It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza: Israel Misconceptions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference, since you never been in that area.
Anyway, what you consider a “joke”, meant that Gaza strip was free of Israelis and their entire areas of residency, farming and industry. These now empty areas could have been used to relieve the lives of the poor refugees. But no, they are being used as military training bases for the Palestinian terrorists.

In Judea and Samaria it's not about new settlements, but expanding ones, due to natural growth.
Hardly a pin mark on the map.
Of course, I expected nothing less of you in justifying the continual act of terrorism by the Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Oh save us your garbage. At no point did I justify terrorism. If settling is about expanding existing settlements due to growth then why did the Israeli government subsidise settlers. Why was it that when 8000 Gazan settlers retreated from Gaza 14,800 were immediately announced to enter the West Bank.

Of course I would not expect anything less that you. Justifying illegal settlements and the illegal expansion of territory. And you still haven't answered my questions (its nice to see you are avoiding them).

I see a trend here. Firstly you claim there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza and then once I prove there is you claim its all the Arabs fault and Israel has done no wrong. Stop living in self-denial.

<< 1   >>

join