It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are taking over the West!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Just read the report on that site, and interesting information but a load of case studies don't make the norm. The report even admits itself:

It is notably that usually only honour-killings of women by men of South Asian and Middle Eastern origin are classified as such – murders carried out for similar reasons by white Britons or those of European, African and South American origin might not be similarly categorised.

Which kind of makes it difficult of trust any stats when there is no comparative from other cultures.

Believe me, i know these things happen. I had a friend from a devout Islamic family. She left because she wanted the freedom to dress and act as she wanted. They didn't bother too much about her leaving, but when her younger brother tried to follow, members of the family abducted him from the street, blindfolded him and tied him up, pretended to hold a gun to his head ans threatened him to not leave. He ended up taking his majority of his family to court and his father, brother and a sister were jailed.

Him and three sisters disowned the rest of the family after that incident. They still consider themselves good practicing Muslims. So that's what bothers me. They get lumped in with the trash. If they want to use Sharia courts then good on them. They are good people. Why should they be denied when they are good, law abiding, religious people just because there are a few bad apples.

It's basically collective punishment. Rather than work together hand in hand and respect each other, people get outraged over the horrendous actions of the minority and then expect that as the norm, restricting the freedom of the innocent majority.

What a funny world this is.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Errr....the Centre for Social Cohesion isn't really the sort of place you want to be getting your information.

I mean, from the outset, it "takes the position that Islamism represents a threat to social cohesion, and analyses its impact in this context". It has been understood and stated to be racist by the National Alliance Against Racism and the National Union of Students.

They're the dudes that came out a couple years ago with the now completely discredited "study" where they tried to show that "1 in 3 Muslim Students Back Killing for Islam" (something that was shown to be completely false data.

So basically, it's just another anti-muslim, racist group.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Interesting reports on that site! Gave me my first ever insight into how the Beth Din operate as well as the rise of the far-right activism in the UK.

It is indeed a funny old world! Thanks for sharing about the family who successfully broke the extremist yoke, I hope their experiences serve as an encouragement to others who are similarly suppressed.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Does Islam/Muslims want/intend to 'take over' the West? .............of course they do! - there is simply no honest argument to be made that they dont.

Can they do it! ......................well just look at Europe over the last 50 yrs - there are whole cities that have become vitually Islamic - Muslim birth rates are much greater than indigineous Europeans, (which are actually often at below replacement levels)

At some point Muslims will out number the natives - long before that fighting age males will outnumber their European counterparts. Long before that they will have the ability to impose their will on the political process.

The only question is do we submitt without a fight - or do we resist.

There are allready far to many, to avoid a full scale civil war should weoffer any resistance

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

TO ALL YOU ATSers: If you want to see the truth of Islam at work, the videos are there. If you have ANY reservations about seeing such hideous acts committed against innocents, DO NOT WATCH THEM. I, personally, will never forget those images, and in some ways, I wish I had never seen them. They ARE nauseating to watch. Godspeed.

And yet another example of a bigot generalizing an entire people based on the actions of a MINORITY. And just like with the Muslim extremists, your hate is also based on religion. Can't you just get a room and fling poo at eachother while leaving the rest of us alone? Fundamentalists on both sides are a MINORITY, they should be treated like one...in this case, they should be laughed at or pitied.

Oh, and by the way...telling us how tall your kids are, and bolding/underlining everything doesn't give your posts more credibility, and they most certainly won't hide what a bigot you are by generalizing an entire people based on the actions of a minority group.

To put things into perspective, and highlight what a bunch of nonsense your claims are: The pentagon estimates there are between 90,000 and 150,000 Muslim terrorists fighting them...WORLDWIDE! That is 0.008% of the Muslim world population. That means, there's as many Muslim extremists as there are people living on the tiny Caribbean island of St.Lucia!!

Last I checked, calling them a majority, or claiming ALL Muslims want to take over the world is beyond laughable and shows an incredible lack of education.
edit on 14-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

(A) Judging from your posting record, you calling me a bigot is like the pot calling the kettle black.

(B) YOU obviously haven't seen the videos. If you had, you would know that the crouds exceed hundreds at the executions and they were obviously supporting the beheadings and/or stonings.

(C) IF you had read my edit comments, you would know that I underlined my comments so they could be distinguished from the quoted comments as they came out looking like part of the post. I apologize for not knowing all the ends and outs of the posting techniques.

(D) My comments concerning MMA training was a response to being called a "scared sissy boy" by the person, with whom, I was in dialogue. Often, Christians are charachterized by atheists and/or bigots as being sissies. He made the original charge... I reserve the right to respond.

(E) Your trust of the Pentagon numbers is touching...really...as is your naivety. Those numbers reflect ONLY the KNOWN number of front-line terrorists. We may have 40,000 troops actively engaged in Afganistan but I assure you, our military is much bigger than 40,000; likewise, you can rest assured, that "extremism" numbers are MUCH higher than the Pentagon numbers. The Koran INSTRUCTS followers to make converts and TO KILL those who refuse to convert. Last time I checked, the Koran was the foundation of Islam.

(F) You, being an atheist, have chosen to attack me and call me a bigot while as an atheist you defend Islam. If there is a bigot in this dialogue, it is obviously you.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

It's better to remain silent and thought the fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

To the OP, no use in getting frustrated. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better, *IF* it even gets any better. We in the west are haunted by the political correct belief, that if it isn't politically correct, we shouldn't talk about it. And a lot of people, even when they see wrong done simply turn a blind eye because it's a "minority" which committed it and it's un-PC to call him/her/them on it.

Just look at Europe, I could post videos or personal stories all day long but despite the video proof they'll just call bull or call me a liar opting to rather bury their heads in the sand.

ATS'ers will believe that Aliens are abducting us, they'll believe that our government(s) are all in secret societies worshiping the devl. They'll believe that reptilians control the media and that our earth is hollow and that alien beings live there kidnapping humans through caves.

But they'll be damned if something as simple as a foreign people want to erode your freedoms and force you to follow their god.

ATS, deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You, being an atheist, have chosen to attack me and call me a bigot while as an atheist you defend Islam. If there is a bigot in this dialogue, it is obviously you.

I'm not defending Islam, they're just as misguided as Christians or any other religious believers...they have ZERO facts to back up their religious claims. But I do recognize they have the right to believe whatever they want, as long as they don't harm anyone in the process. The large majority isn't hurting anyone, no matter how extreme their views are....just like there's tons of Christians who believe in demonstrably crazy stuff like a 6k year old earth, or anyone not being Christian working for the devil, or global floods, and a ton of other stuff. I think they have the right to believe whatever they want, no matter how extreme their blief...as long as they don't act on them.

Suicide bombers obviously act on their extremism, and should therefore be prosecuted. But the same goes for Christians. If you publicly burn the Koran, and others get killed because of it, you should be punished as well. The keyword is TOLERANCE.

And what a lot of the bigot sites (on both sides, Muslim and Christian extremists) forget, is that most people adapt when moving to a new environment. I have tons of Muslim friends here in London, and guess what, they all drink and treat women correctly.

The FACT is, the large majority of Muslims (or Christians) aren't bat# crazy extremists. The normal people should just ignore the fundamentalists/extremists and treat them like the poo flinging monkeys they are. They aren't suited for the 21st century, and still act like people in the middle ages. That's why I won't treat them as sane people. If you're an extremist, spreading hate against others, no matter what side you're on, you're a complete retard in my opinion.

I'm not taking sides against a particular religion....I'm taking a side against hate and extremism.

You obviously don't, and only discriminate based on religion.

And lastly, in my experience, people bragging about their fighting skills are usually full of hot air

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
@ Confreak

Sorry I just read the end of your thread and realised what a potential nutjob you are. How about we ban racism... full stop.
edit on 11-7-2011 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

Sarcasm was intended, sorry for not being clear.

What I'm pointing out is the irrational and illogical rage towards Muslims, and it is being amplified here in ATS with any chance available.

It is as if the word "Sharia" triggers some mechanism which infuriates and brings this rage on some, and all this rage is directed at Muslims, which derives them to this irrational and illogical conclusion that Muslims are somehow taking over for living the way they want to live in a supposed "free country".

"the way they want to live" is with muslim laws and traditions...when you move to a different country, you are obligated to live within the laws and traditions of that country you move to.
in other words, when muslims move to western countries, they must learn to live with western culture and their laws and traditions.
if i moved voluntarily to a muslim country, i would learn to live with the culture and obey their laws and traditions. if i could not adjust, i would leave, it's that simple.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Suicide bombers obviously act on their extremism, and should therefore be prosecuted. But the same goes for Christians. If you publicly burn the Koran, and others get killed because of it, you should be punished as well. The keyword is TOLERANCE.

If I publicly burn my own property - as I am legally allowed to do.

But then Muslims murder people because they choose to be offended by it.

The I should be held responsible! - BRAVO!

I think the key word here is INTIMIDATION! ----........or maybe APPEASEMENT!

You obviously seem to think that Islam is just another 'religion' - probably because you have never bothered to find out about it for yourself - it isn't!

There is no 'moderate' version of Islam - it is extremism through and through!

Islam means 'submission' - which means that Muslims do not get to pick and choose which bits to accept - they only get to submit and obey - and death if they leave or complain.

Does that not tell you what sort of 'religion' Islam is? - that it kills anyone who leaves! - and you want people to 'TOLERATE' this?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

But then Muslims murder people because they choose to be offended by it.

Again...a SMALL MINORITY killed people because they took offense. The large majority might have been offended (most of my Muslim mates laughed at it and felt sorry for that crazy old fool) or not, but they didn't harm anyone by simply having a belief. You keep on saying "Muslims" as if all of them are like that crazy extremist terrorist bunch...that's called bigotry

How many Christians accept the bible but don't really take it literally? How many Christians believe in Genesis and and all the other stuff, and therefore don't eat shrimp, believe genocide is ok if god does it, and all the other stuff that was meant for people hundreds of years ago?

The same goes for Islam. The large majority doesn't believe every non-Muslim deserves to die, or that the suicide bombers are a good thing. Hell, travelling has become hell for them ever since 9/11.

It's the small fundamentalist extremists that are the problem, on both sides. They live in a fantasy world, where you get rewarded virgins if you blow yourself up, or people believe that you can survive in whales and the earth is only 6k years old. They are just plain crazy and should be treated as such.

We have to stop catering to the village idiots, and we also have to refuse to get involved in their poo flinging and fear mongering. Frank Schaeffer, a conservative Christian himself, puts it best:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The same goes for Islam. The large majority doesn't believe every non-Muslim deserves to die, or that the suicide bombers are a good thing. Hell, travelling has become hell for them ever since 9/11.

Just because your 'alledged' muslim mates in the west - who by the way are not real muslims because they are forbidden to befriend infidels, except for purposes of deception - may have backslidden into the ways of the kuffar - they are the small minority! - most muslims (as rhough they have a choice) support/submit to the Koran and hadith!

Pakistan: New Poll Shows 78 Percent of Pakistanis Support Death Penalty for Leaving Islam

www.realcourage.org...

Egypt Pew Poll: 80%+ Favor Stoning Adulters & Death To Apostates

groups.google.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Just because your 'alledged' muslim mates in the west - who by the way are not real muslims because they are forbidden to befriend infidels, except for purposes of deception

You mean like the Christians who believe people can't survive in whales aren't real Christians? Or Christians who get divorced aren't real Christians? Or Christians who are homosexual/lesbian aren't real Christians? Or Christians who cheat on their wives aren't real Christians?

Or the Hindus who eat the occasional beef burger aren't real Hindus? Or the like those Hindus who don't really believe Ganesha had an elephant head aren't real Hindus?

Or the Buddhist monk who gives up on not seeing women aren't real Buddhists?

You're making a poor effort at hiding bigotry

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

And you are making a fabulous effort at DENIAL! - as stated: ISLAM=SUBMISSION.

There is no picking and choosing with Islam.

You are 'tolerating' a 'religion' that kills its victims if they decide they want to leave.

Why is that I wonder?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

And you are making a fabulous effort at DENIAL!

The irony is strong in this one

Prove to us that the majority of Muslims is actively hurting non-believers. According to you it's not even the majority, it's ALL OF THEM. That's a ridiculous and extremely paranoid view of the world...and the facts don't support it either.

By the way, if you're accusing them of somehow hating non-believers, look in the mirror, you're spreading around some hate sprinkles yourself. And just like those guys, you don't have any evidence to back up your claims either...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZThe large majority isn't hurting anyone, no matter how extreme their views are...

Talk about having your head in the sand!

Google my friend, Google will give you plenty of help finding countless news articles, videos and a plethora of other things. I don't feel like rehashing it all as I've done it more then enough on ATS. Do some digging and you'll see the damage they're doing to Europe and it's people. I don't hold the Muslims accountable, the blame needs to fall squarely on our government(s) who allow this to continue.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Do some digging and you'll see the damage they're doing to Europe and it's people.

I have to ask...are you from the US? Have you even been in Europe lately? You seem to rely on racist/bigot blogs rather than actual facts. I've lived in London for years, never had an issue. I'm sure there's a few extremists in London, but they can't be the majority given that I never had an issue. I've also travelled extensively all over Europe and never had an issue. Hell, I did business in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Dammam, Al Khobar), Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Oman, and even in Yemen. Never had an issue, and as you might have realized, I'm quite open about being an atheist. I wonder why I'm still alive

In short, you're basing your entire opinion on the actions of a minority and then condemn an entire people....the very definition of bigotry

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by MrXYZ

And you are making a fabulous effort at DENIAL! - as stated: ISLAM=SUBMISSION.

There is no picking and choosing with Islam.

You are 'tolerating' a 'religion' that kills its victims if they decide they want to leave.

Why is that I wonder?

You are 100% correct but unfortunately it doesn't matter what you say you will never convince these people in the West that refuse to face the truth. They have seen things on TV and read about it in the newspaper but they are yet to experience Islam first hand and still believe that it is a religeon of peace and that radical Islam is a minority. They do not seem to want to understand that there is only one Islam and the reason it has been so succesful is that at its core it is based on a collection of ideas that ensure there can be no deviation or misunderstanding. The terms 'moderate' and 'radical' Islam are terms invented in the West and the idea of two versions of Islam goes against everything that Islam is. Given the global uproar over a simple cartoon that offended Islam what do you think would happen if the majority of Muslims truly believed that these 'radicals' were misrepresenting their religeon?

Jihad is the duty of every muslim and there are many ways to wage Jihad and violence is just one way. Ignorance will only be bliss for so long before you are forced to deal with the truth. I suggest those that still believe that one day we will all live together happily ever after need to read the Quran. Here is the summary notes for the lazy-

What makes Islam so successful?
A non-racist, unbigoted inquiry into the core teachings of Islam and what it all means (if anything) for non-Muslims

IF YOU WANTED to deliberately design a collection of ideas with the purpose of making one that might eventually out-compete every other religion or political system on earth, you would be hard-pressed to do better than Islam.

Let's look at some of the individual ideas within the collection, keeping in mind that many of the ideas enhance each other. In other words, adding one idea to the others can make the whole collection more effective because some ideas work synergistically

Link to the full article here

And here is an article on the third Jihad - The Islamisation of the west.

Defeat The Third Jihad
For the third time in history, orthodox Muslims are making a serious bid for world dominance.

The Muslim Brotherhood, the largest Islamic organization in the world, stated in an internal document written in 1991 (seized in an FBI raid) that their mission in America was: "...eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house..."

Link to full article here

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

You, being an atheist, have chosen to attack me and call me a bigot while as an atheist you defend Islam. If there is a bigot in this dialogue, it is obviously you.

I'm not defending Islam, they're just as misguided as Christians or any other religious believers...they have ZERO facts to back up their religious claims. But I do recognize they have the right to believe whatever they want, as long as they don't harm anyone in the process. The large majority isn't hurting anyone, no matter how extreme their views are....just like there's tons of Christians who believe in demonstrably crazy stuff like a 6k year old earth, or anyone not being Christian working for the devil, or global floods, and a ton of other stuff. I think they have the right to believe whatever they want, no matter how extreme their blief...as long as they don't act on them.

And what a lot of the bigot sites (on both sides, Muslim and Christian extremists) forget, is that most people adapt when moving to a new environment. I have tons of Muslim friends here in London, and guess what, they all drink and treat women correctly.

The FACT is, the large majority of Muslims (or Christians) aren't bat# crazy extremists. The normal people should just ignore the fundamentalists/extremists and treat them like the poo flinging monkeys they are. They aren't suited for the 21st century, and still act like people in the middle ages. That's why I won't treat them as sane people. If you're an extremist, spreading hate against others, no matter what side you're on, you're a complete retard in my opinion.

I'm not taking sides against a particular religion....I'm taking a side against hate and extremism.

You obviously don't, and only discriminate based on religion.

And lastly, in my experience, people bragging about their fighting skills are usually full of hot air

Wow, you actually compared a misguided, perhaps bigoted, American burning the Koran to an Islamic terrorist murdering people.

You say tolerance is the "key word", yet you initiated a rant against me. Furthermore, you stated that all religious believers are misguided and have zero facts to back up their claims; but believers are obligated to keep their mouths shut when an atheist throws his OPINIONS out there...say one thing about atheism and your called an intollerant bigot.

Lastly, as previously mentioned, I was called a "scared sissy boy" by one your atheist comrades. There was a possible inflection there for all Christian men. I don't like being stereotyped by anyone, INCLUDING atheists who think they are the "tolerant" ones (what a joke...). FURTHERMORE, I never said a single thing about MY fighting skills. I ONLY stated my training methodology...my son-in-law and nephew however...yeah...I'll brag on them...they've proven it in professional fights.

And while I'M at it, I'll brag on all six of my great-uncles. They were all dedicated Christians, and idealists too... and they ALL fought to keep YOU and YOUR FAMILY from having to speak German and fly the Swastika TODAY...and three of them paid the ultimate price for defending your freedom...but...as you say...they were apparently "misguided" by their Christian ideology...you know... that whole thing about mankind having God-given rights, including freedom.

I'm probably wasting my time here, MrXYZ, so have a good day...and enjoy YOUR freedom...compliments of my family.

edit on 16-7-2011 by RealAmericanPatriot because: substituted MrXYZ for "Atheist" having realized Atheist isn't his screen name.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Another evil Muslim trying to take over the world

Also, what does your ancestors fighting the Nazis have to do with bigotry against Muslims???
edit on 16-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What a nonsense.
This thread i outregeous, when your facts are just some pictures you comment, that don't even make sense. You have to brain dead to belive in your self written facts. The picture that i most laughed about was the one, where arabic people ware praying in the streets in their own country, with police man observing, with some arabic letters on he's back, and every one could clearly se that they ware in their own country not in the west, and there was a following comment "Muslims taking over the world cause they pray in the streets" Really? How can they take over the west when they are parying in their own country?!!

The only thing is true in this thread that muslim population is growing, and it's because muslim families don't get divorsed before making a children a move to next wife, they stick with their wifes and get a lot of kids.
Secondly many study islam of curiosity to find some answers, and a lot of them almost every one, finds their questions answered by qoran and convert to islam.

I don't think people from west should be worried about muslims will take over the west. The prime reason is racism. Media has made all muslims to terrorists, one now in our time is almost impossible to succed for a muslim and become big and afluent, with power and money.

If i ware you i wouldn't worry about muslims.
I would worry about jews.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join