It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question About Foreign Trade Zone's & The Conspiracy Behind Them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Okay so many of you know that the Chinese have set up these Foreign Trade Zone's (FTZ) in all 50 state's of America, some are claiming that it's a trojan horse for them to get in and launch an attack. If this really is true, wouldn't there be evidence of weapons of some sort? I'm not American, but if I were and one of these things were in my backyard so to speak, I would be inclined to go personally check it out. Has anyone ever gone to these places and done some snooping around?
edit on 11-7-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: misspelling

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If they are manufacturing things, it would be pretty easy to ship in seemingly benign objects, then manufacture them into weapons etc.

We should check them out, but i bet you can't even get close.

do you have a link as to their locations??

Just doing a little sooping and found out that goods entering a FTZ do not pass through customs. It is only after the goods leave the FTZ and into the U.S. proper

www.foreigntradezone.ca...

So, does that mean they can import anything they want into these zones, and as long as it does not leave the zone it is untouchable???
edit on 11-7-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

I don't know exactly where they're located but apparently there's at least one in every state, and if what you said is true about goods being shipped in without going through customs then we should all be looking into this a little more closely. Sounds fishy to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
They will be setting up multiples in each state. We are fighting this right now in my state which is slated for three. Here is a thread I started on it a while back: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join