It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Demons?? Mabe Not Prove It I challenge You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
you guys keep saying aliens are demons iv seen your videos Zeitgeist refuted, aquarius age of evil, roger morneus a trip in to the supernatural, ect, ect, ect. But if you look at what happens is that these things seem to be doing something all the time they seem to be scaring people back to theirs religions, ive seen this occur with a quit of bit of people in diferent religions they go and ask their god or sons of gods for help and in some cases it actually works, but what people arent seeing is that their religions were all created to destroy and control you that goes for the new age movemnts as well, (read old world secrets the omega project codes by bradon levon)(read masonic messiah by daniel vandinja) the entire bible is encoded with astrological information. If you actually look at the vaticans history you be shocked at the horrors they have commited, it makes me sick to my stomach, the vatican is the wealthiest corperation in the entire planet, do you even know what the bibles original purpose was??? it was so constantine could create a one world empire, if your gonna quote from the bible actually tranlate the thing for yourself before hand, and please especially dont quote to me from the king james version written by 33rd degree freemason king james.

by you people I mean in title challegning aliens are demons people

for some reason im not allowed to post here
edit on 11-7-2011 by christianUFOilluminati because: for some reason im not allowed to post here

edit on 11-7-2011 by christianUFOilluminati because: not allowed to post here

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianUFOilluminati
you guys keep saying aliens are demons

I'm quite sure I've never said any such thing.

Nor have most people on ATS.

So, I don't know who you mean by "you guys" when referring to a rather fringe idea.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Please use ATS SEARCH, type in "Aliens Demons" and add your thoughts to one of the many many many threads on Aliens are Demons

Closed.

new topics

join