It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous, Lulzsec & René Descartes - A Guide To Being A Successful Conspiracy Theorist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I have proof that this whole things is a government ran operation. I have information on a hack that got a paid security tester in trouble and opened a window into what is going on. I also found data on some others I could not help but laugh at. Like throwing a pie at Ann Coulter in 2004. And getting busted for pot. But now working for a company who does security testing for the government and is a main guy in Anon. I have found several groups that are doing this stuff and its all a government testing of security while allowing controlled leaks to create honey pots for hackers from foriegn countries. I have asked the big guy on ATS to allow me to post one persons mistakes that show whats happening, but I still have no answer yet. And I was suspended from posting for three days and have been warned since not to post on the subject.

So your evidence that implicates one person, which is actually well known about in certain circles and not that big of a deal, somehow can be extrapolated to mean "the leader" or the whole operation, as you put it, is Government controlled?

Ok we will for just a second utilize critical thinking skills and a dose of common sense. If you were the head of cyber security at a Government agency or contractor and you knew that you had a cyber war going on with other countries such as China, Iran, and N Korea, you would want to have the best people you possibly could working for you in this war, correct? As such it is an obvious choice to look at certain members within the Anonymous collective as they have demonstrated time and again that some of the most protected databases are vulnerable. From that premise it is easy to see that they have extended offers to some, the great and vast majority have told them no, for it goes against the ideals, however it is known that one has decided to take them up on there offer.

One person taking a job offer does not equal a paranoid's need to have the whole thing be a nefarious and sinister plot, that's a huge and massive jump to get there. You should also get educated on the structure of Anonymous to also see how your "one person" theory falls apart, it doesn't work that way, there isn't "leaders" as you know them. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the history and actual current events to see how none of that holds water, look into HBGary and Black and Berg Security, if your assertion was true then these events alone do not make ANY sense, and the constant recruiting efforts by Black wouldn't even be necessary. Critical thinking is an awesome thing, many would benefit by utilizing it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Does anyone else remember Modern Academai stating he will no longer be using the term 'E-terrorist'

I think it's very degrading.

How many people have anonymous killed?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Funny you bring up Black & Berg Security. Joesph K Black. Boss of Boris A hacker who hacked Floridas election computers and then pasted it on twitter and Joesph K Black popped in his twitter feed instantly to basicly say thats a no no. Then four days later Boris gets a letter of ethics complaints and burns his CISSP certificate in protest. Yes Boris worked for the New York Infragaed and Homeland Security through a company named Jaded Security. What happened after that? Do some research.

<< 1   >>

join