It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream/Out of body experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi ATS.

I will tell you all what happened to me last night. Maybe you can give me an insight of the “experience”.

It was last night, I was sleeping. When I woke up, I freaked out. I was in the top right corner of my shelf, and I could see my girlfriend and I sleeping. I could NOT move nor breath. I could only hear the wind going through my ears (shallow wind sound). I could see my girlfriend moving her arm above her shoulder. I could see the alarm, I could see the time on it, but I cannot tell you what time it was.

I could see through the room window, there was dark clouds with the light of the sun reflecting on the moon. There was no city light nor any house lights like there is usually in the street. Everything was dark, except the moon and the green time on the alarm. (which I cannot say what time it was).

What freaked me out is that “I couldn’t move nor breath”… but I could see both of us and hear a wind sound. Like I was part of this world but at the same time, I was like in the background. I could not feel the environment (objects in the room) , but I could see them. It was so weird…

It was really weird… I was trying to move to my body but I couldn’t. I was like there on the top of the shelf… just watching and hearing the wind sound…

All of the sudden, I woke up trembling in my body…. It was 5h15AM……. What is this ? What is that dream? What is the message? I am all confused… Tonight answer I will ask.. I am not scared but at the moment I was freaked out cause it never happened to me before…

I do not understand why I had that experience… why… I didn’t do nothing, no meditation nothing before going to bed… nothing, I just felt asleep, and when I “woke up” I was there watching and hearing

Did it happen to anyone before? Am I going to get possesed? Please help me All, give me an Insight.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Blinded

In my personal opinion you will not be possessed and you have nothing to fear. There are perhaps hundreds of threads here as well as books on OBE and astral projection, how to manipulate the phenomenon. I also believe this is something more common than most realize, that we project our consciousness from our bodies frequently while asleep, but like most dreams we don't often remember the experience.
edit on 11/7/11 by TravelerintheDark because:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
pepole they die and come back in life normal telling such experience like you.
i suggest you was short time dead for seconds and thats wy it was happend to you

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I actually had a weird dream last night as well, I dreamt I was in a car accident, where someone slammed into me head on, well I got outta the car in the dream and started crawling away from the scene, I only got about 5ft when I just sprawled out on my back not being able to control my legs at all. Shorty after that there was a paramedic standing over me she then put her foot on top of my legs and I began to scream hysterically because of the pain. So they confirmed that my legs were broken after that, and shortly after I woke up.

When I woke up for the first 10seconds It honestly felt like my legs were still broken and I couldn't move. Was also soaked with sweat and had to use hands to move my legs before I actually regained control of them. Pretty freaky stuff and I can't even remember the last time I had a dream. except for this one.

-Dee

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey, first of all, don't worry. What you experienced was the separation of body and mind. Many experts on the subject, such as astral projectors, believe that this separation happens naturally each night, without us noticing it, as we are deeply asleep and unaware of it happening.

The reason you couldn't breath might lie in the fact that you experienced things from your energy body / mind, which cannot breath, because it has no lungs (hope that makes sense!).

So, you are not going to be possessed and there is nothing to worry for you. You were just given an exciting experience by someone (maybe god, the universe, who knows...) to show you that there might be a bit more to life, than you thought!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I had the same thing happen to me a while back but while i was awake, my head slowly slided down with the rest of my body and i began ascending and looking down at myself, to this day i still dont know if i fell asleep and immediately started dreaming or if i died and came back, the will in me at that moment was so strong that i came down into my body and became conscious again after about 10 seconds...i dont believe it was a dream because i was awake but who knows aye, since then its never happened again.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This happens to me all fo the time don't freak out. The scientific term is "hallucinogenic sleep paralysis". It happens to me all the time and I think it's actually a really good thing. I think it only happens to people who disperse positive energy into the Universe & people who are curious about life.

top topics

join