It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My very own 4th of July UFO sighting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
All I can think about while viewing this post is:
(I'm sorry, I can't help myself!!!)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I thought you explained what you saw very well and the drawings are very good in my opinion. Every fourth I look to the skies not for fireworks but for ships, the Beings like to come with their young and watch/oserve the lights.

Kandansky, the picture you posted looks like one of the ships that I saw on one of my experiences it was under our waters and it was being loaded with materials collected from around our Planet. The collected materials are then sent off Planet.
edit on 12-7-2011 by observe50 because: tpyo erorr

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Awesome!

I love all your details and drawings!

The ones I've seen were lights and one odd cigar shaped object that just disappeared! The cigar one was daytime and it was a clear day. It was nuts!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Weird.

My grandmother and sister ( both of whom live in florida ) saw the same things.

We are in the SW part of Florida.

I did not see them personally.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Enjoyed your story and your pictures did add value to your sighting.
I take more credit in your story because you have specifics and it didn't elaborate into a wacked out story.

you mention UFO, would you classify your sighting as a ET UFO or a possible military project craft?
Was it awe jaw dropping inspiring or just a cool event? What do all your friends/family feel now? Are you still talking about it in disbelief and that you saw something not made from our technology?

You mentioned the bottom was battle ship gray but it reflected the fireworks around the edge. Would you say the craft was even in height of the fireworks? If that was the case the object was flying around 1000/1300ft do to the reflection from light of the fireworks. In my opinion, if the fireworks were lower then the light would have to jump over the bottom of the craft to get to the sides of the craft. So my thoughts the craft was actually flying low.

You say it wasn't a balloon, but a craft going liner across the horizon at a pretty good speed. Well at 1000ft the speed is much faster from horizon to horizon than if you saw it way up high like 60,000ft

If I saw this, I would say that it could be a drone or test craft. And why 4th? Maybe it wanted to see how the camera works with fireworks going off since it would simulate tracer fire to some sort of degree.

who knows, but pretty cool that you saw something and presented in a manor that I could respect

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thought the OP's description and testimony was both brave and had a ring of truth about it. After all, what do you gain (unless you are 12 years old) from coming on here and making false claims?

Too often, the human "eyeball Mk1" sightings are written off as having no value, when in actuality, mankinds ability to observe the results of experiments are the basis for our science. Sure, sometimes the eye is fooled, but everytime in every circumstance? I dont think so. And its a sad state of affairs when, on hearing eye witness testimony, your first instinct is to always assume that someone is lying- a bad experience when you were young perhaps?

Having personally had a clear daylight sighting of an airborne phenomenon I could not explain, I can attest to the fact that there are indeed things in our skies that are not so easy to disregard with a casual "must be mistaken" or "must be lying". I doubt if I would have the courage to give ATS my testimony of the event and draw a sketch.

One other thing- even if I had to hand a high quality video camera (and tripod as some people insist on witnesses using!), if I had another clear daylight sighting I doubt if I would turn away for one second to attempt to record the event just so armchair skeptics could shoot it down as a hoax/venus/balloons etc. I would rather have the experience and wonder at the mysteries that still surround us.

Just as a matter of interest, this site:

www.flightradar24.com...

Is handy for excluding the possiblity of aircraft during or just after a sighting- real time radar data of air traffic.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Nice! Thanks fro the link... it seems like it will be a great tool to use, should the circumstances arise again!

edit on 14-7-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join