It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native Family Attacked by Skinheads: then the beaten and bleeding victim is the only one arrested!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Okay Liberals. THIS is why the 2nd ammendment exists! Those of you who think that only the police should have guns have never been victims.

This guy was attacked with lethal weapons. If the victim had been armed, the whole fiasco probably could have been avoided. Worst case scenario: The criminals are the ones who get hurt.

Banning guns only insures two things: rising crime rates and governmental abuse. History has shown that repeatedly.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

What if the attackers had guns?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
]Okay... it took some digging but I managed to find the facebook entres that were made after the attack...
Two hours after attacking the Bonta’s, Josh Janiszewski of Fernley wrote at 3:13pm:

“Just laid the fists and boots to some 6? 5” tongan dude. what you got on little guys?”

When asked if they gave them hell, Josh responded at 3:48 p.m. with:

“Oh we did. That’s for sure!”

To which Jacob Cassell responded at 4:07 p.m. with:

“Amen,”

Jacob’s mother Dee Cassell also commented at 4:48 p.m:

“So…who has blood? You guys need to come home to mom?”

She later added at8:00 p.m. that she gave them First Aid:

“Better have ur asses at home after I did 1st aid. Don’t piss off women – they r worse than men!”

When asked if they got “some good licks” in, Josh said,

“sent em to the hospital, they got #ed up man, thats for sure.”
:

While members of the Carroll family were engaged in this illuminating exchange on Facebook, Mr. Bonta, one of the actual victims of Jacob Carroll’s hate crime was locked behind bars denied medical treatment for his injuries for "6" days....
edit on 12-7-2011 by DaddyBare because: fixing my sucky hand coding

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It is unbelievable how Natives continue to be treated like this, even after everything which has been done to them. If my sympathy is with any group of people on Earth, it is with Native Americans.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437
The police are NOT there to protect you and have NO duty to do so.

Originally posted by mythos

Then what are they there for?

Care to enlighten please?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Did you report their butts to facebook for talking about the crime.
Maybe print it out and send to the victims so they have evidence it was a hate crime.
KUDO's on the digging. I bet that shut some people up.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by SFA437
The police are NOT there to protect you and have NO duty to do so.

Originally posted by mythos

Then what are they there for?

Care to enlighten please?

WHY TO LOOK PURDDY IN THEIR UNIFORMS SILLY, WHY ELSE.
Most law enforcement officials are follower's. You gotta be for that Job.
So if you work with a bunch of ignorant racsist, Guess you better be.

All I am saying is their was a little girl and women involved.
You have to be a heartless s.o. 8. to put the daddy in jail after that.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yeah, being a Cherokee with an Apache great-great grandmother (father's side) and being a Jew (mother's side), I find it hilarious that they attack Indian families, but I guarantee you these trailer trash hicks wouldn't go into the hood or the barrios and fight with the real bad guys of other races.

They act no different than MS13, Crips, Latin Kings, or Bloods. They attack the weak and use fear and intimidation just like the hood rats just like the hood rats. It's ironic.

Save me all the racial pride on all sides, thugs are thugs regardless of their skin color.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

One of the people involved Josh Janiszewski lists his employers as united states army specifically 13 Fox Airborne at United States Army, on his facebook page and also studied Fire & Emergency Management at Kaplan University, so he is not your average street thug and maybe the ones who attacked them were not skinheads but enlisted servicemen. Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

Save me all the racial pride on all sides, thugs are thugs regardless of their skin color.

yep...
So very true...

Very sad that the victim was denied medical treatment for 6 days .... because of some other violation , and the family had to watch this horror unfold, as well as know he was not getting help in jail.

What a world

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Gotta love hate crimes...but this one also includes the worse form of police brutally too...

If this story has been accurately reported, it is truly disgusting. I don't have any use for skinheads or pinheaded, violent White supremacists. But what is really disturbing about this story is how badly the Police behaved. The injured victim thrown into jail for days without medical treatment ?!? Inexcusable.

You would think with all of the gross injustice the Native Americans have suffered, that they would be the recipients of universal sympathy, not violence.

Maybe they were mistaken for Mexicans? Not that THAT would excuse anything, but it would make the hate easier to explain.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If he had a gun this wouldn't have happened. The 2nd amendment is there for a reason, use it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau

Originally posted by kaiode1
reply to post by kennylee

Well racism is far from dead dude, despite what mainstream media outlets and even a lot of ats members would try and lead you to believe.

Here's a clip from the onion news network, they always tell it like it is. And it's not about native americans, but I feel like it pertains to what you were saying shows you that racism is alive and well, people are just more hesitant to show it because of the stigma that comes along with the word "racist." Racism is alive and well in america.
Black history month
edit on 12-7-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

Most white americans are closet racist's.
Sorry a cold hard fact.

I respectfully disagree. You'll need to prove it's a cold hard fact. Furthermore, inflammatory comments such as yours detract from real issue of the Bonta's suffering an tremendous injustice. I did see your qualifier statement of how you're 1/4 cherokee but consider yourself white. I understand story is emotionally provacative. Pump the brakes.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Protostellar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Then the victim would have stood a chance. Gun control NEVER stops criminals from obtaining guns...just honest, American citizens...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
With apologies to AuranVector. Only the first sentence before edit was directed at you.
SORRY

My Bottom line is I don't care what race they are. NOBODY, NOBODY deserve's that.
Most likely the people driving by didnt stop cuzz it wasn't their own race.
I woulda stopped bar none. I have gotten my butt handed to me a few times for this.
They wernt my race, But I didnt care there is only one race in my mind.
HUMAN BEING'S. WE ARE ALL APART OF IT.

ANYONE THAT JUST DRIVES OR WALKS BY, PRETTY MUCH DID IT THEIR SELVES.
TO IGNORE IS TO CONDONE IT, PERIOD!!!
edit on 12-7-2011 by Mividau because: I am an idiot, What can I say heehee

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Protostellar

OFF TOPIC because I am upest
--Skin Heads commited a hate crime
--Father/victim got arrested
--Denied treatment for 6 hours.
--People drove by and did nothing.
--The skinheads went on to brag on fb.
The facts speak for them selves, Sorry I think it is considered to be an normal human response.
As being a victim of such a crime, I know how they feel. As being an advocate against such a crime and a member of the human race my feelings are valid. It means I am not numb to such hate. I still care.

Here is on link into another hate situation: Highway of Tears: Vanishing Women in British Columbia
This link is about missing native women and children that are being swept under the rug in canada near us.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Mividau because: Added a link relevent to hate crimes, maybe more to come.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau
reply to post by AuranVector

What?? If they were mexican it would make it easier to explain.
I hope you are not serious.
My Bottom line is I don't care what race they are. NOBODY, NOBODY deserve's that.
Most likely the people driving by didnt stop cuzz it wasn't their own race.
I woulda stopped bar none. I have gotten my butt handed to me a few times for this.
They wernt my race, But I didnt care there is only one race in my mind.
HUMAN BEING'S. WE ARE ALL APART OF IT.

ANYONE THAT JUST DRIVES OR WALKS BY, PRETTY MUCH DID IT THEIR SELVES.
TO IGNORE IS TO CONDONE IT, PERIOD!!!

Mividau, you distorted my meaning by editing:

"Maybe they were mistaken for Mexicans? Not that THAT would excuse anything, but it would make the hate easier to explain."

I do not condone senseless, unprovoked violence on ANYONE. I don't know anyone who hates Native Americans. On the contrary, I know a number of people who have much respect for Native American traditions and wisdom.

However, there is a rising tide of fear & hatred towards Mexicans. "Not that THAT would excuse anything, but it would make the hate easier to explain."

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The horrible/nasty part about this is if this were a anglo family being assaulted the people that did this would be in jail and would have been beaten black and blue by the police. Close your eyes to it all you want people but racism is alive and thriving in our beautiful country.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

DId I edit, I apologize.

I am new here and still learning the do dads.
No I relized what you meant and am going to take down the part about you. (Now That I know how to edit lol)
I read way to quickly. But I do apologize. And hope you can forgive the rudeness.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

Do you say this because you just cannot fathom people doing such a thing or because a well respected police department would never do this? I am just curious why you would find this story about something that goes on all over the country with many different minorities, and I won't even get into the injustices done to the Native American, Just wondering on what basis you call "BS".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join