It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Niece had a strange dream and wants me to share it with you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My niece had a very strange dream and would like to share with you all. . .

I was sitting in the livingroom watching tv with my family when the weather outside changed from sunny to dark and cloudy. It changed so drastically that we went to the window to see and noticed there were weird colour flashes of lightening, a beam of light came from the clouds and seemed to scan the houses. People were rushing out of their houses to see what was going on. The beam of light changed into a solid round object and landed at the end of the street. At this point I noticed there was no sound of thunder or from the object, just from the people panicking. More dark shinny objects started to land and as dreams go I was somewhere else in the blink of an eye.
It was like I had just woken up, as I sat up I noticed I was alone. There were loads of people with me who had been taken too, they were all my age. 16. We woke those who were still passed out and stayed together. As we looked around we could only see movement in the shadows and hard to see places. Who ever was there wanted to stay out of sight.
I cant remember by who but we were given uniforms and a football each and made to line up and take a shot each to kick the football in a net (which took along time as there were loads of us) There were many life forms observing us very closely yet still managed to stay away enough to not be seen properly, just enough to let us know they are there and watching.
We were taken to another place were what seemed to be tiny lump like hills dotted about a field each with two stems with flower disguised cameras, there were hundreds of them and seemed to go on for miles. We soon found out what they were for as the next thing I remember I woke up in one and saw the 'camera' wasnt moving so I ran! I was met by yet another life form but it was to dark to see, they hurried a few of us onto a ship and we flew off. These life forms were humanoids with blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin. (I did not know about pleadians until I told my aunt my dream and I believe thats what they could have been) It wasn't until we were on the ship that we realised they were saving us from the others that preferred to stay in the shadows.
They were pure beings that lived in a pure world that had an orbiting moon like ours but it was made by the waste and anything unpure on their planet.That's basically all I remember.

I would like to know if anyone has had a similar dream or if anything in my dream means anything? As I said before I did not know of pleadians until after this so it has me intrigued. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Like you and even more so, my wife whom is old enough to be your grandmother saw us with the blonds. She does not watch tv, read books of this sort and was perplexed about these beings which tells us were real. I made her give details and they are the same as others such as yours, so perhaps, who knows????????

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

could the "ones in the shadows" be the shadow government?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

Thank you for sharing. This dream sounds intriguing to say the least. If your niece has any more, please be sure to post them here. It's just as good as any other dream thread, so don't be discouraged. Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Interesting dream.

Does she remember what the dark shiny objects looked like or was it too dark to see details?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

They were all shapes and sizes

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Steph94

Hi curious7 lol try and describe the shadow creatures/beings in the best detail that you can and maybe tell us about the blonde, you said they were kind and the 'captain' talked to you. I did miss bits out, I thought you could tell us better in your own words x

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steph94
reply to post by curious7

They were all shapes and sizes

Welcome to the forums and thanks for letting us know about your dream.

Not sure if it's a dream of a future event or has a personal meaning to you or is just nothing and totally random but my reason for asking that question was that part seemed slightly similar to mine which was posted here months ago. In that case the black shapes were sort of like big 4-5 foot tall spark plugs of a black colour with glass tubing for a neck and a small brain protected by a glass bowl on top that came from the sky it seemed in my dream.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I had a Dream Recently... a few days ago,,,

I had a Strange Dream(that kind of Dream) last night (early am today), A group and a person leading it A Journey to Lemuria.. (Lemuria Mentioned by by name) O_o ^^ It as in the back yard of a hilly house like in in a urban area..... with a outside stairs leading down to the road on the left side of the house...... I saw my Favorite backpack that I have had for, "Leave it", "It Important to me(I said?)" "Then Take it".... but when I grabbed it I remembered all the Burdensome memories my Mom's Death and other things plus I though of the hosp bills for me so I Started pulling those things out to leave behind I stuffed some in the crack of the Bulkhead and another place... (By Now his group has already moved up so panicking I ran down the stairs and turned right ran for a distance.. turned to my right and saw that group and.... at a distance ^^ I suddenly turned 90Degrees or so to face back in the direction I came from realizing my Backpack wasn't with me..... I believe the dream ended at that point... I guess I bothed it for me this time, so be back in a week? for another group...?? always seeming to leave my dreams on spikes of the unknown ;_;
__________________________________________________________-
Here's the txt I sent my sis this morning:
Sent:Sat, Jul 09 11 9:52am Msg: I JUST A out but wonderful dream semi-botched it he said he would be back in a week or so for another group (or my feelings atleast...) and a trip to Lemuria was mentioned in the dream... But I saw my fav backpack.. he said I should leave it.... But I mentioned my good memories of it.... but it was also filled with all my burdens (he had already started moving his group out of that area by a house on a semi hill) so I pulled out several things from the back back and stuffed them there at that house's cellar bulkhead..... I move off down and then to the right... For a short distance ... Running afraid to lose this group... But found them to my left as I turn to head that way I had some thoughts holding me back I couldn't find my backpack...??

I might make an Official Post..
This Particular Forums might be My Enhasa, or City of Dream, Land of Atlantis... ie I have been having Dram's all my Life
edit on 14-7-2011 by Melchior because: Fixing Formatting

new topics

top topics

join