It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My faults

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Okay so I decided to write an introduction to this. This story is based on me and my spiritual teachers teachings. I had a spiritual teacher and this is what he taught me and what I learned. Its based on truth.... all of it actually. I don't mind people asking me questions about my work or stuff they don't understand. I actually enjoy it. Feel free to ask me anything but please do it in a respectful and constructive manner. I don't much feel like yelling or putting my foot down to stop some unconstructive behavior. Thanks for any stars and flags and enjoy my story and lesson.

There once was a girl who had many a fault. She looked at the world and felt hopeless and sorrow. People only looked at her looks, and her ways were weird and misunderstood. She was niave, and the wolves ate and gnawed, on bare flesh exposed, which showed what she knowth. It was sad and she began to hate the world, her life and her misery consumed her so, so that she made up her mind.

I wont do wrong, and misery is for me. If misery keeps me from causing it then that is how I am meant to be. She lived her life that way, a loner and staying alone. Disgust for her fellow humans was her woe. She hated them, despised them, and looked at them in scorn, until one day a teacher came and shook his head looking forlorn.

You have prayed to the gods have you not? So here I am. Listen to me child, you aren't as I am. I am unselfish for a reason, I live my part. I am only here to show you your way, that is none of my concern, your feelings, your hopes, your dreams and ambitions. Look child you are born as nothing and you shall die as nothing. That is the first lesson you must learn.

But even before that first lesson he had a prelude to the first. He showed her, and then told her how she only looked at herself. You are not kind, you are not unselfish. Look at you, me, me, me... he taunted and chanted, or so it seemed. She was confused, and felt alone... and pondered the meaning.

As the months went by the man broke down her walls, broke down her trusts, and eventually almost broke down her soul. One day, he wrote to her, and they had a discussion. You are ignoring my words he chanted. Blinking confused the girl explained, I thought you were joking? He looked at her in disgust and shook his head. If you are going to rant to me then fine.... good bye then. I am leaving for good now.

With that being the last she heard, the girl wept and cried, and felt forlorn. She had done the one thing she promised herself she would not do. I have hurt him, the man with whom I meant to care and protect. It was only later, when her entire soul was on the brink of collapse, her mind stripped of hope and happiness, and her thoughts cold toward the people she had conveted to treat fairly, and yet she couldn't hate them, she refused. She spat on herself in disgust, and that is when the one she deemed by the name of Wolf came into her life.

Wolf was a kind young man. Gentle and strong, with a sense of self respect and truth behind his every word. He slowly began to chat, and heal her broken wounds, and as she healed she learned and realised, to her chagrin, that her teacher hadn't even left her then. He had remained, and done as she had prayed. It was she who had her faults, and felt dismayed. As she healed, her entire being burned with the pain. She prayed and gave thanks, and even forgave, forgave him for nothing but her own faults towards him, she began to heal and thank and consult that which was him. The air she breathed, the air she sought, her dearest teacher, had not left at all. Though she never talked to him again, to this day she feels, his essence and his warmness, as well as the harsh tinges of his anger.

She realises she could still betray, she realises this with horrid dismay. She realises she is selfish and a fraud, and by all means human, too human for the likes of this world. She is who she is, and she hates every minute, she has to dwell on herself, or heal herself, or feel without a guiding light being admitted. She sees, she feels, and she goes to help those she can. But sometimes she hates the fact, she has to pull back again. She knows balance to a fault now, she is far less cocky and smartass then before. She listens to the air, and the trees, and the souls from up above. She listens, she sighs, she bashes her fist into a wall. Oh how she hates the fact... the world can't see or get this lesson at all. We are all human... and as such we all have our faults. None of us are perfect but we strive and we shall fail. It should be us striving for others well beings, not for ourselves. As she saw, she sighed and smiled. I guess I've learned. To strive for balance and fairness... not perfection.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Mispelled a word

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Word needed to be added.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Punctation mark added.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Erased a letter.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Punctuation mark added

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: A word was added.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Added an introduction.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: More info added to the story.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: More info added to the story.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Erased a sentence.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Great story!

Can, I ask, is the story about you though? Or is it just a metaphor on life & how we should strive to change our ways...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Good story RISH!

you should become a Writter!

2nd line

SS

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Well its based on my spiritual journey and some things I had learned along the way. Though I did make it to teach a lesson and try to help people move towards a more positive and realistic view of life and how they could live it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Thanks Spike and lots of other people have told me that LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Very cool story with a lesson too? also just wanted to give you a bump as well..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

Awww thanks for your kind words Reaper. I appreciate them ^_^

top topics

join