It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are taking over the West!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by mehforfun

i would asume they are idd coming to the west, but why?

Because the Saudi Royal Family are good buddies with the Bush, Rockefeller families and Maurice Strong.

They really do not care WHAT religion the serfs have as long as that religion hands control of the serfs over to them. Islam is an ideal religion for slavery.

Wrong again...

The Saudi royal family (I've done numerous real estate deals for them) only cares about one thing...MONEY. And that they have in common with 99.9% of ruling families and politians. Money rules the world, and religion is only a means to control the masses.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
They already managed this like I said in an earlier post. But you know whats more unbelievable we let it happen and forgot all about history. The reason being is that politicians dont ever consider consequences of what they do because they are too busy with their own private agendas. Thus its been easy for the muslims to spread thier virus and open mosques like they were a 7/11 or a mcdonalds or a burker king chain. Only difference in what they are selling isnt unhealthy food its unhealthy doctrine, extremism and terror. Wake up world because the virus is in your backyard!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
They already managed this like I said in an earlier post. But you know whats more unbelievable we let it happen and forgot all about history. The reason being is that politicians dont ever consider consequences of what they do because they are too busy with their own private agendas. Thus its been easy for the muslims to spread thier virus and open mosques like they were a 7/11 or a mcdonalds or a burker king chain. Only difference in what they are selling isnt unhealthy food its unhealthy doctrine, extremism and terror. Wake up world because the virus is in your backyard!

And more bigotry...

There's as many Christian churches opening as mosques or other religious places of worship. It's a free country according to the first amendment, and the majority of Muslims is obviously not supporting extremism and terror. You are being a bigot by condemning an entire people based on the actions of a tiny minority.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

1st Amendment?..Bah....their right to preach to me,or kill me if I dont convert,stops where my right to resist begins....and Ill take whatever emans I deem needed to get them to back off....their 1st amendment right to ride around yapping out of loudspeakers ends where my right to peace and quiet begins....and MY 1st amendment right says I can expess displeasure at their intrusion any way i want...spalsh splash

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I've lived for 15 years in the United States and going on 12 in Europe. Troll harder next time.

I've already discussed this to lengths previously including sources. Just search some of my previous posts and you'll find them.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Frontkjemper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Who has been killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims around the world, I'm thinking Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine.

It seems we in the west have more blood on our hands from killing Muslims than the Islamic extremists have killing westerners.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Most of them deserve what they got. And they have already taken over the west.

They dont put windows on some of their mosques unlike western religions (not that I agree with any) so you have to listen to their crap. Theyve even invaded and do the same in budhist countries and the budhists have to listen to their #!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
What have they done anyway?
Starting with the russian empire becoming a major power millions of muslims have died as various nations decided they would rather not have any muslims within their borders. From the balkans to the kaukasus. But yeah nobody here cares about the muslims who died, just about the christians who died in the same period even though they didnt die nearly as much.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

All religions are unhealthy viruses!!!!!

Not bigot but f..king realist!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You got that right! Islam's fools are everywhere these days and they are the ones the Muslims are targeting, it's how they play their "politically correct" games on us. Back in the day there were Hitler fools, too. But at least we ended that one as victor. Of course the Muslims are practicing deceit, stealth, AND violence to accomplish their ends. Hitler wasn't that long-sighted or we'd all be playing Heil Hitler. Check out Matthew Duss - Ctr for American Progress

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by woodwardjnr

Most of them deserve what they got. And they have already taken over the west.

They dont put windows on some of their mosques unlike western religions (not that I agree with any) so you have to listen to their crap. Theyve even invaded and do the same in budhist countries and the budhists have to listen to their #!

Most of them deserved it??? ARE YOU INSANE??

The majority of confirmed casualties are CIVILIANS, not terrorists or combatants! You are essentially saying that innocent civilians who haven't raised a weapon against the US still deserve to die simply because they follow another religion. That's bigotry at its best

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join