judgment is poured out on Passover.

"What is the significance of the cup Yahushuah uses during His Passover observance?
Throughout the Hebrew Scriptures the cup is often used as a symbol of God's judgment. For example, the cup of fury, the cup of judgment, the cup of trembling and the cup of horror and desolation appear throughout the Old Testament. Yet we also find the Psalmist crying out, "I will take up the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord" (Psalm 116:13). So the symbol of the cup carries with it pictures of both wrath and redemption, of judgment and blessing.
None of these references mentions the Passover. Yet, the themes of judgment and salvation are woven together beautifully in the Passover story. God poured out His judgment on the Egyptians, but spared the Israelites who obeyed Him by placing the blood of a lamb on the doorposts of their homes."

health4thesoul.blogspot.com...

Zechariah
The Future Deliverance of Jerusalem

1 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
6 ¶ In that day will I make the governors of Judah like a hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
7 ¶ The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 ¶ And I will pour upon the house of David,
and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrim'mon in the valley of Megid'don. (ARMAGEDDON)
edit on 22-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

Just like Egypt was destroyed on Passover, as well as the city of Jericho, and Sodom & Gommerah, Mystery Babylon will be destroyed on a future Passover as well.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

8 ¶ And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city,because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9 ¶ And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 ¶ Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
13 ¶ And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.

The Harvest of the Earth
14 ¶ And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

"Passover (Pesach, in Hebrew) is the first of the three harvest festivals in the Jewish calendar."

jewishappleseed.org...

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Fall of Babylon

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen,
and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled, fill to her double.
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9 ¶ And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

It says above in Revelation 18:1, an angel that has come down from heaven. This alludes to the Passover angel.

"Jews all over the world celebrate Passover in commemoration of their liberation from slavery in ancient Egypt, and the 'passing over' of the forces of destruction over their homes as the Angel of Death spared the first born of the Israelites on the eve of Exodus."

www.longlongtimeago.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The Book of the Prophet
Jeremiah
The Cup of Wrath for the Nations

15 ¶ For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the winecup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
17 ¶ Then took I the cup at the LORD's hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:
18 to wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, a hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;
19 Pharaoh king of Egypt, and his servants, and his princes, and all his people;
20 and all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ash'kelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,
21 Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,
22 and all the kings of Tyrus, and all the kings of Zidon, and the kings of the isles which are beyond the sea,
23 Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,
24 and all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,
25 and all the kings of Zimri, and all the kings of Elam, and all the kings of the Medes,
26 and all the kings of the north, far and near, one with another, and all the kingdoms of the world, which are upon the face of the earth: and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.
27 ¶ Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spew, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.
28 And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.
29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
We see above in Jeremiah 25, the cup of wrath is poured out on the nations during Passover.

The harvest begins on Passover.

Joel

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel
The LORD's Judgment on the Nations

1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehosh'aphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for a harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe:come, get you down; for the press is full,the vats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

Tribulation lasts 1260 days.

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew

29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 ¶ Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

""At Passover season in late March or early April, fig trees are often in leaf on the eastern side of the Mount of Olives. At this time of year, such fig trees contained only green early figs (Arabs call them taqsh), which ripen around June but often drop off before that time, leaving only green leaves on the tree. A leafy tree lacking such early figs, however, would bear no figs at all that year," (Keener, A Commentary on the Gospel of Matthew [Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, July 1999], p. 504)

Thus, what was thought to be an example against the veracity of the NT ends up actually becoming a rather persuasive argument for its historical reliability! This exemplifies the minute accuracy of the Synoptic Gospels, both in time and place, i.e. this took place during the month of Passover, figs located on the eastern side of the Mount of Olives etc."

answering-islam.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It wasn't the apostle John who saw the vision in the Book of Revelation, it was John the Baptist.

He saw the vision of Revelation when he died in the prison on Patmos. It was on Passover that he saw this vision.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Revelation of Jesus Christ

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
2 who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

A Vision of the Son of Man
9 ¶ I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

13 ¶ I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein An'tipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

We see above. John was in the spirit of the "Lord's Day" or Day of the Lord. This is Passover!

We see in Revelation 2 above, it mentions "Antipas". The only mention of Antipas in the Bible is here.

Who is Antipas?

"Herod Antipater; born before 20 BC – died after 39 AD), known by the nickname Antipas, was a 1st-century AD ruler of Galilee and Perea, who bore the title of tetrarch ("ruler of a quarter"). He is best known today for accounts in the New Testament of his role in events that led to the executions of John the Baptist and Jesus of Nazareth."

""The time of John’s death is clearly established in the Scriptures. Matthew 14 and Mark 6 record the events of John’s death; whereupon we find that the disciples went to Yahshua and told Him what had happened to John. According to Matthew, this sorrowful news provoked Yahshua to withdraw to a lonely place; but the people followed Him. This was when Yahshua fed the 5,000. Now, John 6:4 specifically tells us that this took place at the time of Passover. So, we know that John the Baptist was killed specifically at Passover.

Now that we see when John died, let us look again at the time of his birth. Considering John’s great significance as Elijah, his death at Passover, his birth in the first month of Nisan, as well as the great significance of Passover, it is most conclusive that John was equally born during Passover, or Nisan 14 through 21. Thus we see that John was both born during Passover, and died during Passover!

What can we conclude from this? John the Baptist was not only Elijah, but he was equally a picture of Elijah that must come before the return of Yahshua; and both his birth and his death are identified specifically with Passover, the time in which the Israelites entered into the promised land and the time in which the church will enter into its promised land of incorruptible life. This John the Elijah was thus clearly identified, both by his birth as well as his death, with the testimony and promise of Passover. John is an in-part representation of the coming fulfillment of the Passover promise of overcoming death."

www.remnantbride.com...

John the Baptist saw the vision right before he died on Passover.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
A Vision of the Son of Man

9 ¶ I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day
, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
11 saying, I am Alpha and Ome'ga, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Per'gamos, and unto Thy-ati'ra, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto La-odice'a.
12 ¶ And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

Habakkuk

2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time
, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

"Moed is the Hebrew word for "appointed time." It is often translated as "festival," but the actually meaning is "appointment." Passover and The Feast of Unleavened Bread are moedim, "appointed times." They are the LORD's appointed times for doing business with man. The idea of Passover as an "appointed time" is expressed by the words of Yeshua as he prepares to meet his own appointed time in Jerusalem. In Mathew 26:17,18, Yeshua calls Passover "my appointed time." In saying this, the Master has identified the appointed time of the Festival of Unleavened Bread as his appointed time."

www.rabbiyeshua.com...
edit on 23-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Hoping I am raptured into a UFO or find some hidden stargate.

Raptured into UFO? What do you mean raptured into a UFO? Please explain.
Any luck finding an active stargate?
UFO? Hell no! Now a IFO might work for me. And I dig the rapture thing but prefer a landing ramp to heaven over a tractor beam. Teleporting is my fave though. . .but only in my astrial light body. That`s a good time to go through hyper-dimensional gates, for me at least. Its faster that way.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by jehova620

The time appointed is Passover. It says it clearly right there.

The time appointed the end shall come.

Need anymore clarification?

It was fairly obvious to me as well. So we're talking 2015 I take it. Blood Moon and Passover and all. That makes December 21st, 2012 the beginning of the Great Tribulation (the second 3 and a half years; we're in the first 3 and a half years right now).
edit on 7/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

Agreed.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join