It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If" an ET species, came forth and said they genetically altered humans but WERE CREATED ALSO???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
[color=gold]

How would you feel about them?

Also if they considered YOU FAMILY genetically due to ALTERING CREATOR DNA within YOU... And they acknowledged they came from the CREATOR of ALL AS WELL?

I make this thread because many are getting into AAH or Ancient Alien History. 1 wondered if an ancient ET/ALIEN species showed up and showed proof of how they modified humanity from their original 3d injected bodies to their current 3d bodies would this HELP out welcoming their presence OR WOULD THERE STILL BE AN ISSUE....

Would you even want them here?

Please answer with as much care as possible for what you write and who may read it....

Me personally I think this would help the GOD - CREATOR - FATHERS - HUMANS - OTHER SPECIES issue.

Do you think if this was to occur and a demonstration or presentation was even considered given to Earth population on how current 3d body possessing humans came to be THAT HUMANS WOULD BE READY TO ADVANCE??? Universally instead of ALL the GOD is not real this, they didn't make me that, we are alone
or the Creator created everything.

Be well
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/11/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I would find it interesting and would definitely observe who they are and what they say. I would try to be as open minded as I could.....BUT.....

At the end of the day I am a Jesus lover. I will follow him until my days of consciousness are over. He did not say anything about "them" coming to hang out nor did he say anything about them engineering humans.

And thats my final answer.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It would make me want to meet the next species in the upgrading scale. I guess I'd feel as related to them as to gorillas (which is quite a lot), but keeping in mind we are the gorillas this time. In a couple of hours I'd be asking for an immediate transfer up on board (to boldly go...!)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It would be the start of an interesting adventure.

They would have to prove what they altered and when. If so proven, feelings positive or negative from that point would depend on what their purpose was in interfering in our natural evolution and what their future intent was.

If we weren't modified for nefarious ends it would start a process of enquiry like no other. We would want to keep pulling on the thread until we found the originators, who evolved without tampering by others. The 'first ones' to plagiarise from Babylon 5. It would be a truly inspiring quest.

If it turns out their plan in modifying us is for an end likely to result in needless human suffering we'd fight. They could hardly complain, it would be their fault for breeding such angry monkeys :-)

Interestingly, this idea of meeting alien creators seems to be the plot-line of the prequel to 'Alien' currently being filmed called 'Prometheus'. Its worth seeking out the leaked plot synopsis.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I believe that God is everything and beyond. Stones is God. People is God. Earth is God. Sun is God. Universe is God.
Aliens? No problems - aliens is God. The mental block in form of bearded man in sky = God is a problem.
edit on 11-7-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I would find it interesting and would definitely observe who they are and what they say. I would try to be as open minded as I could.....BUT.....

Logical and intelligent approach.

At the end of the day I am a Jesus lover. I will follow him until my days of consciousness are over.

I am a follower/LOVER of the LAMB as well.

He did not say anything about "them" coming to hang out nor did he say anything about them engineering humans.

[color=gold]I share with you some data from the SAME great BOOK in which you have read of the SON OF MAN

gen2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

[color=gold]MODIFICATION
[/COLOR]
gen2:21
And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

[color=gold]
MODIFICATION COMPLETE[/COLOR]

gen2:22
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

gen2:23
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man

I only wish to enlighten you of some genetic data mentioned there. Be well my friend and keep the good heart where you got it, its ALL LOVE.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees
In a couple of hours I'd be asking for an immediate transfer up on board (to boldly go...!)

Where some man has gone before

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
The mental block in form of bearded man in sky = God is a problem.

I can undestand this many have made artistic depictions of HE due to the current rulling parties of the time to influence the people of the ruling. So maybe its not such a bad idea to avoid drawing artistic images of he. Sounds like something to be acknowledged from Islamic brotheren..

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
2 potentials and if you can find more please post them.

[color=gold]Potentials 1-Annunaki

From a Biblical perspective, it was Enki who (with the critical assistance of his half-sister, Ninki, aka Nin-khursag) created Adam and Eve. It was Enlil, on the other hand, who created “Edin”. Enki was the serpent in the garden, who urged Adam and Eve to eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (which was infinitely beneficial to their spiritual growth). It was Enlil, who drove them out of Edin, while Enki was there to clothe them.
www.halexandria.org...

potentials 2- Dropas

[color=silver]
With the description of the said Dropas and the fact they encountered MAN its not impossible to consider some genetic changes occured-

According to Tsum Um Nui, one of the lines of the hieroglyphs read, "The Dropas came down from the clouds in
their aircraft. Our men, women and children hid in the caves ten times before sunrise. When at last they understood
the sign language of the Dropas, they realized that the newcomers had peaceful intentions... Another section
expressed 'regret' by the Ham tribe that the aliens' spaceship had crash-landed in such a remote and inaccessible
mountains and that there had been no way to building a new one to enable Dropas to return to their own planet.
www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't know. It is a really interesting question though.
I'll have to think about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not trying to offend anyone or OP, but this is akin to asking "If you can walk on clouds, how would you feel about it? Would you live on a cloud?" or "If Leprecauns were real, would you keep any as pets?".
edit on 11-7-2011 by MathematicalPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

That is fine my friend take your time. Nothing here to fear just discussion on how some would view them if they returned and realized many viewing them as gods in the past may have potentially caused issues over the intelligence development time of the species in this current future. So made this thread to get some minds to add how they would view them if they presented some data of the past and their current views. If they viewed things in the way the OP is written..

Be well and take care

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
For me, it's kind of like where Sitchin's theory ends up--badly: If they created us, then who, pray tell, created them?

The following story--if true--seems to suggest Sitchin himself came face to face with the conundrum of his own making:

Yet, with the writing of his last book in the Earth Chronicles series, Sitchin’s thinking had slowly evolved from this idea that the Anunnaki were products of evolution on their planet.

As he later began to explain it, the Anunnaki were "emissaries" of God. By the time he met Monsignor Balducci earlier this year, Sitchin had long made room for the possibility that the Anunnaki were carrying out "the Almighty God’s wishes and plans," and did not merely "come here for selfish reasons and to fashion us because they needed workers." We must wonder what has caused Sitchin’s change of heart.

As Balducci has argued,
"If such extraterrestrials were so involved, even by your own interpretation they had to do with Man’s physics, body and rationality; but God alone had to do with the Soul!"
Sitchin’s second book, which deals with "Man’s aspiration to ascend the heavens," is titled The Stairway to Heaven. Sitchin ended his conversation with Msgr. Balducci by saying,
"it seems to me that we are ascending the same stairway to heaven, though from different steps."
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Hmmm...shades of fallen angels there methinks.

I'm a believer, but for those still in an existentialist mind-set: Has the mystery of "us" every been so entertainingly put forth as this?:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I've read some pretty heavy texts that suggest that is exactly how our celestial brethren may view us. In the countless worlds of the Grand Universe, all species of intelligent life, mortal, and spiritual, and eternal, are all connected to the Universal Father, and the one Eternal God.

Within all spirit creatures (such as ourselves, we are spiritual beings trapped in a almost entirely material existance) lies a spark of the Creator, a small piece of God himself that lies with in us.

I would recomend reading the Urantia Book for further information about this subject. Also, after reading several of the Urantia papers, go back and read the Bible. It will shed new light on the old texts.

IMO, there are countless numbers of intelligent life in the Universe (which is actually a MULTIVERSE of infinite proportions) and while the actual number of intelligent beings may be finite, our comprehension of such enourmous numbers is limited. So for the simplicity of understanding we may as well call it infinite.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

"If such extraterrestrials were so involved, even by your own interpretation they had to do with Man’s physics, body and rationality; but God alone had to do with the Soul!"

I agree with this statement as well. 3d bodies of many universal kinds with the energy from the creator inside them..

Makes sense. I also feel they are Angelic workers. In many of their artist depictions they are given wing, maybe this is where the wings theory comes in...

Also to add I think the more you study or try to interpret things in relation to certain species the data may be sent to you to clarify (somehow) and that may be why Stichin was beginning to modify his views on the Annunaki.

Thanks The GUT

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

I've read some pretty heavy texts that suggest that is exactly how our celestial brethren may view us. In the countless worlds of the Grand Universe, all species of intelligent life, mortal, and spiritual, and eternal, are all connected to the Universal Father, and the one Eternal God.

I like this way of thinking my friend. And it makes sense overall.
Thanks for your input

Be well

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

How would you feel about them?

Relieved. Finally some clue as to what is taking shape in our Universe.

if they considered YOU FAMILY genetically due to ALTERING CREATOR DNA within YOU... And they acknowledged they came from the CREATOR of ALL AS WELL?

I would be shocked but not enough to ask a few questions. What creator?
Why is it never present or even have any proof it exists? What compels sentient beings to become spirtually inclined? is it Natural?

wondered if an ancient ET/ALIEN species showed up and showed proof of how they modified humanity from their original 3d injected bodies to their current 3d bodies would this HELP out welcoming their presence OR WOULD THERE STILL BE AN ISSUE....

current 3D bodies? I'm hesitant to believe in things like that. Spirts or souls in our bodies? I think our minds are programmed to receive whatever our environment interjects at the time be it Christian doctrine and English or Islam and Arabic.

Would you even want them here?

Perhaps, depending on their intentions.

edit on 11-7-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Thanks and 3d bodies are basically bodies the Human essence/energy/soul is currently within. butI must add during the time of human creation the Angels were asked to bow to the newest creation why the creation was in Heaven. I dont think humans were in their 3d bodies then... See where I am getting at my friend.

Be well

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Start / The grey aliens are a plant / insect hybrid. They were bred for long life / low fuel / low cost efficiency. They were bred by a now extinct race.

However, before they became extinct they started another more robust but short live specie to do the dirty work. Us.

What this extinct specie also did though was slot some 'dead' fragments of DNA into us so that should their race die, the plant / insect hybrid could start a genetics programme to bring them back to life. Hence the last 5000 years or so of direct bloodline manipulations.

Now we are up to speed with genetics, the greys have left it to our governments to do their dirty work, which is why they are so DNA database obsessed. So when they find some one with some of the missing fragments, bang, off they get carted by human / alien DNA hunting teams. / End.

The above is what I heard from a guy on the train to London the other day. Freaky as hell, and I only asked him what he was reading !! [because he kept going 'damn, #, damn...]

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Thats pretty deep my friend, any clue who made the greys and humans?
And the humans would be their remakes?! is this what your saying?
Thanks for the contribution...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join