It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native Family Attacked by Skinheads: then the beaten and bleeding victim is the only one arrested!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Not too far from my neighborhood. I know some skins there who benefit from a "homeboy" pass.
Still, none of us will ever know what really happened.
I know what I would do if someone hurt some of my relatives and walked away with a *wink and a nod* from local cops.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i accept that strange things do happen - but the story - as presented is riddled with contradictions , inconsistancies , elements that read like pure fantasy and to be blunt - an unbleivable air

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just business as usual, on Turtle Island, for us First Nations people!
500 years of genocide and still no relief! When will people learn, that “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience." -Teilhard de Chardin

All this hatred and anger will not put our species forward, but hold us back. Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
this is exactly why our tribe has its own police force and courts.

DB i know this one was probably a tough one for you to read, but thank you for posting it.

my heart goes out to the family. im going to forward this story to our tribal council they can probably do more than i can

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Only logic I can think of is they think they're the new natives.

We're all natives here. Get used to each other.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This is absolute crap! There's always been, with native Americans, chemical warfare, political and spiritual chaos caused by idiots.
Why in the world are people still this way!?

"Creator, help me to retain a bit of peace here. Help me to keep from walking the same road of hatred towards those who have terrorized and abused the people. Give me the strength to hold my tongue, and to channel my anger at this situation towards a positive goal."

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Thanks for posting about this daddybare. I heard about this awhile back.

There's trouble on the Pine Ridge/Rosebud because we've had some skinheads and Mexican gangs come and start up trouble there too. It just never makes the news.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Meh. There's a Josh in every thread that involves anything Native. There's a bunch of racists who run around ats posting these types of things and the mods let it go on. Not much to do but pray for their ignorance.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Meh. There's a Josh in every thread that involves anything Native. There's a bunch of racists who run around ats posting these types of things and the mods let it go on. Not much to do but pray for their ignorance.

Hi,

All the more reason for someone to speak up

Naming the behaviour/drama always brings it to the surface for the owner to see... hopefull to learn from it.

edit on 12-7-2011 by Tayesin because: more dyslexic today

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So people of America there is only one way to deal with people that do this. Question is by government hand or civilian, does it really mater...? Just think 3 people with such hatred will have kids and will teach hatred to them and so on. How many people will have to get hurt or even killed because of colour. We are all native to the Earth and until Humans work that out as a whole this will all ways happen. It's saddening truly is.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm glad not to be in this Nazi America....

My sympathies to the victims.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAKE13X

Typical buy my book or my Silver and Gold and you will be saved. People come on, how many times are you going to be fooled by snake oil salesmen?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
That is backwards! The one who caused the bleeding, I'd guess in most places would be arrested for crime, minus an older warrant, should be arrested and charged(if that's the case).

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
this is complete utter BULLS###!! i cannot believe this, there you go folks. racism still alive and well in america, and whats even worse... is the police officers must be racist pigs as well!! not arresting the attackers?? gee i wonder why?? maybe because theyre... WHITE?!

i know for a fact, if the natives had commited these crimes on white people it would be all over mainstream news and they would all be looking at attempted murder charges. purely sickening.

oh and to all the people starting these threads about good cops... pshhh. have fun explaining this one!! cops are just HORRIBLE to our society in general and the bad ALWAYS outweighs the GOOD!!

america has stooped to a NEW LOW!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437
reply to post by SNAKE13X

As a veteran (albeit retired) police officer I second that notion in it's entirety.

The police are NOT there to protect you and have NO duty to do so. There is even Supreme Court ruling on this. Castle Rock v. Gonzalez IIRC.

Unfortunately the population has been conditioned to believe that the police will protect them from all kinds of criminal activity in order to suppress the self-reliance that once characterized Americans as being unique. Best to let Big Daddy Government ensure your safety- after all they know what is best for you.

While you make a valid point, your post seems off-topic. First, did you even read the story in the OP? This wasn't about the police "protecting", it was about the aftermath...you know, if the cops are actually doing what they get paid to do...to find out what laws were broken. Please go back and re-read the story. Therein appears to be a serious flaw in justice and protocol, such as lack of medical treatment for a prisoner, arresting the victim rather than the offender, etc. As a veteran you claim to be, I would be more interested in your take on this unfortunate incident rather than some off-topic court ruling trivia. Peace.

edit on 12-7-2011 by empireoflizards because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
How horrible. Hate crimes are based on ignorant attitudes and there are a lot in my part of the world and it makes me very sad. It is very disturbing to see this kind of violence directed towards native Americans, it's like we've traveled back in time. Can anyone from the US tell me if this is remotely common? I thought it would simply not be tolerated given the history and so forth.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Sick #ing bastards.

I don't understand people like this.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Found the guys facebook pages.. One looks x military, the other looks like a redneck

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I take that back, both look x military, and redneck

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Love your attitude, but the Public is no longer allowed to defend ourselves.

When we get charged after getting beat up; like this story shows, what hope do we have of protecting ourselves with force? This happens more and more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join